Guatemalan Football News, Info. & Women's NT(XI)

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by edcalvi, Jan 11, 2011.

1. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I dont think he's not happy with the call up of the rojos players, so that's what i hear.

2. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Bryan Jimenez is a piece of shit. As if it isn't bad enough that no one else will ever get behind a Guatemalan NT coach.

3. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    You know Cha, i think we all feel the same about that fool, i really hope that Pezzarossi wins it this time around. Our Football will benefit greatly.

4. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    when are the elections?

5. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    until October i believe

6. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    So Guatemalan Hondurian Oliva from Municipal was called to play with Honduras for the Gold Cup. I wonder what Catracho thinks about his called up

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

It was a preliminary list.. I doubt he'll make it to the final 23 man list, like half that list.

8. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    "HATERS GONNA HATE" and we all know Catracho is a hater for real.

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

lol @ thinking some average forward for an almost relegated team in Guatemala is going to make the cut over the scoring champ in Honduras.

sacate la bandera del trasero siego creido.

10. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Catracho, y que ondas con Najar, haven't heard much about him lately

11. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Otro Fredy Adu jajajaja.

12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

He got called-up to the NT for the CR game on Friday.. he'll probably start due to his good performance against Israel. Played a handful of games for RSC Anderlecht seniors team and even missed his earlier call-ups to join the National Team this Hex due to an injury he suffered in which he was out for 2-3 months, but he came back afterwards and has scored something like 6 goals in 4 games for their reserve side and will fight for a starting spot next season.

13. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

:rolleyes:

ni en FIFA cojeburro.

14. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    lol, a ese Fredy Adu si lo jodieron cuando se lo llevaron muy alto, that he was gonna be the next Pele and all this and that.

15. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

he is in Brazil now :D

16. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Guatemala may get fine yet again if the Federation don't provide the name of another team for the Concachampions, as of now is only Cremas, to me is clear that Heredia should be second. Another f#ck up by Bryan Jimenez our Fed. President

17. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    So Galindo pass his medical tests and he's ready to play with Muni, a very important thing that i read on Galindo's contract is that he will only play for one year for Municipal and i believe he will be playing abroad after that. So the main reason he came to Guate was just to get his rithym back after that long knee injury.

18. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Hopefully it really is in his contract and he doesnt get screwed at the end of the season.

19. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    So Galindo will talk with Municipal today to see if they come into an agreement signing the contract, i've heard on the Red today that in training yesterday Galindo looked like he's still recuperating from the surgery cause he runs weird like he's dragging his leg. But the Doctor said he was good to go that he's in good shape. The coach of Municipal now saying that Galindo is not the type of player he needs (Really dude) so why the hell you bring him.

20. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Municipal is such a joke. They act like they are some elite world club with all these foreign players and now acting like MLS saying "oh, we dont need that kind of player right now".

The kid already went through all of the paperwork physicals etc and now "we really dont need him". F THAT

21. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Yeah, that's what they were saying on the Lared, they were like how the hell they going to bring him from Santa Fe, to Guate and then the coach says i dont think he's the type of player i need, they said they gonna have to give him a chance to recuperate if not they should of let him stayed in Colombia. BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOS

22. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Municipal = Mickey Mouse front office.

The new season started today and Victor Ayala and Wilber Perez, two national team players who had breakout seasons last year and are in their early 20's were benched the entire game in favor of new signings from Honduras.

This is why the national team sucks balls, this is why everybody in Fedefut should be executed.

23. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

This is no surprise. Muni buys up all the talent and lets them rot on the bench.

24. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    They should fine the owners and put pressure on the coaches so they can give time to the youngsters. Vamos Pessa apurate para sacar a estos ladrones.

25. GoldenOne

GoldenOne Member

Oct 2, 2012

Wilber Perez plays for Suchi and Victor Ayala plays for Malacateco so it's not only Muni who likes to piss away domestic talent.