Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - NSROT [12 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    word, rip

heard mixed stuff about the 'occurances'

some people are saying suicide and double homicide, others a gas leak

seems alot of wtrestlers pass away early

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    yea I can unfortunately believe such wild tales, he went back the sat nite coz of a family emergency, so summit had happened as far back as then, then bodies weren't found till like sunday arvo....I ain't trying to speculate but WOAH

Yea pick up ur fav 90's WWF vid and like 50% of those guys are GONE

Props to Vince for dropping the Dead McMahon BS and coming on TV, it'd have been weak isn so many ways to keep up the pretense otherwise.....

3. Skizz

Skizz Guest

True, gotta give him credit - but then again, it was a crap storyline anyways :p

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    well mebe not that much credit, more he'd have been a complete tw@t if he hadn't....

Old Alan Smith was just on sky sports news talking about Michael Owen being a good target for the honreless goon, but was essentially saying he see's him as a squad player. How the mighty have fallen, surely wasn't that many moons ago that a young kid wid the same name was the brightest rising star in world soccer! Now this guy is a potential squad player at Goonland! He really did learn alot about passing from Raul during his time at Real, like how to pass your prime by 24!!!

Oh breaking news, UEFA just admitted that English fans have been unfairly targetted by police....wot next, the gona admit the world isn't flat....
    Be interesting to see them do absolutely nothing about it, whilst sweeping yet more Italian scandal under the rug, allowing the old soviet block countries to do whatever they want, encouraging former yugoslav hooliganism and endorsing spanish racism.....

5. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Owned :D :D

SUMMER FINALLY!!!!

7. GreG36

GreG36 New Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Jackson, TN
    L O L. thats priceless... I hope ya get it taken care of soon.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is that your new word or something?!

appleCORR

9. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    immigration bill is back. YEAH! :rolleyes:

10. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    Haha, kait. It's pwned, Devil. :p

11. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pwned to me just sounds tooo strange dunno I just wrote it out of instinct excuse me for insulting anyone :eek:

12. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Whee I got a new keyboard and mouse, thank god. I just went ahead and splurged $30 (I was getting a new mouse anyway, it would've been $26 with a separate keyboard) and got a cordless keyboard/mouse... the mouse is pretty crazy, it glides around like MAD.

In other news, I went to check out our new soccer store today, which unfortunately is about 30 minutes away. But I got to play around in some lasers, and I really liked them. Tried on some vapors and v1s as well. That was pretty fun.

And I can type again, which is also quite nice.

13. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HS in the morning club and games at night

This is going to be an exhausting week

14. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HS 2 times a week now its just workouts and prep stuff I've been playing CB and on the sides dunno but I'm starting to like defense I actually gave some of the "big" boys a nice awakening and roughed em up :D

15. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    please tell me where!

16. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    My mom got my dad a new receiver and surround sound stuff (not new speakers yet, but our old ones were amazing) for their anniversary. Well over the past few days I've become a little obsessed with downstairs, where I usually never am, since that is where the SS and the big screen is.

I was doing my chores down there this morning, blasting reggaeton... it was 30 minutes of pure happiness, cleaning the kitchen :].

/end random recent anecdote

17. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish I had all of that I'm toooo cheap :eek:

18. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    kait, don't get too addicted now. we've got a theater with 7.2 SS and a 108" screen. i would say i spend 75% of my time there. i promise you'll become a huge movie junkie if you already aren't. and first person shooter games for ps3 or x360 are so much fun because you can hear people come up behind you and such.

19. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^

That made me even more excited than I already am. :eek:

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Haha, sounds like you had a lovely training session there bigg. Blame it on the gale force wind thats what im going to do after tonight!

appleCORR

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Meat cleaver out his trousers...Jesus I worried for the safety of my boots rather than myself for a split second!!

22. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha, then did you think shiiittt?

appleCORR

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Very much so. The reason it all started was stupid as well, one of our players had a go at him because he was pulling his dog up off the floor by its chain and stamping on his head, so they had an argument and he said "i'll be back in a minute i've got something for you". I knew what it was straight away considering the area we were in. Nobody listened.

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    See, here they don't have dogs on a lead!!

I got bitten by a dog and had my teamgeist (thankfully it was the cheap replica) eaten by a dog the day after i had it. The owener didn't do a thing about it. In the end he managed to wrestle my ball off the pit bull by slapping its face! Cruel .. but the thing wouldnt drop my ball. I got it back chewed to pieces and the chav didn't care. Luckily it was only a tenner!!

Another thing that tends to happen is i'll take my sweatshirt off because its warm and a dog will piss on it. Or grab my water bottle and run off with it.

Its a playing field i have no objection to people walking dogs on it just if someone is playing football keep them on the lead thats all.

appleCORR

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yo, if I had a dog I'd train it to piss on apps clothes.....

That is nasty bigg, im not exactly a dog lover but u boys shuda lynched dude, meat clever or not... Send ur subs in first as a red-shirter to shield the rest of u from the knife, then make with the gang violence!