Give Dybala a Holla or Give Hazard a Wazza - Winter Transfers, Rumors and Lies Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Exactly. Da fuk has Coutinho not bagged at least 6 goals already?

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  2. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So who you guys want in summer?

At most we'll make 4 signings, including a Galactico one. I'm thinking GK, 2 DEF and 1 FW.

3. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Sure, but those aren't worth 200+ M. You can find much cheaper ones.

Shay Z and Stiliyan repped this.
  4. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    Very true but this is where the likes of mbappe and martial to an extent are better buys than kane because even in games like these they can pick the ball up and cause havoc even starting far away from goals,kane lacks the speed and technical ability to be our number striker .

I see kane a bit like cristiano now but he is even slower and skills less than cristiano which we don't need because we need someone capable of doing amazing stuff not someone who is only going to be good when we are dominating.

Mourinho has started playing martial on the right when he has been performing way better on the left so sanchez can play even united suppporters are saying martial would be a much better striker than lukaku with his rapist touch.

The kid has it all pace,trickery and is incredibly ice cold in front of goals that would change from benzema and is contract is up after next year which should make purchassing him even easier.

5. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    Very i ain't impress by kane yes he scores goals but i don't see a global superstar like when i see mbappe or martial with the ball the way they are able to get people of their seats whenever they get on the ball.

Let kane go to liverpool or city or even united in place of lukaku we should concentrate our effort in bringing hazard,kante,courtois and martial.

6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Don't insult Mbappe by mentioning Martial in the same sentence.

Ankur Upadhyay, Digital, Anon. and 6 others repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Are any non French speaking players good, or do they smell funny?

Deep Pal, Saeta Rubia and ElCapitánSR4 repped this.
  8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Kova's agent also wasn't sure about his future while talking this week.

9. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well , we're 20 points behind Barcelona yet he isn't seeing proper game time.

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Price him at 100 ME. Utd will back out like with Morata.

Anon. repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    One thing Zidane completely forgot about this season is rotations. Wasn't this what Carlo was crucified here for?
    I just looked at the last 5 liga games from these 3 teams (Bayen, PSG and us) and we are the only team who has started the exact same three players in midfield in the last 5 consecutive games.
    Bayern
    Rudy/Tolisso/James
    Rudy/Vidal/Tolisso
    Martinez/James/Muller
    Martinez/James/Vidal
    Martinez/Vidal/Tolisso

PSG:
    Varrati/Celso/Pastore
    Rabiot/Veratti/Pastore
    Rabiot/Celso/Draxler
    Veratti/Celso/Rabiot
    Draxler/Rabiot/Verrati

Real Madrid:
    Kross/Modric/Casemiro
    Kross/Modric/Casemiro
    Kross/Modric/Casemiro
    Kross/Modric/Casemiro + Isco
    Kross/Modric/Casemiro + Isco

12. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    For me Kane is no-go at €200m as long as someone like Icardi is available for just under half that price. Kane may be arguably marginally better to some but definitely not €100m better or even €50m.

Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  13. papak

papak Member

Real Madrid
    Jan 7, 2018
    Kane is an overrated product of EPL and the media there. Yes, scoring 100 goals in the EPL so eary in career is an amazing achievement. However, playing in LaLiga is a completely different story. Techically gifted players are welcome in Laliga. Kane is pretty clumsy but he is a great finisher and a pocher. Bale was also world class when he played in England. He scored from anywhere he wanted. Then he came to Spain and regressed after one season. He is nowhere near that level ever since. I would prefer Icardi over Kane. He is a product of La Masia so he would adapt faster than Kane.

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    That's your problem.

You aren't looking at our last games you're only looking at last La Liga games which is really disingenuous because we haven't played consecutive La Liga games in a while.

Zidane rotated mid-week for the Cops matches.

You left that part out.

15. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Yeah I know and I said that. Zidane does not rotate in la liga and I skipped cup games for the other two teams as well to make a fair comparison.

16. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern and PSG are quite comfortable in the lead and can afford to lose multiple games without dropping from 1st. Madrid cannot afford to gamble and lose anymore than they have already

Deep Pal repped this.
  17. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Is not like the consitency is helping us to not drop any more points.
    DLWWD = 7 pts lost in the last 5 games.

18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    In a lost season wrought with crisis and failures and injuries should we really be talking about rotations? I mean.......... there's other stuff to attack Zidane with. Rotations are the luxury of teams at the top that win every week.

I think giving Kovacic and Ceballos more chances instead of Kroos would have made sense but not because we needed to rotate the squad. Because some players have been so poor they deserve to sit out a couple of games.

The best thing Kane can do is stay in the Premier League and at a club like Spurs who will never play CL finals etc so that his fans can keep hyping him up riding the EPL train. If he moves to La Liga or even Italy he is going to get found out. Limited player who is in the perfect situation right now. Thank God for Levy and his crazy demands. That'll keep us away from him.

temesgen, Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  19. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    We always talk about benchig Benz and Bale but you guys are ok with always going with Kroos and Modric in every game. Is a double standard if you ask me. Specially when Kroos has not been playing well lately.
    Why does Isco need to be sacrificed because of Bale? Why not play Isco instead of Kroos. Zidane is clearly lacking ideas to shake things up this season.
    Isco , Modric, Casemiro + BBC can actually work..

20. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    BBC will never work in a 433. Doesn't matter what midfield you use.

temesgen, Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  21. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    So again your not stating fact, because Zidane did rotate. He didn't play these players back-to-back.

Attempting to base rotation on only La Liga matches is moronic. We play in three different tournaments and rotation is needed through all of them.

22. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Lol and who does not rotate in Copa del Rey games.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    So what the hell is your point?

He is rotating every other game. He doesn't need to rotate every league match if they aren't being played back-to- back.

24. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Turn the page you are too dumb to understand it seems.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He played against Barcelona in arguably one of the biggest games of the season and the press+forum raged on Zidane for playing him.

Zidane05, HZinho and Deep Pal repped this.