Gossip/rumors/lies from Alma's supersecret twitter feeds-Transfer Thread #14

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Horsehead, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    [​IMG]
    Proceed....

MadridFan22304, Eddie, saadomar and 11 others repped this.
  2. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Sounds like somebody has been hitting the thesaurus in preparation for their comeback. I'm afraid I'll have to leave this to someone far more capable, I simply can't compete with that level of intellect.

3. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Roberto Palomar from Diario Marca said that "a teammate expected more of Navas."

My goodness its started already. Until Iker leaves, Navas will be going through the same hell as Diego did from the press.

Deep Pal and temesgen repped this.
  4. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    One teammate isn't bad when you consider that the entire world was, and is, expecting more from Casillas.

5. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Well , I read something ridiculos , Iker liked a post last year in an instagram account where a fan said that RM will not win the league with Lopez between the stick .

How immature is that if it is true , seems to be true since it has been reported by quite a reliable person ( Lucas Navarette ) , any idea about this incident ?

6. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Lucas is very reliable. I don't know what happened last year but I know Iker liked a anti-Diego post on IG a couple of days ago.

He did it after Arbeloa posted or RT a blog that spoke bad of Iker. Honestly this is getting ridiculous.

I like Arbeloa but he needs to chill out on social media. Its a pattern with him. And Iker, I'm disappointed in. He is better than resorting to that type of stuff. Esp having his friends in the press bad mouth Navas when its Iker coming off a string of bad games.

7. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I read a rumor that Deep Pal and MerlinRM go to the park everyday to go looking for babies to steal candy from them. Despicable behaviour if true.

Apparantly now reality is anti-Diego (we did win all the prizes Iker was a goalie in, and not the ones where he wasn't) if you read the post he liked it's more pro-Casillas than anything else. I would say he should think twice before liking such posts. Because apparantly even somebody saying the truth (not an opinion) and liking it, is fodder for some people.

8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    @Horsehead knows what's up! LOL

I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be angry with: Casillas, Diego Lopez, Mourinho, Navas, piperos, mourinhistas, Vecchi, Florentino....

This what happens with so much time in between matches!

MadridFan22304 and Horsehead repped this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid have made an initial inquiry for Torino's Darmian. [Sky Italia]

S1na and Zidane05 repped this.
  10. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    What is he? FB?

11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Plays LM/LB at Torino. Was impressive in Italy's 2-1 win v/s Eng at the WC.

12. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hm, I guess that would be consistent with Carlo playing a 4-4-2 vs Manchester and using Carvajal as RM.

13. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Hasn't he played RB and is right-footed?

S1na, Zidane05 and Lyra repped this.
  14. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yup, my bad. Primary position is RB, but can play on the left as well. (like De Sciglio)

S1na and libertao repped this.
  15. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Exactly. :D

I call it the Christmas Break Effect. Folks need to step away from the internet once in while.
    You know its lovely out. :eek:

16. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #16 MerlinRM, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    Luiz Gustavo rumors are heating up again this time from El Confidential. Sami apparently wants to renew but his agent isn't being that cooperative.

Van Gaal made comments about not having wingers at the level of DiMaria and CR7. I'm guessing thats his way of saying he is interested. He also sais that he buys what he thinks he needs.

S1na repped this.
  17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Darmian is a decent player, Carlo gave him his professional debut with Milan. Nothing flashy, but he's a good, versatile player to have for depth if we were to let go for Arbeloa.

S1na, Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  18. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    If Darmian rumor is actually true, than Arbeloa must be on the way out.

19. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    El gallego fichará por el Milán el lunes, después de superar el reconocimiento médico. Será un contrato por cuatro años, uno más de los que tenía firmados en la dentidad madridista. Su ficha será de 3,5 millones. Su representante, Manuel García Quilón, remataba ayer los últimos flecos del acuerdo con Galliani, vicepresidente del club rojinegro, en Forte dei Marmi.

Diego Lopez will not leave Real Madrid for free. Milan will pay €3.5M. [ABC]
    http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140810/abci-diego-lopez-milan-real-201408092219.html

S1na, MadridFan22304 and CR7PT repped this.
  20. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ******** AC Milan. A third rate club nowadays.

saadomar repped this.
  21. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:His response literally made me spit the water I was drinking out. Ugh...if only I understood "Nuances" that guy kept talking about. Next thing you know, he'll be pulling out some other "intellectual" stuff...sound familiar? Yep, that's Jeremy's self proclaimed title.

Deep Pal repped this.
  22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Time to fire the agent?

S1na, perucho311 and Deep Pal repped this.
  23. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm starting to believe that the club want to start the season without Diego AND Iker and start with Navas and X.

Cech rumours still going that he's been offered for 10M?

24. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    And bingo was his name-o. X = Casilla according to the latest rumors.

Even though more and more people are talking about an amicable split (I.e., at the right price), I won't believe it til I see it.

Sounds like Casillas has been going through some major family issues for a bit. Not making excuses, but I imagine it's played a part in his mental state. He reportedly broke professional ties with his parents, who managed some of his rights. The word is he paid the 5MM euros to avoid courtroom drama. Sucks.

25. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I saw some rumors last month that Sami decided to stay in Madrid because he felt his agent was leading him in the wrong direction. I think it is his agent that fanned the flames on this.

Iker has had family problems for a while because of what you said @Alma Merengue. I didn't know he paid his family off but I do know he was estranged from them for a while. Maybe he wants to get away from them and that drama.