Got WC '06 USA Tickets!!!

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by NAC Orlando, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Mikeymike15

Mikeymike15 Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    I bet I can find cheaper airfare...PM me with the dates you want to fly to and from....

2. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    check your messages

3. cswan

cswan Member

May 13, 1999
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I posted this in the WC 2006 Tix sticky, but thought I'd post it here as well.

FYI -- here's a copy of an email FIFA sent me regarding WC 2006 tix, I sent this on Thurs. Oct. 6, 2005 and received the reply the next day on Oct. 7, 2005.

Subject:
    en: How can I apply for tickets?

Content:
    I am trying to get TST3 or TST4 series for the USA. Will these be available after
    the December 2005 draw? Or will I have to try to buy individual game tickets at
    that time?

Dear Ms. Swanson,

thanks a lot for your query.

Single match tickets will be available during the third sales phase from 12th of
    December, 2005 until 15th of January, 2006. More specific information about this
    third sales phase, as well as about for which country tickets will be available, will
    be published directly before in a press release.

If you applied for tickets during one phase and did not receive any tickets, your
    application will be deleted. The applications are valid for the applicant as well
    as for the visitors mentioned in the application only for one sales phase.

If you would like to apply again within a new phase, in order to simplify the data entry, you can log in with your E-Mail-address and password in the Customer Self Service area. Your personal data entered in a previous sales phase will be saved in there.

Yours sincerely

Your 2006 FIFA World Cup (TM) Ticketing Center

4. CA-SA

CA-SA Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Brownsville, TX
    i work for an airline too but i dont know if i want to risk not finding a flight out of the US becuase we have to fly on standby. i was thinking of flying into AMS or anywhere in europe, as long as i get out of the us. no wc tix yet but im still going. cash price is about 1000 out of houston.

5. Wizhawk

Wizhawk Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For those who want to follow the USA but do not yet have tickets, what is your gameplan? For me, I think I'll try TSTs/single game sales through FIFA and the USSF sale. If that fails, I'll probably go through a broker. Does anyone know how hard it will be to get USSF tickets?

6. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Check with Delta. Right now they have fares for the fall for Houston to Madrid round trip at $508. If it were any less I'd call it highway robbery.

Summer fares will be higher but Delta is in desperate need of money.

7. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

FYI for those who were looking into Euroteam.info, where I got my tickets, they raised the price from 810 euros to 945 euros for USA TST-3 Category 3.

8. cswan

cswan Member

May 13, 1999
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As for me, well, I'm hoping that maybe FIFA will re-allocate some of the TSTs now that qualifying is nearly over. From what I've read on these boards during the current ticket phase, TST tickets seem to be released to first-come-first-servers after some qualies have been completed. Since there were qualies in droves this past week, I'm checking that bloody FIFA TST page about a zillion times a day (and at work ... shhh ... don't tell).

But if by November 15 (when this ticket phase is over), I don't have them I'll try for the FIFA single-game ticket lottery starting in December. If I'm unlucky then, I'll probably go with Soccertravel.com and pay out the wazoo. If anyone has any better ideas, please let me know.

Christine S.

P.S. -- Oh yeah, I'll be hoping for some good luck via the USSF also.

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Happy day for me: completed the wire transfer this afternoon, and no problems at the bank.

10. T Nitty

T Nitty New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    MD
    Have you seen an update on your status (as in "paid") on FIFA's site? My transfer went through a couple of days before yours, and I haven't seen a change on the website.

Got my plane tickets, though!!! I guess I'll have to keep my girlfriend around for another few months since we used her USAirways miles. Only had to pay about $100 for the additional miles for 2 rt's from D.C. to Frankfurt. We're flying out 7 June and coming back 26 June.

I'm already so hyped. I can't imagine what I'll be like in the spring. I can't even get a temporary distraction watching my Sooners this season. I guess I'll have to run another marathon.

11. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Not yet, but word from FIFA (after I emailed them to ask) is that it could take a few weeks for the listed ticket paid status to change.

In my case, I have several bank documents confirming the transfer, so I'm not worried.

The Magpie

12. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    am i reading the fifa website correctly that is says there are no single game tix available???? we are trying to get tix for game #14 (2nd game in frankfurt) and from what im reading it says they are not available...

also... we arent into the 3rd sale phase yet... would that have anything to do with it?