Good Online Jersey Retailers

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by hehe, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    $13 really isn't that bad considering it's international.

i mean, you'll see stores in the U.S. charging $7-9 for domestic shipping.

2. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    guess i've been spoiled by some of the shops based in So Cal that charge no more than 5$ and the package coming very, very quickly.

3. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    haha well if you're in LA and a shop in southern cal is only charging $5, then yea.

but what do you expect for international shipping? $13 is fair. especially when it's still $13 for two shirts. that's what i've done in the past. wait until i'm ordering more than one shirt to save on shipping.

4. IvanIV

IvanIV King of all He purveys

Apr 8, 2006
    TN
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ths shipping from SWFC was more...

5. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Found more decent online retailers. Don’t blame me, blame early morning boredom. Just wish I had some coffee. Starbucks is getting too expensive. Damn you, corporate America.

|Setantasoccershop.com
    |Soccernetstore.com
    *Owned by same company as soccer.com and friends.

Eurofootballgear.com
    Soccerpost.com
    Todofut.com
    Soccerevolution.com
    Soccerbox.com
    Evangelistasports.com

They all look promising. Prices don’t differ too much from elsewhere, but they’re pretty unknown so I don’t imagine them running out of stock too fast. I think I might order from Todofut soon. Todo has an amazing selection of Mexican and South American gear.

The only one I question is Eurofootballgear. They’re very cheap – 50 bucks for a brand new jersey. They also only offer M and XL sizes. They may be similar to soccer10shop though, I questioned them at first but everyone’s talking about how good they are. It looks like Eurofootballgear might be in the UK though, because the prices default in pounds.

6. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
  7. kylensdad

kylensdad New Member

Jun 1, 2007
    West Palm Beach
    Check out www.authenticsoccer.com this is a new site just getting going. talk to Matt he can get almost any style name and number if not authentic then replica for sure.

8. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
  9. Portero11

Portero11 New Member

Apr 10, 2007
    have any of you ever heard of bestway4you.com???

I have had mediocre success with them...I ordered the new AC Milan home jersey, Barcelona away, and Liverpool white new one. I'm not sure if they are fake though...im not to good at telling the difference anyway but if they came with the nike and adidas tags that said officially licensed product...does that mean that they are real???

10. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    1. well, first thing i looked for is the store's location, which turns out to be thailand.
    http://bestway4you.com/cart/contact.asp

there's a strike right there.

2. cheap prices and no mention of the manufacturer.

two strikes

3. sizes only available in m and xl.

three strikes.

11. soccercards*dot*com

soccercards*dot*com New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    California
    If a seller is in Asia (especially Thailand, Singapore, HK, China and Malaysia; exception might be Japan) you can be virtually certain that the jerseys are fakes. The prices are usually so low that you should know that they're too good to be true.

Also, watch out for USA sellers on ebay who mention that the jerseys will be shipped from overseas. They are either fronts for Asian sellers, have a "drop ship" arrangment with an Asian seller or are an Asian seller somehow registered on ebay as being in the USA. Others buy the fakes outright and ship them from the USA. The telltale sign is that the minimum bid is often too low.

Note that many of the jerseys are excellent fakes and come with manufacturer paper tags and even holograms where appropriate. The easiest way to spot them is that the tags often are not the correct ones for the jersey and the manufacturer affixed product bar code labels are either missing or don't match the jersey.

The WHOLESALE price on real jerseys is typically in the $30-$40 range. If someone is selling current jerseys for $20, what does that tell you?

What's amazing is that when a new jersey comes out, the Asian fakes are on the market in about a week.

12. IvanIV

Apr 8, 2006
    TN
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and sadly the quality of some of the actual parts of the kit are,i.e. puff patches of sponsors, the ones that seem to be 3-d and so forth, is a dead give away but only after you've seen them up close. there are a ton of latino "bodegas" here in middle TN and they almost always have a rack of football kits and you can see the quality and know that very few, if any, are actual kits.

someone in the italian board had posted a roma kit and it was an obvious fake. i didn't have the heart to tell them they had bought a knock off...

on another note, there seems to be a postal strike in the UK now and i have been waiting for over a week and half for my latest aqusition to come home...

13. DJ Humma

DJ Humma New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    new mexico
    soccer.com has some i knew another one but i forgot it . my badd

14. SoccerPanic

SoccerPanic New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    www.al-won.com, I have bougt from this web several times. amazingly fast shipping!

15. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    if you guys arent smart enough to figure it out, dont even consider the website above me

this guy's a spammer and they dont even sell jerseys

much less, the shoes they sell are 100% fake

i mean wtf???

i'm out

16. jerseymania-

jerseymania- New Member

Oct 19, 2007
  17. Portero11

Portero11 New Member

Apr 10, 2007
    hey wrekinrak...they kinda do...i checked it out already...but they loook wayyy fake.

18. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    I knew it was only a matter of time until we got spammers in this thread.

19. IvanIV

Apr 8, 2006
    TN
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no kidding...

20. mister19

mister19 New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I would like to give major kudos to Subside. I placed an order with them about a week ago for 3 jerseys (no lettering), 2 scarves, and a couple t-shirts. I got the order today here in the USA, only a little over a week from when I placed my order. Every item I ordered is of outstanding quality. Great job guys!

21. IvanIV

Apr 8, 2006
    TN
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i ordered over two and a half weeks ago from the SWFC Shop and still haven't gotten mine...:(

22. Messi4Life

Messi4Life New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    This is a very helpful thread. I've been looking to purchase some new jerseys lately and don't wanna get screwed by purchasing a bad jersey.

Has anyone from Canada ordered a jersey from OnionBag or BigSoccer before? I'm curious to see how much they would charge for shipping because the prices for the jerseys they list are pretty darn good.

23. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    BigSoccerShop, worldsoccershop, soccer.com, etc etc etc are all from the same company. Here's some customer testimonials from people from all over the world.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/testimonials.html

24. IvanIV

Apr 8, 2006
    TN
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Finally got mine Thursday and played in it tonight. I kept. We won 5-1. Chuffed!!

25. 9diamonds

9diamonds New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Anybody know where I can get a Spain Fabregas jersey? ive been looking forever but nobody has it