Hello...I Need your help with a Soccer Competition

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Jacob Camacho, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Jacob Camacho

Jacob Camacho New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Soccer lovers I need your help!! I am a 14 year old from Trinidad and Tobago, I am a goalkeeper for my school soccer team here in Trinidad. I think I have potential and as luck would have it, our local cellular provider has a national competition trying to identify talent in the 14 - 16 year old category where the top five selected get to go to Manchester City and actually see the Ethiad and train with City coaches. WOW. I of course tried out among hundreds of others and got selected as a wild card entry to go through to the next round. The catch is that I need people to view the video they made of me and like the video by hitting the THUMBS UP icon on youtube. So I am reaching out to all of you to help me reach my dream and view and like my video!!! Pleaseeeeee do it, you have nothing to lose! I really think this initiative is great and I thank you for your help!!

2. Messimanager

Messimanager New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  3. Jacob Camacho

Jacob Camacho New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By the way in order to like the video you have to hit the YouTube icon under the video which will open up a new window and then you will see the "Thumbs up" icon which you have to hit in order to vote....thanks again!! I appreciate if you reply to lett me know you voted....it is not every day you get to help a caribbean keeper!!! I really appreciate it.