Good reliable online retailers?

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by PIZZAAAAAAAAA, May 9, 2010.

1. PIZZAAAAAAAAA

PIZZAAAAAAAAA New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Anyone know of any reliable online retailers that provide good selection of jerseys from different leagues? I know uksoccershop.com has loads of jerseys but has very negative reviews. If some of you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated :)

2. JLEW700

JLEW700 New Member

May 12, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    kitbag.com

3. Patriotgear

Patriotgear New Member

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  4. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    soccerplus.net has a pretty good selection of different leagues and national teams bigsoccer.com also :D

5. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    soccerplus is a great shop. had the pleasure of meeting the owner when i was in pasadena this past march. former player himself for dortmund. has a lot of old school classic collectibles you won't find so easily these days.

6. footballdreamer

footballdreamer New Member

May 26, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
  7. madhat1003

madhat1003 New Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Toronto
    Not Worldsoccershop.com

Long time bigsoccer lurker, this is one of my few posts but one i think many people should read.

My brother and I are big U.S. soccer fans and we are also both broke University students residing in Canada. It is my brothers birthday this Saturday (same day as the US VS England game). I scrounged up enough money to make my brothers year by buying a Clint Dempsey US soccer jersey (Not available in Canada). 3 weeks ago I had gotten enough money together to purchase the jersey but did not want to pay for shipping, so I decided to look in stores first and if what I wanted was not available, then as a back up I would purchase it online. I know that getting soccer gear in Canada can be difficult, so 4 weeks ago I spoke with a worldsoccershop.com representative over the phone. I asked her based upon the 2-4 day shipping option they have when is the last possible day to order to ensure I receive it by Friday June 11th. She advised me that they ship the next business day, so as long as they have it in stock and UPS delivers on schedule (they are not responsible for delivery) I should order the friday before today (Friday June 11th). After searching through the chain sports stores and all the independent sports store in my area I did not find one US soccer jersey for sale. So I logged on to worldsoccershop.com and ordered the jersey last friday. This morning I am waiting at home expecting to see the delivery truck but instead I get a call saying that my order has not even been shipped yet because they do not have the numbering for the shirt. I am very disapointed. The representative I spoke with was very nice and offered alternatives but none that would ensure I get the jersey by tomorrow. I am very dissatisfied with their level of customer service. Here are the reasons:

1.Mis-information
    ---- When I ordered the jersey with included #'s and Lettering it clearly stated that it was "In Stock".....unfortunately as of today's conversation with the worldsoccershop.com it is actually "NOT In Stock". How does a company make such a basic mistake?
    ---- 3 weeks ago when I phoned I was advised that they ship the next day. as of the conversation today I was advised that customized jerseys take longer; 2-4 business days. Granted, I bear some of the blame for when I originally called I only stated that I wanted to "make an order" and did not specify that I wanted a customized jersey....but worldsoccershop.com bears some blame as well, as they should train their staff to advise customers that different types of products take longer to ship.

2. Response Time
    ---- I ordered last Friday. A full week passed before they called me to advise that they did not have the item in stock. This does not seem like responsible and responsive customer service......especially since they say that customized jerseys take 2-4 business days to process and yet they called me after 5 business days. If they had of contacted me within a business day or two to advise that they did not have the requested item I could have canceled my order and ordered it elsewhere and had a good chance of receiving it by one day delivery by today or at least monday. I could have at least informed my brother that it was on its way.

My brothers birthday has not been ruined entirely but surely when I inform him that the jersey is not coming he is gonna be very dissapointed. The game will be enjoyable but not the same. I am a big believer in consumer advocacy and feel the best way to do this is by informing others of poor treatment and by using my dollars as votes. In the future worldsoccershop.com will not get any of my dollars.

8. mattlikewhoa

mattlikewhoa New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Toronto Canada eh!
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just got my England Hero kit in the post and the service was great from:

www.prodirectsoccer.com

I'd buy from them again (I might get a set of cleats soon)...

9. new_jfk

new_jfk New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    www.customfootballshirt.com...got mine there

10. MichaelC712

MichaelC712 New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Club:
    Laredo Heat
  11. new_jfk

new_jfk New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  12. Oliva Thomas

Oliva Thomas New Member

Hi,
    I can help you out.RIPT Clothing LTD is an online retailer who sells various workout clothes like :

GASP Clothing
    Better Bodies Clothing
    Golds Gym Clothing
    MusclePharm Clothing.

The clothings are highly comfortable and can be used as the best workout clothes by the athletes.

13. Basu

Basu New Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    just one ,two?three?four?....maybe i want to take them on my local soccer store if 100.

trustgame repped this.
  14. Robert Parker

Robert Parker New Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    in this case. we trust in soccerjerseytown, it is no doubt jerseys are in top quality and good looks. what's more important,
    placing order is secured. and jerseys arrive very fast !

15. bestvaluestore

Sep 21, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Ebay,amazon,nike,adidas..

16. trustgame

trustgame New Member

May 4, 2015
    I have tried to buy cheapest jersey in bestcheapsoccer
    That is not bad and replica jersey with advantage of cheap price that is other's web hard to parallel.

17. trustgame

trustgame New Member

May 4, 2015
    Maybe you can trust it, because i have bought it ever.

18. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Elmontyouthsoccer.com is having the anniversary sale, $18.99 for a jersey.

19. Sebastian C

Sebastian C New Member

May 23, 2015
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    BESTCHEAPSOCCER.COM is the best website to buy yourself a jersey for a very good price!

20. Marlon Guevara menendez

Jun 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hey guys I just ordered from bestcheapsoccer.com , check out my review!!

21. jadexkiller

jadexkiller New Member

May 14, 2015
    You can get jerseys in bulk from Bestcheapsoccer.com, which will be cheaper the more you buy :p
    I just bought from em and everything went through smoothly and the jersey is of great quality
    I'll shamelessly input my plug here as well :p
    The site has a promotion going on like the one where you can enter a promo code when you register to get 5$ off your first purchase xD
    You can use my code if you want the promotion :D (180345)
    or simply just use this link to register: http://www.bestcheapsoccer.com/members/180345

You can also check out an unboxing I made for a jersey I received:

Thanks and hope you enjoy your jerseys :)

22. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
  23. elroy81

elroy81 New Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Colerne, Wiltshire
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Checkout TheKitman.co.uk if your looking for genuine classic football shirts from past seasons.