Group D - 2018 FIFA WCQ – AFC Second Round- Take 2

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by el-capitano, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Your recent victories were against Bahrain, Yemen, and Phillippines!
    You use these pretexts! You lost to those teams because of your team quality

2. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    you wouldn't go through playing in our group H, those teams are much stronger than Guam, India or Turkmenistan

3. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    LOL
    Do not make a fool of yourself. This is Iran we are talking about. We are by far the best team in Asia. So if we were in your group then no team would go through exept for Iran:)) Think before you speak.

4. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    you are an idiot and thats all there is too it. does any other team in Group H have: 3 players from Russian Premier League, 1 from Greek Super League, 1 from Eredivisie, 1 from 2.Bundesliga, 1 from Championship? And also Iran's domestic players aside from Japan are the best domestic players, you Uzbek's have no idea how to play football. You know it was just in March when we beat Chile 2-0? They won the Copa America 3 months later............ and yet you still want to talk........ get over yourself. You lost 4-2 to N.Korea, while we have never lost to them. You have never made the world cup or won the asian cup. your highest EVER fifa ranking was 45th in 2006, we are 41st right now.................you lost 5-1, 5-1, 5-1 to Japan in March, we drew with them 1-1 with October, you aren't part of Asia's "big 4" and you will never be. just do everyone a favour and leave

Kurdii110 repped this.
  5. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #430 Zandi360, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    Are you seriously that retarded Or are you just trying hard to seem like one?

Iran would go through any group possible, Uzbekistan wouldn't go through in any group other than H, your group was a piece of cake, and you are still managing to look average lol.
    Your constant insistence on bringing the Iraq match of the Asian cup shows how ignorant you are and how you just want to spill sh*t out of your mouth about a match you just saw the score of, we were going to beat them with 2 or 3 goals if it wasn't for the unfair red when we were leading 1-0, even they know it and our players and staff said it after the game. Yet a 10men Iranian team still managed to hold 120min to penalties. Speaking about the Asian cup, Uzbekistan would've been out in group stages if they were in Iran's group ;)

Saudi arabia sucks badly right now and aren't our rival, they are our rival as much as Turkmenistan is Uzbekistan's rival, you don't look smart by mentioning them

you only have sad arguments so far that make you look completely stupid ;)

6. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    chill out pussy, i know very well your Russian bench players like Haghigi and Ezzatollahi without any match practice and Azmoun only in big parties joining Rostov's game for 10 minutes. Our Akhmedov and Denisov playing for Krasnodar and Lokomotiv respectively in European League matches. Can you find any Iranian player in major European competitions??? Moreover, Markov and Galiullin sitting on bench in Krasnodar and Ufa like you players used to do. Nobody takes it seriously your Greek Mega-Super league and lower divisions of German and English leagues. You can win even Brazil in friendly game when they don't have any motivation playing against you, and your team will play like in the final of World Cup, so it doesn't deserve to be proud. There is no 'big 4' in Asia, and you aren't top Asian team

7. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    you think like a real ************, even playing draw against Turkmenistan and Oman you dare to claim that Iran will go through any group, if you forgot it in 2010 North Korea left you behind, qualifying to South Africa. And in the last Asian Cup your players were celebrating goals scored to Bahrain and other Arab teams like a little kid, while we beat them 0-4 in Manama. Can't remember any of your recent matches when you win with comfortable score, because you can't play attacking open football, and score only from counter-attacks and in the last minutes, oh i'm sorry you beat Asian powerhouse of your analogue Guam 0-6, so don't suck anymore

8. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Oh poor you! So you can't remember? Watch Iran VS. Chile. We beat Chile with all their top players like a piece of cake! So stop spitting bullshit

9. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #434 Mani, Nov 22, 2015
    And Japan tied Singapore at home. And Australia lost to Jordan. What is your point? All top teams have a bad day. What separates Iran , Japan, Korea and Asutralia, or as they're called the "big 4", the Asian powerhouses, from wannabes like Iraq and Uzbekistan is consistency in overall results. Come back when you actually manage to qualify for a World Cup and then we'll take you serious or treat you as an equal. Until then , you're just another one of the mid-level Asian teams on par with the likes of Jordan, Iraq, N. Korea, Syria and Thailand.

10. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Even this guy knows it is never gonna happen:))

11. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    @Ali(Iran) @Mani

Dorood :D
    Please dont answer minnows. It validates them. :)

12. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This troll is excellent, don't feed him anymore guys, it's exactly what he wants. From his arguments we can deduct that either he's retarded or he lives in his own bubble where Uzbekistan is an Asian Powerhouse :) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lmao)

13. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    [​IMG]

persia1378 repped this.
  14. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Jahanbakhsh. You have proved you are incompetent, get out. Also 2.Bundesliga and Championship > Russian Premier League.

15. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, there were very a few games that Shojaei did well in last a few years. He had many terrible games. The majority fans agree on that. I personally think that he will not be invited to TM after the end of WCQs 2018 regardless the final outcome. There will be other players to take his spot in the future. Sourosh Rafiei has high chance to take his spot after he finishes his conscription.

I thought Heydari should have been in the last squad because Ghafouri was injured. Overall I agree. He should be dropped from squad soon. I think CQ will do that in an appropriate time unless Heydari performs really well in the future.

16. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #441 AIL1998, Nov 22, 2015
    Ali, as I said before, I had very a few criticisms from CQ and none of them were related to his coaching abilities. I even said that he is in right track. I know he is currently the best and safest choice we can have for WCQs 2018. Whenever there is a criticism it should be creative. Then I remember you told me that you have no problem with critics as long as the critics are fair and respectful. We also agreed that there are good coaches in Iran just in the level of IPL teams like Abdollah Veisi and Mansourian and both of us like to see the likes of Hashemian, Mahdavikia, and Nekounam as great coaches in the future.

There is one thing that we did not agree on it yet. You said that you just have problems with some critics like Mayeli Kohan (I agree. He is number 1 in terms of criticizing), Jalali, and Ghalenoei. That is also the case for me. However my question is that why you only included those three coaches? Why you did not include Hamid Derakhshan, Nader Faryad Shiran, Mehdi Monajati, Naser Ebrahimi, and Hassan Roushan? They criticize more than Jalali and Ghalenoei. They always criticize. What do you think about them?

I even had problem with Ghotbi because he said after the last WC that morabi badi Irani bayad Irani bashe and everybody disagreed. What do you think of Ghotbi? What do you think of Faraki? I respect Faraki as person but I was never convinced of his coaching abilities.

17. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I totally agree with what you said in the first paragraph. So no arguments there. I really wanna see Yahya, Mansourian, Neko, Hashemian and other young coaches on our bench. Of course not yet. They need to be ready. They are not yet.
    I have problems with all those names you just mentioned. Hamid Derakhshan has already proved he is no one in the field of coaching. He has destroyed all the teams he has coached. Look what ge did to Persepolis. Other names you mentioned are not worth the talk:-D
    I agree with you about Faraki.

I have very mixed feelings about Ghotbi. I used to like him but not anymore. I do not hate him though as I hate the kinds of Mayli Kohan and others.
    But honestly, CQ is my favorite coach of all time.

AIL1998 repped this.
  18. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad that Mayeli Kohan, Jalali, and Ghalenoei are not the only names you have problem with them and you also have problem with other names I mentioned like Derakhshan. I thought you just have problem with Mayeli Kohan, Jalali, and Ghalenoei and you do not have problem with other names I mentioned like Derakhshan but I was wrong. Now you made it clear here and thanks bro.

IMO, the next Iran NT coach after the end of CQ era also must be a top foreign coach. CQ and Branko Ivankovic were two of greatest coaches that Iran NT had.

Ali(Iran) repped this.
  19. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I completely agree. Branko was a great coach. Some of the members here might be too young to remember his era. But we had a very good team back then. CQ might also be the only good choice Kaffashian has ever made.
    I think after the World cup 2018 another top quality coach must take over. It is the only choice that can help us improve even more

AIL1998 repped this.
  20. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Read this:

Hashemian returns to Bayern Munich.

As part of obtaining his Fifa Pro license he has to intern at a Bundesliga club. According to reports, Bayern Munich, who has never accepted an intern previously, has accepted Hashemian.

He will be taking part in training sessions along side Pep Guardiola and his staff.

He started today.

Vahid Hashemian has ability to be a great head coach in the future. I hope he becomes a great coach in the future and see him as Iran NT head-coach someday.

On the other hand, read the recent interview by Mayeli kohan in fars news. He criticized again.

BwsUiKUCAAMCcVK.jpg

21. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    except Iranians nobody considers your team as a part of 'big 4'

22. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    #447 Diego Aguirre, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Russian Premier League in the 6th place according to UEFA ranking, even Ukrainian Premier League where Tursunov plays is higher than Greek and Netherlands' leagues, so stop dreaming and answer my question: do you have any Iranian playing in European League at least??? i didn't say sitting on the bench with 85 minutes within 4 games

23. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Except for FIFA and AFC:))
    We are THE top 1

24. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yeah. Hashemian has completed his course at Bayern. I am sure he will be a great coach in the future

25. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    let's see for how long you can deceive yourself with childish FIFA ranking