Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - NSROT [12 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    My mom does that ALL the time. She calls Celtic Chelsea, which really gets on my tits. The worst one though, is during the World Cup, when she confused England with Portugal; God knows how (and he ain't spillin'). She told my Uncle over the phone that I was supporting Portugal, which of course had to be right when that game was going on! The worst part of all of it was that I was sitting on the couch, wearing my England shirt, scarf, flag and helmet. I just stared at her when she hung up the phone. It didn't take her long to figure out once she saw my attire. I don't mean to slag off my mum; I love her, I really do, but sometimes it's like being shot in the chest when she gets confused like that.

2. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I am so very glad my mom knows all my teams and can tell them apart.

It made me really proud when we were in the mall the other day and she says "hey! look at that guy over there he's wearing a Celtic shirt!" and indeed he was sporting the hoops. Go mum!

3. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my mom can get teams. just not players or anything else.

4. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I just read an article debating on turf vs grass (here if interested), and it reminded me how pissed off I am that I should be in Edmonton right now watching as many games as I can of the u20s. But I'm not, becuase we probably aren't going back this year.

How utterly annoying. :mad:

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I've been supporting Arsenal much too long and passionately for my family not to know - when Arsenal drop points, my family know it. In fact my mother usually enjoys watching the game as well. I know I've succeeded - because my sister knows every Arsenal player, from Bergkamp to Clichy to Eduardo! Of course that didn't stop her becoming an Inter supporter, and having countless photos taken of her in the change rooms and hallways of the San Siro!:rolleyes:

Concerning the whole Beckham saga...
    Firstly, besides the fact that she is ultra thin, Victoria looked sexy...simple as that. Meanwhile, I wasn't digging Beck's new style, with a dark beard and shaved peroxided hair that looks grey...like his suit...that made him look like JT in the Love Stoned music video.

But I'll always like Becks - why not? He's a likable good looking guy who was and is a talented footballer...and more. He's an icon...and I have no problem with that.

6. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    r and w if your sister ever wants a tour of st andrews....

ant deng matters case

is a great forward with good all round athleticism and shooting ability from anywhere in the d