Gringo's Wall of Shame: Get used to it Gringos VOL. XI

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by sidspaceman, Jun 27, 2014.

1. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

2. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I know he is really talking about the P4to chant, but mentions culero....wtf? That is exactly ass4ole that is chanted countless times in EVERY sporting event in the US, heck even high school bball games it's heard.

3. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I believe in some Central American countries culero means someone who gives up their asshole, ie, a gay man.

4. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    ¡no seas mamon!

LGRod, Colima24, El Pipiripau and 4 others repped this.
  5. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    My favorite self loathing Mexican-American.

That guy reads these threads often so I just wanna say hi, funny how you don't bark about "class" and winning streaks any more.

Mamon.

LGRod, LaMascara, Serg33 and 5 others repped this.
  6. Regi0

Regi0 Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    I've never seen P*to as a homophobic slur. For me that would be j*to. And there would be a huge controversy with fans screaming j*to.

It's called FOOTBALL, LGRod and sowrong repped this.
  7. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I've seen it.

Kaney repped this.
  8. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I've seen it used in a flat out straight homophobic harassment. And WAY before the chant controversy occurred.

Kaney, Ositoyaqui, El Pipiripau and 3 others repped this.
  9. Ni empieces, porque ahorita the caen las mamadas de un chingo de pochos que apenas si hablan español y tomaron unas clases de Gender Studies y no an vivido un putó dia en Mexico pero aseguran que "putó" es lo mismo que "fa***t".

Y ni te digo se sus pinches aliados gabachos SJWs que tampoco hablan el lenguaje pero no les cabe la duda que no hay ni un poquito de grey area donde quizas ******** no quiere decir "fa***t".

Cuando yo tenia seis, y le decia a mis amigos y hermanos
    "No seas putó", aunque yo ni siquiera supiera que era el sexo, y mucho menos la homesexualidad, de todas maneras me dicen que era homofobico aunque ni siquiera supiera que existieran los homosexuales. These types always deal in absolutes and never in a spectrum.

That being said, the "Putó" chant should stop and not be used at all in stadiums.
    I'm all for banning it and for the eventual punishment of the FMF if it does not stop.
    I don't yell it at the stadium, we shouldn't, not here in the US nor in Mexico.

BTW, there were some who did it in Moscow in the game against Germany, but not enough and it died down as the game progressed.

It is not courteous, and if a group finds it offensive, then that is enough for another group to have the courtesy to not be a bunch of dicks and keep offending the other group.

Regi0 repped this.
  10. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Monterrey
    Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Their joke Outlaws chant "You Suck Asshole" from time to time & even threw in a fck you ref when Colombia schooled them @sidspaceman

11. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Lulz.

AMLO2018, Colima24, ShockMaster and 7 others repped this.
  12. JRB92

JRB92 Member+

Sep 23, 2009
    "CCL is tilted in favor of Liga MX"

It's incredible how oblivious these guys are.

Concacaf changed the group stage format so MLS teams could avoid playing Mexican teams. Then Concacaf got rid of the group stage and all MLS teams automatically qualified to the knockout rounds even though they don't deserve it. Not to mention the fact that MLS is awarded 1 more spot than Liga MX lmao.

If anything CCL is tilted in favor of MLS.

13. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The scheduling was different a while back and they still lost. They’re too tired from the season or still working out preseason rust.

AMLO2018, Kaney, TrDm1n3r and 2 others repped this.
  14. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This. Them not having to face Mexican teams in the group stage is BS and a clear hand out. Before they changed the format on average 2 times would make it to the KO rounds, and it wasn't unusual to only have 1. That whole time Concacaf never adjusted the spot allotment to take away teams even though they were doing poorly.

15. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    GTFO. Now that they had Pulisic and Mckennie on the field "but they were missing Josh Sargeant". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  17. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I made a rare trip to this forum to praise your national team for a FIFA Ranking of 12th, which is your best since you were 9th in June 2011.

There were nine CCLs with Group Stages. MLS had this many clubs reach the Semifinals:

2008-2009: 1 (and Montreal who wasn't in MLS yet and Puerto Rico Islanders who played in the USL)
    2009-2010: 1
    2010-2011: 2
    2011-2012: 3
    2012-2013: 3
    2013-2014: 3
    2014-2015: 2
    2015-2016: 4
    2016-2017: 3

That's an average of 2 4/9, and an average of 3 in the last six times. Liga MX is by far the best in Concacaf, but nobody should make false claims about anything. I'm honest, and I have never used the time of year or missing players to excuse losses by an American national team or club. If a fan of a national team in UEFA or CONMEBOL said that the only good national teams were in those confederations, I would cite the Mexican national team as a great national team.

Alopez and Blue_Demon repped this.
  18. Pretty sure you meant quaterfinals, i.e made the knock-out stage.

19. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    evil Mexican fans

Narc83, Kaney, SGuerrilla and 9 others repped this.
  20. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're right.

Blue_Demon and Philip J. Fry repped this.
  21. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tis a shame that unlike their other counterparts who showed restraint, the Mexican Dynamo fans decided to participate in this despicable behavior as well by chanting that awful slur back at Marchesin. Both teams should be disqualified immediately.

Kaney, Blue_Demon, DGreat and 2 others repped this.
  22. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Are you counting the Canadian representative in your MLS numbers? Don't they qualify in an entirely different way than the MLS teams?

I count it as:

08/09: 1
    09/10: 1
    10/11: 2
    11/12: 2

Concacaf Changes the rules so MLS teams and Mexican teams no longer play each other in the group stage

12/13: 3
    13/14: 3
    14/15: 1
    15/16: 4
    16/17: 2

1.5 teams before the change, to 2.6 teams after. The rule change gave them on average an extra team going through.

23. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Get ready...here we go again.

24. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Almost assist?

Colima24 and sidspaceman repped this.
  25. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    The anti-American bias...His teammates ignoring him.:rolleyes:

But you best believe we’ll hear about all the almost assists he should’ve racked up.

Kaney, Blue_Demon, ShockMaster and 4 others repped this.