NSR: Give me your rested, your rich, privileged White Colombians yearning to post in soccer forums...

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by dapip, Oct 18, 2018.

?

My parents/grandparents/great great great grandparents arrived:

1. They were here when Columbus got lost and hit America

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. They arrived in the Mayflower

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. They came shackled and got to work in plantations at the sound of a whip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They arrived through Ellis Island between 1830 and 1950

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. They came here as a result of _______________ crisis

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. I'm the first one to move here from my country.

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I did a quick google search and that was one of the first things that came up.
    Point is many people are leaving states due to leftist policies.
    Herein Illinois (especially in Chicago) I have seen why people leaver here to pursue jobs in other states.

2. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    dapip repped this.
  3. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Now you are bringing up slavery and segregation. It was the Democrats who wanted these institutions. It was abolitionists who wanted to solve the problem.

Don't compare people coming here illegally to slavery. That makes many minorities offended.

4. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    And people have been flocking to New York and California for years. I've lived in Florida and California, Florida is a god damn hell hole compared to California.

dapip repped this.
  5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Many of the people flocking to these states are going there as illegals. And the companies you and others are bashing are the ones taking advantage of the cheap labor.

6. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Anybody who makes this argument is not arguing in good faith or is completely ignorant to American History. Either way no point in debating someone who argues in bad faith, its a fools errand.

jay luis and dapip repped this.
  7. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Yes all the people flocking to the Bay Area to work at google are illegals.

jay luis and dapip repped this.
  8. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Sources matter.
    2. Anecdote is not statistics.
    3. Are they moving to redder states?
    4. Illinois certainly have a lot of problems, but same could be said of Florida.

villus repped this.
  9. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    You should watch the movie a Death of a Nation if you are a true history buff.
    You will have your eyes opened.

10. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man, you really do get your talking points memorized. Republicans and Democrats from 150 years or 50 years ago are not the same as today. Read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

11. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Says the person who posted Left wing propaganda from Huff Post.
    The anecdotal was in response to many anecdotal things brought up in this thread.
    They are moving to cities and counties with better less lefties policies.
    Yup

12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    As I said watch the movie a Death of a Nation which gives an accurate depiction of the Democratic party and what it has always represented.

13. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That’s when you know your time is lost debating. A film by a conspiracy theorist and felon Dinesh D’Souza. Agree with villus, no point arguing with you.

ryu79 and villus repped this.
  14. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    When a documentary tells the truth nothing more can be said.
    Especially when you can't refute the points made within it.

15. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza

D'Souza is the author of several New York Times best-selling books.[19][20] In 2012, D'Souza released his film 2016: Obama's America, an anti-Obama polemic based on his 2010 book The Roots of Obama's Rage; according to Entertainment Weekly "the highest grossing conservative documentary of all time."[21] In 2016, he released a documentary-style film and book, both entitled Hillary's America, which offers his perspective on the history of the Democratic Party. Widely characterized as a provocateur, D'Souza has produced films and commentary that have been the subject of considerable controversy due to his promotion of multiple conspiracy theories.[2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_Nation:_Can_We_Save_America_a_Second_Time?

Peter Sobczynski of RogerEbert.com described Death of a Nation as "...D'Souza's usual stew of cherry-picked facts, overt omissions, inept historical reenactments, slanders, innuendos, stuff taken from his earlier movies, shots of him walking pensively through empty areas and clips from other and better movies." He added that the documentary "could well be of service to future historians struggling to make sense of our current madness."[20] Owen Gleiberman, reviewing for Variety, said "Dinesh D'Souza goes over the top—of hate, and of truth—in his latest documentary, a radical-right screed that equates liberalism with Nazism." Gleiberman compared the film to D'Souza's previous documentaries, "Death of a Nation breaks through to a whole new slime-o-sphere of over-the-top ideological libel."[4]

Hahahahaha....

A must watch definitely....

16. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  17. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    "The American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well" - a quote from the maker of that movie.

I say this sincerely, you need to critically evaluate what you're being sold by people like Dinesh D'Souza, all these right wing mouth pieces get rich by selling provocative content and attacking the left because it sells well with a subset of people ie. the Fox News business model. No facts, no integrity simply stir the pot generate an audience and continue to sell fear and racism.

dapip repped this.
  18. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I have heard him debate many progressives and he always seems to win with facts and inconvenient truths.

19. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Seems you have a problem with words like “debate”, “win”, “facts” and “truth”.....

LMFAO... Falling for Dinesh D’Souza...

20. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    this says a lot about you Homie. I'm disappointed in your me me me mentality. I'll just stick to futbol dumbness with you. Let them eat cake.

21. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    It is not a me me me issue.
    It is following the rules of sovereignty of this Nation and them trying to help others in a smart way.

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Seems like you can't refute anything he said in the video I posted let alone the points he brings up in his book and movie.

23. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  24. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Homie

My taxes went up.... I am not able to write off as much stuff as before. I'm easily gonna have to pay an extra 20k in taxes under this new plan.

So whose taxes went down? Millionaires? Good for them

kromekote repped this.
  25. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I’m not wasting a second of my life watching a con-mans spouting conspiracy theories...