Good place(s) to get Nike Portugal gear in Toronto (GTA)?

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by Figo Rules 2000, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Figo Rules 2000

Jun 18, 2014
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    I moved to Mississauga and don't get back to downtown Toronto as much as I used to.

Where in the GTA can you find Portugal Nike jerseys, especially the green one? How about the red tracksuit top? I tried Nike's website and it only showed them on their South African site.

I once tried to buy a bunch of stuff off the FPF loja and had a heart attack from the shipping price.

I know Portugal Mix on Dundas closed.

Anyone know if Champs Yonge St or Champs Dufferin Mall still carry Portugal jerseys?

Where do you guys at your Portugal gear?

2. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Away kits authentic and replica have been sold out for a year and not coming back. Replica home stuff you might as well get from nike.com, there is no shipping. In march the new stuff comes out so you can buy whatever but official current Nike items like authentic jerseys or jackets are nowhere to be found and until the new kits come out there wont be any more releases. There are replica stuff still in some stores though. Goal Planet on Sheppard and Allen had a few.