Help Needed - Going to Napoli Roma

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by canzano55, Oct 25, 2018.

1. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sorry to bother you amici but I'm hurting for time.

My wife and I decided to take a detour from our travel plans with family and catch the Napoli Roma match. I made the cardinal sin of booking tickets through viagogo which upon reading reviews is a borderline scam ticket provider. I originally booked seats for Curve A Inferiore - I'm now being told through the seller that the tickets are no longer available because the section is closed. The seller is offering me

Section: Curva A Superiore
    Row:
    o

Section: DIstinti Superiore
    Row:

It doesn't even appear that we're even sitting together. Bottom line is the whole thing is a ********ing shambles and I'm basically asking any of you guys if you've been to the San Paolo. Are they really strict with seating? If we show up can we simply go to the same sections?

Do you guys have any experience with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I've never had to switch seats so Idk ab that, but careful with the San Paolo, it's not in the BEST area.. The game with Roma is huge for the city so it will be busy. Try getting to the game an hour to 2 hours before hand.

Enjoy the game though, it's gonna be great

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    LOL. Naples and strict in the same sentence.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.