Hattrick Buddy

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by Hungry Dave, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Hungry Dave

Hungry Dave Member

Apr 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does everyone's Hattrick Buddy work? I didn't use mine for a couple months and now I can't log in. I've already updated it and everything.

2. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you logging in with your security code or your HT password. Security code is required to access CHPP applications.

If you are using the correct security code and its not working, you may need to reset your security code on the HT site.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did they get the CCHP back? Last I had heard, the developer of Buddy had gone away and didn't update with the big update HT did fairly recently.

4. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    Hattrick Buddy and HT Ratings Calculator are both not working anymore. Which completely sucks, especially not having HT Ratings Calc.

Using HAM as an alternative to Hattrick Buddy. It's better then nothing.

5. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, I thought HT Buddy was dead, but this thread made me think maybe it was back. I'm not really using anything for training anymore, I just find it a surprise now.

6. Hungry Dave

Hungry Dave Member

Apr 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So it's gone forever? That stinks..that was always such a good program. Does HAM still cost money?

7. Hungry Dave

Hungry Dave Member

Apr 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So wierd. It seemed like everyone had some sort of program on here a couple years ago.

8. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    At least the basic functionality to track player changes is free. IMO, it's quirky compared to HT Buddy, and it's match planner/rating predictor is either really crappy or I'm not using it right.

Not sure if Buddy and Ratings Calc are gone forever, but they're not working now and HT buddy hasn't had a recent website update.

9. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    At least the basic functionality to track player changes is free. IMO, it's quirky compared to HT Buddy, and it's match planner/rating predictor is either really crappy or I'm not using it right.

Not sure if Buddy and Ratings Calc are gone forever, but they're not working now and HT buddy hasn't had a recent website update.

10. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ditto for the last year and a half at least. :eek:

11. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Buddy stopped being updated a long time ago, I'd say on the order of a year or two ago. It was inevitable that as more and more stuff gets updated on the HT side, it would eventually cease to work.

12. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, ever since they had that big update that showed that Buddy wasn't being updated anymore I haven't been using anything.