hello; I'm from Belgium...

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by FcbLover, Aug 27, 2004.

1. FcbLover

FcbLover New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    in a house
    hi, I'm from Belgium , and I'm a big fan of Club Brugge(second best team in Belgium, played in 1976 the Uefa-cup final and was the only team from Belgium that ever played a Champions League final and that was in 1978, the last big stunts where last year when they got through to the CL, by winning on penalty's at Dortmund!! , In the champions League they've won 2-1 against ajax! and 0-1 against Milan!!! , I've you didn't know fc bruges, you do now! :D) I also like al lot of other teams , like Manchester united, Parma, Juventus and Barcelona .

I also follow Rangers, PSG,Bayern Munchen and evrything of the premier league!

one of my favorit top-players in the world are: Keane, Nedved, Jeremies and Giggs

I hope I'm welcom here? :cool:

ps: my english is bad, so sorry for my writing...

Greetz

2. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    Welcome!

Your English isn't terrible. I've certainly seen worse on these boards.

3. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to BigSoccer. We're glad to decided to join our party. Don't worry about the English, even the people who speak and write it on a daily basis here aren't that good.

4. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hi FCB,

All new BigSoccer users are assigned a "buddy" who will show them around our grand BigSoccer forums and act as their guide- you know, introduce them to other users and answer their questions. Much to my pleasant surprise, I was named as yours. Shoot me a private message introducing yourself whenever you want.

5. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    Now that's just not nice. Funny, but not nice. :D

6. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, I had to find a telephone booth. Post fixed, another innocent saved. :D

7. FcbLover

FcbLover New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    in a house

ok, thanks :)

But I do know how a forum works, and I've been reading this forum for a couple of day's,
    I just decided join this today...

8. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    well played

9. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm from Holland, isn't dat veerd?

:D Welcome to BS, dude.

10. CW1980

CW1980 New Member

May 4, 2004
    Belfast
    A man of some class, obviously.

11. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Welcome to the boards, just out of interest can you tell me where Beveren came last year? I was there to watch a pre-season game between them and my team Arsenal a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Love the Belgium beer!!!
    We go every year at the beginning of August so if you ever want to come over to the good side of Arsenal, you know where to find us!!

12. FcbLover

FcbLover New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    in a house
    SK Beveren ended on the 12th place last year. But they manage to play the cup-final against my team Club Brugge, but they've lost with 4-2 (all goals where scored bt fc bruges, 2 own-goals(shame) :D )