Guatemalan Football News, Info. & Women's NT(XI)

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by edcalvi, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Ahi nadie se Salva. I blame them all, the CDAG, The asamblea & the comision. They all only have their own interests in mind

Fuera de paja, what's his plan? Has he told you ?

2. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    well I talk to him yesterday and this is an exclusive that you will only see it here. Since I want him to win, I went out of my way and surprised him with a call with ex Xelaju coach, none other than Hernan Medford. I been talking with Hernan and try to tell him that he will be the perfect candidate for the Select team of Guatemala. That's how I got him to talk to Paiz. Now I will talk to Paiz and tell him if he wins to give a chance to Medford, BUT he should push for Medford to try to send players abroad since he has a lot of connections. Since you ask about Paiz plans, one of the things he wants to do is send Guatemalan coaches abroad to Europe for more soccer education and bring that knowledge to Guatemala. I will tell you a little more this week.

Chul0 repped this.
  3. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones

Alright tnx for the scoop. And I like the fact that he wants to improve the coaching. To me that's one of the keys to improve our soccer. However, Medford? Really ? I don't want that facking guy anywhere near our NT. El es worse than Almeida con sus pelotazos y centros a la olla. Sure the dude is a winner at club level but he's failed with Honduras & CR already. And they have better players. Not to mention his whining. Siempre le hecha la culpa a todos cuando Pierde menos a el. Yo se la daba alguien mas dogmatic. Not sure who tho. O de perdida se la daba a Amarini Villatoro. Anyways, looking forward to hearing about all his plans.

So ya hay tres candidatos. El Mania Alvizuris, El Grillo y Paiz. Though let's see if we end up having an election at all since there are rumors the CDAG will reject the estatutos :'(

4. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Thanks for the info Chulo, I got more scoop, Ricardo Arena de Antigua GFC will be part of Paiz group, I spoke to Ricardo today aswell. Paiz tells me that is been hard , teams are asking give me this, give me that. But slowly he's been getting votes. Mira tell Dr. Dre to give you my number , text me

5. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Just DM it to me

6. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    About time people blew the cobwebs off of this thread. So the CDAG is still gonna f**k us over huh? Screw the country they're more worried about money in their pockets.

7. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    I've never heard of anything like this occurring in other countries. Incredible

8. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    They must know where all the money que se huevio Jimenez esta. Or they're in so deep with the money laundering going on in the league teams and owners. Why else would they be so desperate to keep FIFA out of their business and have no shame in trying screw over all national teams.

If Pezza was involved in shady sh*t so quickly there's no way the CDAG isn't doing worse.

Just my opinion.

Chul0 repped this.
  9. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    If I'm not mistaken it's because of our laws regarding sports. Fifa demands significant amount of Autonomy and we could get around the laws by privatizing the soccer federation but they would never do that since the government funding would stop. And there's nothing our directivos hate more than not getting their $$$$$.

Same reason why most of our clubs are in the hands of the Municipalidades. Which doesn't allow for continuity and stability. Since those directivos either just squeeze the clubs dry or use them as vehicles for political reasons.

Se me hace que el siguente club en desaparecer va ha ser marquense. The level of mismanagement for the them in the last couple of years is both sad and infuriating.

edcalvi repped this.
  10. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    La liga y clubes send messages to CDAG to approve the rules from FIFA. Hope they do, because I can't imagine Guate out for another 2 years, even worst Our clubs won't be recognized by FIFA. Puras chamuscas.

Chul0 repped this.
  11. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    DONDE ESTA DEZEPTECON, DRE, POPO, Y GUATEFC, Y JONA MUCHA. SE PERDIERON TODOS

dezeptus repped this.
  12. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    And that would be totally fine with the CDAG because that means it's all money that stay in guate for laundering LOL.

Serioulsy the CDAG could give 2 sh*ts about our soccer.

13. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Fijate que fuera de paja, out of all of them the least responsible is the CDAG. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of corruption there too, but in this instance they're just following the law. They can't approve it if the estatutos do not follow our sports laws. If I were to rank them from least responsible to more responsible for this shitshow it'd be like this

4. Fifa con sus mierdas y demands. They want their laws to prevail over our laws. However, they're like a private club, so if we want join we should do as they want.

3. CDAG, there's a lot of corruption but they're on the right this time.

2. La Asamblea. Why the fack did they reject what fifa order just so they could changed their minds months later ? All this do was slow down. There are rumors Gerardo Paiz payed them cuz he wanted to take the Fedefut. These are just rumors though. Lastly, they just send a comunicado urging the CDAG to think about our soccer and approve it. The irony is lost on them apparently.

1. Comision Normalizadora. These fackers are the main culprits. First they took a year an 1/2 to come up with the estatutos. Argentina did everything in 2 months. Not only that but now they're rushing the CDAG when they had a whole facking year to do it. Also, they should've come with estatutos that don't conflict with our laws, they had so much facking time ffs. And lastly, what bothers me the most, the new estatutos won't change shit. The changes are only superficial so is not like it's gonna change anything.

Estoy como la gran puta, 2 years without anything ya valimos verga. Por mi que quemen todo fack it

giphy.gif

edcalvi repped this.
  14. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    It's ridiculous. In my opinion EVERYONE is at fault in some way or another. The corruption in our soccer has been out of hand for years, but everyone went along with it because they all got a cut.

Once Jimenez went down all the rats were left to fend for themselves, but I think many of them, all in different parts, CDAG, Fed, Liga got so used to the kickdowns that they dont want things to lose their cuts, and we all know FIFA is the biggest culprit of all as we've known for a while. So of course these rats see them as a threat too.

It's just so frustrating that people drag their feet and all we want to do is have our teams back.

edcalvi repped this.
  15. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Dude, corruption is Ubiquitous in every sphere of society in . We still suffering the aftermath of the 30 year old war tbh. Desde que derrocaron a Arbenz todo se fue a la mierda :(

Idk if you ever read about the Rosenberg case, the new yorker wrote a great piece about it. To me it proves how even the "good" people are corrupted even when trying to find justice. It's just the system, you can get anything done unless youre willing to bend the law. It's sad that being Guatemalan is now synonymous to being a corrupto :(

16. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Today's the day. Sad f**king day man....

17. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    They still haven't said anything. Hopefully they just forget we're suspended and we go back to playing :)

18. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Dios te oiga.

19. dezeptus

dezeptus Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Que putas mucha!

So can someone explain to me exactly why we are suspended in the first place, what's the hold up in getting reinstated, and what are FIFA's demands and are they really that unreasonable? I mean any rules they set have to be better than letting these corrupt hijos de puta si their thing right?!!

20. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    I believe FIFA is about to kick us out for good.

21. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    @dezeptus

Basically this:
    1. La Fifa llena de mierdas gave a list (laws) to all the the countries that lost their people in charge due to corruption to be implemented by a committee chosen by them.

2. La Asamblea (which consists on club presidents, Beach soccer, womens, futsal, But mostly Asociasiones departamentales) opposed the committee which got us suspended the first time. They changed their minds months later so just slowed down the process for no reason los pendejos.

3. Our sports laws conflicted with some of the things FIFA requires, so there's been an impasse for a while. A lot diputados changed one of the laws that might allow us to accept FIFA requirements without violating our laws.

4. The committee (Comision Normalizadora) knew this yet they didn't find ways to avoid conflicts with the new laws (FIFA) and our laws (Guate). They had a whole facking year too.

5. Now the CDAG asked for an extension so they can revise if their laws (FIFA ) can be reconcile with ours.

Finally, there might b a light at the end of the tunnel. La Comision Normalizadora just quit Today, and FIFA is asking the CDAG to approve the new estatutos and have the elections. IF THEY DO SO THEY LIFT THE SUSPENSION AND WE GO BACK TO PLAYING INTERNATIONALLY :)

slaminsams, edcalvi and dezeptus repped this.
  22. dezeptus

dezeptus Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Perfect. That was an awesome explanation thank you dude!

23. dezeptus

dezeptus Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    So it's fish still throwing his hat in the ring to be president and would FIFA allow that?

24. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    El Pescado que coma mrda, all he likes to do is talk shit on Twitter.

Chul0 repped this.
  25. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Ya ni eso hace, borro twitter. He's too busy working for Bein Sports.

And no, I don't think he's gonna go for it. The people that were gonna back him are now behind Claudio Alvizurez. So officially only El Mania, and According to Les, Gerardo Paiz are going for it.