Hate FIFA 10, any suggestion?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cviet, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Cviet

Cviet Member

Jul 1, 2014
    Fifa 10 was the last non PES game I bought and I absolutely hate it. For one the CPU cheat, and your defense is worst than that of brazil. Your always going 2 on 2 with the CPU instead of 5 on 2. If you lower to the second hardest difficulty the CPU is just dumb. Last night I play Ahletico Madrid vs Real Madrid and I beat them 5-2 because Luis Fabiano constantly would steal the balls from the RM CPU players cause they would just stand there with the ball instead of passing it.

Even at it slowest speed it is still faster than past Fifa games and I can't imagine what normal speed is like. The worst part about Fifa 10 is it so arcadely and easy to score. I had to put shot and through ball to manual or else you can just score by through ball every time.

I heard Fifa 12 is the beginning of the turning point for Fifa. If i want a Fifa game that is more realistic/simulation and harder to score goal with better defensive line, which Fifa game 12 or after should I get and why?

Thanks

2. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Fifa 13 is very arcadey but it was fun. Fifa 14 is quite bad. Fifa 12 is considered the best fifa game of the decade.

3. Cviet

Cviet Member

Jul 1, 2014
    What makes Fifa 12 the best game of the decade?

4. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Honestly I can't even remember much of fifa 12. I played it a lot but it was 2 years ago and I just don't recall much about it. That is just the general consensus of the fifa community though.

5. Pigs

Pigs Member

Everton FC
    England
    Mar 31, 2001
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    FIFA 14' is slow and crap. The loading times and menu lag for PS3 is terrible.

IMO FIFA '13 is the best in the series, but it's arguable between that and FIFA '12. There is not that much difference. But both games are a graphically better than FIFA 10.

(the a.i will still cheat but that's EA isn't it?)

EA have got to the point were Konami did a few years back. They managed to make a great game, but at a point where they don't change much and the series gets stale. (FIFA 10,11,12,13,14) are very similar like (PES 3,4,5,6) are to each other.

PES 2014 is the best PES game I've played since PES 6, and arguably better than FIFA. Although with the latest update, it's far too easy to score.

6. AirbornePhoto

AirbornePhoto Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Am I the only one who enjoys FIFA 14 on PS3? The pace aspect of FIFA 13 was reduced, which meant guys running walcott on the wing didnt just play with him all game. The graphics engine was better, the playmaking possibilities were improved, and I thought it was an overall success. Except for their menus, server errors, and terrible music, i thought it was a good upgrade.