Hargreaves at a TFC game? what do you think

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by jadger, Jun 1, 2007.

1. use_stupid_name

Jun 3, 2007
    Brampton
    I don't see how trying to get pictures of every moment of their lives is not harassment. Guess words hurt more than a bunch of cameras taking pictures of them naked or in other unfortunate circumstances (and no, not all of those pictures/videos get stopped no matter how hard they try).

And to be honest, I've heard more than a few stories of celebrities getting heckled out on the street from people who were not trying to get pictures. And I hate to tell you, you can't get charged for harassment for telling some one you think they're a traitor. If he hits you, you can charge him for assault though.

As the saying goes, "Sticks and stones my break my bones, but names will never hurt me." Please, lay off the whole harassment thing. It's a tad bit too out there. None of us are going to follow the man around yelling at him, he's not worth the trouble.

And on that note, I'm done here. I've posted more in this thread then I have in all threads everywhere in the last year. Tootles![​IMG]

2. jadger

jadger Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    actually yes you can, accusing someone of a criminal offence does not go over well with anyone, and you can be easily charged for that.

3. keepergirl

keepergirl New Member

Oct 9, 2006

Hargreaves' situation is exactly the same as Giuseppe Rossi's...and I don't hear the americans whinning. It seems pretty common to me that players play for the best national team they qualify to play for. De Guzman is a bit of a diifferent story, since he has no links to Holland other than playing there. But I have no problem with OH or Rossi.