Haitian NT to play 3 games before Digicel Cup; Panama, Bahamas, Guadeloupe

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by bana2166, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I'll take your word for it.;)

2. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    That's Jamaican Obeah, stupid. Just stop embarrassing yourself, kid. By the way, Haiti beat Bermuda 11-1. Do you have a comment on that?

3. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    u just proved me right, warlord u have a racism problem. U must've lived around only light skinned blacks while u lived in whereva u came from and u claim ur mestizo, biracial, and all that but once u git off tha boat to the USA......ur BLACK. If ur ashamed of that then that's ur problem but that's the country we live in.

If Haitians are the scum of the Caribbean then why do u keep commenting on our topic which has nothing to do with Jamaica or Trinidad & Tobago? Just go make ur own topic about how great ur people are if that would make u feel better. Ur really acting like a KKK member commenting his thoughts and views on a Black Panther chat room, there's just no point in it but to start trouble.

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    We don't do that kind of stuff in Jamaica, but you're familiar with it aren't you? Don't mistake Haitian rituals for Jamaican...only you people do these sick things:eek:

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

No I don't have a racism problem. What baffles me is the fact that you Haitians think you are the best thing since slice bread in the Caribbean. You have done nothing from a footballing standpoint let alone from a socio-economic standpoint yet you try to make yourselves look good. Every thing I said about Haiti is true, but lucky for you this forum is not about your wartorn nation nor its poverty, or its economic downfall in the world:eek: ....it's about football.

Personally, I have no problems with Haitians ( I currently have a Haitian girl who gets diicked down by me all the time:D ) but when you try to disrespect Jamaica, you will always hear it from me. I have a right to defend my birthland as do you people.
    I grew up in a middle-class are of Mandeville in Jamaica....we wanted for NOTHING. We had a maid in our home that did all the work needed and raised our family. My father worked for the Jamaican Gov't while my mother was a Secondary school teacher in nearby Clarendon, so don't get jealous because I was not a scrub like you people.

I never begged for nothing, and I cannot deny my heritage. I am proud of being a Jamaican of mixed ancestry. You people do have an inferiority complex dating back to your history.;)

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Beating Bermuda 11-1 is something to be proud of? You moron, you're expected to beat Bermuda aren't you?;)

God forbid..should you lose to them again in WCQ, I will laugh my a$$ off:D

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Your last 3 posts have been pretty negative....give it up already.
    This is a Haiti NT thread, not a make fun of Haiti's culture and history thread.
    Please, show some class :)

Metro

8. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    So, you KNEW Haiti would beat Bermuda? Goooood. I am proud of you, proud oolie.:)

9. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    touppouyo & pace8, just let it go. let him argue with himself, warlord's a child and i'm ashamed dat he claims he's West Indian.

10. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, this is a depressing thread. I would have hoped that this crap wouldn't be in this forum.

11. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

thread is closed
    CANDADO