Happy Canada Day!

Discussion in 'Vancouver Whitecaps' started by Fiosfan, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Fiosfan

Fiosfan Red Card

Mar 21, 2010
    Nevada
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Happy Canada Day! 13533090_10154325394978887_4064876730224262675_n.png

2. OldFan2015

OldFan2015 Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Thank you! Enjoy your July 4th!

Fiosfan repped this.
  3. hot potato

hot potato Member+

Feb 21, 2014
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    thanks- and i hope all americans wherever they are, have an enjoyable and safe july 4- we are the best neighbors in the world, regardless of what D T says and wants to do to ruin it

4. hot potato

hot potato Member+

Feb 21, 2014
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    RUBBISH, RUBBISH, RUBBISH (did i say it enough??!!)

this is 1 game that i hope the Caps use their second stringers- a waste of time, energy and anyone who pays money to see this is a bigger fool than the people behind this

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/tickets/...-fc-crystal-palace-vancouver-soccer-challenge

i have a lot of respect for BL, but not this:

"Facing a Premier League side will provide a great test for our club, and great entertainment for local soccer fans," Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi said in a statement.

RUBBISH! boycott the game and hope we never see this type of game again- if the chinese community want to connect vancouver to china through soccer, then its a good idea, but for the whitecaps to join in mid-season for a completely meaningless game, is an absolute joke- its WC2 time and they are asking $40/ticket for my ticket... which shall be empty by my arse (i pay $25/game for my season ticket)