"Having a relationship with a woman is like baking a cake" - NSROT [17]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I know I predicted that D-Beck would end up hanging out with The Game, his missus dropping an ill-advised mixtape dissrecord against the spices after it all goes tits up again, and that Fabio's favourite scapegoat would end up getting shot dead in a gang related hit....

Seems the second step to this premenition is right there!

2. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Man. I have no idea what hit me this weekend. Went out clubbing Friday from 6pm to 3am, got home, got up at 7am, went to the Emirates and got to the pub at 11am, went to the match, got back to the pub and didn't leave until midnight. I feel like shit.

3. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    great game to see live wasnt it though skizz master? where u sit?

i was upper tier in the orange quadrant! perfect view for almunias pen save!

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We have no sympathy for you Mr Skizz, its self inflicted!!

appleCORR

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Just thinking....I'm not sure if you could have asked for a better first Arsenal game to watch. With all your praise for Bendtner, you must really have been excited to see him score the bloody winner in the North London derby!!

I watched the game at home - and it was amazing.

6. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yep, said to the guys son i went with

'bendy to score with his first touch?"

and he did lol

7. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So how many things did you break R&W?? From celebrating of course. :p

8. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    god damn goons! i thought we were quite unlucky to be honest, but oh well...

9. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was going out straight after the game, and had no option but to shower at HT. I came back 4 minutes into the 2nd half to see 1-0 to the Arsenal! Was a bit p'd off to miss it, but was happier that there was something to miss.
    Bendtner coming on and scoring with his first touch was crazy.

Now I just hope that Everton can hold on the next 10 minutes...

10. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2-1 United ohh well R&W dream on! :D

11. Skizz

Skizz Guest

From your photos, I was sat in Club Level right beneath where you were! I was right in line with the goal post. There was a box of Spurs fans right behind us and three Spurs fans sat next to me so you can tell it went off big style when Spurs equalised.

Funny enough, when Cesc took the corner, I said "this is going in" and when Bendtner scored...I don't think anybody stopped cheering for about 5 minutes!!

It could have been so different though, if Keane had scored instead of hitting the bar, if he had scored the pen...it's his fault Spurs lost basically lol

12. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wow spurs fans sitting next to you?!!!! did they get lynched?

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The gooners on here will dislike me ...

But i actually thought Spurs deserved a point. I thought they played really well for once - lol.

appleCORR

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Spurs were just Spurs - yes they probably did deserve a point but any time they get near beating Arsenal they go into meltdown and end up having a fit on the floor, at which point we run round them, score and win. :)

tbm, they were so open about it that they didnt think about the repercussions. When we scored all the fans in the lower tier were pointing up and singing "you're not singing anymore" at them :D They were proper arseholes anyway, which is why I took so much pleasure in delivering the ultimate "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at them when the final whistle went. :)

15. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Even though it'll be boxing day, Adebayor should wear those new green f50s to celebrate christmas against Pompey.

16. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I woke up today, feeling like absolute hell.
    I felt weak and hungover - and I hadn't even been drinking! I spent most of the day asleep, with stomach cramps and nausea. Every time I got up, I was so dizzy, I felt like I was going to collapse. I'm feeling a lot better now though.

I haven't been sick for a few months - great timing.:rolleyes:

17. Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji Member

Nov 20, 2007
    The Bay Area
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is what I like to call Santa's Revenge.:cool:

18. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    1) Man Utd 19 27 45
    2) Arsenal 19 21 44

Merry Effing Christmas Gooners!

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    well im sure me and bigg can argue about cristi diving for years, but had benjani IIRC? not stayed on his feet it was a straight red for next english keeper Emmanueal Almunia :eek: ... once again refereeing incompetence punishes a player for trying to stay on his feet...

Carvalho, what a man, even made out like he was hard-done by for walking! Fergie's right that needs to be a longer ban than Roon slapping sum1's cheek...Any1 remember it was Carvalho who got Roon sent off in the WC and NOT cristi....

Eboue made my day with the most emotively african reaction i've ever seen to getting a red...

Ash was hard-doneby, really shuda had a peno 1st half when gabby pushed him over, and given the legit effort to use his chest on the line the triple-butt******** of red+peno+suspension is a lil cruel perhaps given how intent was desputable and the ref wasn't gonna give it at all at first...but hey it takes points off cheatski so can't cry too long

Reading's gunnerson shud be thrown out the league for a year! Coppel u ejit how can u argue it's just a trend to send players off and that it was just his body shape.....

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Lets not boast quite yet!!

We'll wait and see how we get on at Upton Park first! One game at a time!

appleCORR

21. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea for once the lady doesn't protest too much...talk of counting chicks before hatching! Man U played some championship chumps whose gaffer is onside, whereas goon played away at pompey who are in contention for europe...
    Tho I am told Man U have a weak sked over the next few weeks and goon play some legit teams, so things may be looking up for us patriotic prem fans....

22. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well not quite Case ...

UNITED

West Ham (A)
    Birmingham City (H)
    Newcastle (H)
    Reading (A)

We have Villa in the FA Cup too!

ARSENAL

Everton (A)
    West Ham (H)
    Birmingham City (H)
    Fulham (A)

And they have Burnley in the FA Cup and Spurs in the Carling cup in this period too.

You never know how its going to go either way, im sure Fergie will be fielding some of his younger guns. He normally does when he thinks he can risk it. So we 'could' slip up anywhere especially with the games coming thick and fast.

I'm not counting any chickens just yet!

appleCORR

23. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    shrap your boasting when its what, a 1 point lead?

i guess glory supporters like to count their eggs early or find another team?

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah its a 1 point league. Its nice to be top over Christmas but well, Arsenal are on form at the minute so like i said ... im not boasting about anything yet! It will only jinx us with games coming up that we could easily slip up on!

appleCORR

25. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    to be fair, goons shouldnt of even beaten us in the first place, and weren't exactly all over portsmouth (who may i add we beat at their pikey dog ground last week). if u ask me man u are the ones hitting a bit of form i dont think arse look as good at the moment.

and add to the fact they have 78 players going off to the african nations... hahaha