PBP: Germany vs. Russia [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by deleted, Sep 28, 2008.

1. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I love nothing more on a Monday morning than good, solid comedy. Thanks to prima-donna Kuranyi for providing that. Here he grovels and apologies for what he did. Here is a video where the first part discusses that Loew will no longer select him for national team duty as it is a waste of DFB funds to book a hotel room that is not used.:D An even better link to his "interview" on Bundesliga.de. Man....you can see the ego from here.

There is a second video on the same like, equally as amusing.

2. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

That's how I see it.

3. F96

F96 Member+

Oct 24, 2002
    Skåne
    Club:
    Hannover 96
  4. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I'll give Klismann a year and most likely the management as well, to see how much he may know about tactics, not 3-4 months. Schaaf is a proven idiot for years when it comes to knowing anything about defending. Klismann also had Loew, will Schaaf find someone who (assistant) who is a very good tactician like Loew? This has disaster written all over it if it happens. Schaaf is good for league teams and playing great football.

5. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So whom do you want to blame? Den lieben Fußballgott?

I like Philipp, but his defensive blackouts against Turkey, Spain, Finland and Russia (4 of the last 5 games) are pretty worrying.

I don't agree with that.

6. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I blame Kuranyi! On the replay I saw, as he was getting up to leave the stadium the gleem from the stadium lights reflected off the over-abundance hair gel on his head, causing a near laser-like blinding flash right in front of Lahm and Adler at the EXACT moment the ball was struck by the Russian. That blinding flash lasted 1.65 seconds as that is the exact amout of time it took Kurwhiney's hair to complete his "I'm outa here und Loew can kiss my closely-cropped and shaven ass" hair flip as he spun his head around to leave.

Had he been on the field NONE of this would have happened and there would still be a mini-bar in Room 216 at the Dortmunder Hilton fully stocked and complete with a 40 Euro can of Macadamia nuts. Sadly, all this will never be.:rolleyes:

(Seriously, I blame all freak'n 11 players on the pitch for the goal. Look at the break down leading to the goal....the team...all 11 of them gave up prior to this goal.)