German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. IV

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by MatthausSammer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Luke Hemmerich scored in Erzgebirge Aue's friendly win vs Russian side FC Krylia Sovetov Samara

Ger90 repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kiel lost their 1st preseason game, 6-2 to Dynamo Moscow of the Russian 1st division who ended up in 8th place. Looks like the last 2 goals were because over tiredness from the game and training so Walter seems less concerned about those.

Morschel scored both Kiel goals.

In the XI: Karazor, Serra, Morschel, Dehm
    subbed in: Fleckstein, Sen, Awuku

not fit: Reimann, Sicker

Epitome990 repped this.
  3. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    From what it looks like, Mörschel is having a more productive preseason than Serra so far at Kiel. I've read that Walter wants every position to be even competition and can go to whoever is is better form. Reimann might also make a push for the GK spot

Ger90 repped this.
  4. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    such contradiction to what Titz said just yesterday and what Arp is reported to want.

"Leaving HSV was never an option for me, especially in such hard times. I want to give back what the club gave me that's why it was clear to me that my path here has not ended yet"

the excuse is that Arp wants Hamburg promoted and that he cares about the club yet only signed 1 year. Only explanation is that Bayern didn't want to loan him out and seems like he was headed to Bayern U19/II so instead he stays and plays 2BL, a higher level. Shame he couldn't join another 1BL club instead. Now we'll see Arp and Wintzheimer being teammates.

but I do think it's for the best for his dev and that 2BL is getting more exciting than usual next season!!!

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on Fiete Arp: "As far as I've heard, he has extended his contract with HSV. I think that decision is very good for him. I wish him and HSV a good season and an immediate return to the Bundesliga."

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #3108 Ger90, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Furth played FC Liefering (Salzburg's reserves and 2nd division club) and lost 2-0. Where 02-Adeyemi scored the opening goal vs Furth. He's been doing well in preaseason so far.

Abouchabaka played in the 2nd half and from what I saw the fans wanted more playing time for him. It's his 1st game since joining the club. A big negative about Furth is outside of almost relegation last season and where they struggled massively. Looks like that trend continues as they have barely scored this preaseason....... It's why I wanted Abouchabaka at Kiel over Furth.

More on Abouchabaka at Furth.
    The first impression: He seems to be serious about his intention to "arrive at men's football". His body is no longer that of a teenager, in the duels the attacker holds against it properly, his urge for goal is obvious, his graduation rate neat.

But Buric warns: "Currently, every player is fully motivated to give his best performance." Everyone wants to please the coach, but the older team members will probably prove that over a longer period of time. Therefore, Buric pushes behind: "We have to give him time, we have the patience." And then he gets a little rave about it, when he talks about the qualities of the native Berliners: "He is creative and aggressive, goes himself into rooms and he questions a lot."

Already a year ago, he has a 1,6-Abitur, in math, English and sports. Then he filled the suddenly freed up time with guitar and French lessons. As a guest student at the university in Leipzig, he looked at lectures in pharmacy and psychology to determine: "This is not for me." Now he starts a distance study of economics.

His motto "I have to give more and more gas than the others"

As a child, when RB Leipzig did not exist, he dreamed of playing for Real Madrid. "Because of Zinedine Zidane." After all, he has already done a French course.
    http://www.nordbayern.de/sport/furth-ein-intelligenter-neuzugang-und-ein-trainingsgast-1.7834281

well he did say that he bases his game/role model after Zidane. ;)Also seems like his mom is German while his dad is obviously Moroccan and goes there every Summer.

Meanwhile RB Leipzig played their 1st friendly. In the 2nd half,
    Müller – Klostermann (C), Mukiele, Upamecano, Bias Mekonnen, Stierlin, Winter – Bruno, Hartmann, Krüger

they won 7-0, originally it seems like a goal was credited to L.Kruger but later changed to an own goal. No idea who assisted what and how they played though. Although it won't change that they are all likely going back to U19 once the WC players are back. Hartmann for one is eligible for another 2 seasons in U19.

Epitome990 repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Knoll, transfer scoop of the Summer? Was also the RL Nord top scorer last season.
    in preseason currently at 5 goals in 4 games.

"Whether in training or in the test matches. The attacker has left a brilliant impression so far. Coach Michael Köllner (48): "We like the boy really well and know where the goal is." But for the striker himself, his successful debut does not come as a surprise. In the summer break, the clippers did a lot for his physique to start well in Nuremberg: "I always live by the motto that hard work is paid for, which is why I am particularly pleased."
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...noell-zum-transferknueller-56380638.bild.html

On Kiprit
    At the last training game in Neuruppin Muhammed Kiprit (19) showed once again what makes him so strong. Coach Pal Dardai (42) praises: "He made a good impression here. I want to get to know him even better. "The storm talent from the U19 is doing better than expected.

Manager Michael Preetz (50): "Mo broadcast on every training that he wants to stay with the team. He walked around shirt and pants. He deserves to stay here with the pros. "

Of course, the injury of Davie Selke (23) plays a role. After the lung collapse of Selke with subsequent surgery, the number 1 striker threatens to fail until November. Therefore, a place in the squad is free, currently Kiprit has fought third place in the striker ranking, behind Vedad Ibisevic (33) and Pascal Koepke (22). How does he manage that? During practice games, he always took the balls from behind and looked cheeky one-on-one situations. He is torgierig. Particularly refreshing is his carefree charisma. Kiprit about himself: "Coach say because of my long nose, I would have a goalie. I take that too. My degree is strong and I'm good in one-on-one. "

He knows that he now has a great opportunity: "I've been dreaming of training with the pros since I was little. But I want to keep up with that and become a consistent Bundesliga player. This is just the beginning. I have to finish it too. "
    Help gets Kiprit from the captain himself. Kiprit reveals: "Vedad Ibisevic gives me many tips, says that I should always remain calm and respectful. Everything is different here than in youth football. Everything goes so fast on the court. But I'm here to learn. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/hertha-bsc/kiprit-ueberzeugt-56365764.bild.html

according to Bild, Arp could move to Bayern in 2020. If that really is the case then Hamburg is better off getting promotion after next season. Not keen on him playing 2 seasons in 2BL.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/hsv/arp-win-win-win-entscheidung-56385536.bild.html###wt_ref=https://www.transfermarkt.de/allgemeine-transferdiskussionen-mit-und-ohne-quelle-/thread/forum/10/thread_id/1928681/page/4539&wt_t=1532124343233

Epitome990 repped this.
  10. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Playing 2 Buli is the best decision for Arp...hopefully he will have a good season followed by 3 1 Buli season and make 2022 World Cup squad...if both Werner and Arp makes progress as they are expected to do then in 2022 Qatar World Cup we will see 26 year old matured Werner and 22 year old promising Arp

Ger90 repped this.
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    best decision if it's between 2BL vs RL/U19 but otherwise he could have found a 1BL gig. If his teammate Wood who isn't any good found a club in Hannover or even ex teammate Knoll who has only 1 pro experience game could find a 1BL club in FCN. I'm sure he could have as well. But he really shouldn't play more than 1 season in 2BL.

does anyone think Werner would be the player he is today if he had played any 2BL? He's now going for his 5th consecutive 1BL season. Before joining RB, he was extremely close of going to 2BL as Stuttgart got relegated. Playing constantly at the highest level helped improve him.

12. Rac93

Rac93 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Sep 29, 2017
    How did Oliver Batista Meier play today?

13. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44886845

Chatzialexiou, director of sports at the German Football Association (DFB), said: "Things currently seem better from the outside than we consider them to be ourselves.

"There has been a new development recently across Europe where young foreign players of between 16 and 18 years are brought in cheaply and developed, before ultimately being sold on for a profit.

"We are critical of that approach in Germany, as talented young foreign players are getting game time at a crucial stage in the players' development, while the German players sit on the bench.

"There are other European countries who are doing a better job with their younger age groups. Our job is to put this right in the not too distant future."

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

on the +, they see the issue of the growing trend of going after foreign youth kids. But how does he intend on putting it right in the not too distant future? Any ideas.

dips82 repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stuttgart: Tomic, Groiss, Allgaier, Baumgartl
    Bayer: Havertz, Tah, Schreck, Boller, Azhil, Stanilewicz

Hamburg played 2 friendlies
    vs Stoke where they won 2-1.
    Vagnoman and Arp (who scored the winning goal)

vs Meppen where they also won 2-1.
    Ambrosius, Knost, Kwarteng and Wintzheimer (scored the winning goal)

Bayern: Will, OBM, Shabani, Stanisic, Zylla, J.Meier
    lol at Kovac playing OBM in midfield and even then he had the best chance of the 1st half and only played the 1st half too. Still a shame that Mai and Evina don't return until next month, could have been great experience for them. Also Fein got a pro contract like 10 days ago and yet doesn't make the squad? He really shouldn't have extended.

Schalke: Nubel, Teuchert (scored the only goal), Wiemann, Serdar.
    I believe Kehrer isn't fully fit. Also interesting that Wiemann is the only U19 who made the squad........and he's the only player to play the full game.

lol, promoted from 3rd Liga Paderborn defeated Monaco from Ligue 1, 3-2.
    Paderborn: Duker, Tietz (scored the 2nd goal), Vasiliadis

Hoffenheim: D.Otto, Amade, Amiri, Hack as they played a Championship team.
    lol who else.

In 2 games, D.Otto has been involved in 4/5 of Hoff's goals as in 80%. Today's game ended in a 2-2 draw vs QPR.
    1st game, 2 assists
    2nd game, 2 goals

Looks like he's still at his U19 stats of averaging 2 goals or assists per game.:p

Frankfurt: Knothe and Beyreuther
    Hannover: Maina, Anton, Hubers, Dierssen

dips82 repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I seriously hope the dfb does something about the foreign kids issue. Some of it, it's all about globolization/marketing over anything else and others is just blocking players. When a club spends millions to buy kids, for sure these kids will be favored above the cheap domestic players who barely cost anything.

Restrictions are needed and I wouldn't be against them blocking the U19 off from foreign access for one.

dips82 repped this.
  17. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think you can send email to him directly and express your concern.

Joti.Chatzialeziou@dfb.de

dips82 repped this.
  18. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It’s against the EU law tho

I think they have to set a minimum numbers of club trained or Germany trained talents

Let’s say a squad of maximum 30 players, 15 have to be trained in Germany for at least 3 years before the age of 20

And 5 of them have to be trained by the club academy.

If that’s the new registration system, it helps

Ger90 repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it's a shame that EU screws over everything when it comes to football. Issue isn't only from Europeans it's also from outside of Europe.

they should got for Germany trained talents not club trained as that's too much of a loophole. Like the whole you need 12 German players registered, too easy to go around that as both Frankfurt and RB do.

there is a difference between buying experienced foreign players vs buying inexperienced youth. Our issue is that too many clubs are going for the inexperienced foreign youth.

20. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why don’t u send him an email mate?

Well I think we took some advantage out of all these African and West Asian immigrants too

So it’s a big dilemma

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    not the type to bother people from their work. And he does see the issue and he does say that he wants to put it right in the near future. Which sounds like changes are going to happen

there is a difference, those immigrants are refugees and ones who's families move to Germany for a better life. What he's talking about are guys who move to Germany only for footballing reasons.

22. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    His name sounds German but then in Transfarmarket I see he is eligible to play for Brazil as well? Is his father German and mom Brazilian ?

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #3123 Ger90, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    I believe that's the case with him, Batista is the Brazilian and Meier the German. I recall at one point the Brazilian FA seemed interested in him but he stuck with Germany. Some compare him to Neymar, although I wouldn't go that far he's only 17 and was playing U19 while being 16. And in his 1st 4th division game, he impressed as well.There are actually a few other German-Brazilians in the youth levels of the league.

a huge chunk of German duals have one 1 German parent.

dips82 repped this.
  24. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oliver Batista-Meier

Has a German father “Meier” and a Brazilian mother who is called “Batista”

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning the foreign issue. I think another issue is guys like Kind of Hannover who want to axe the 50+1 to fill the league with more money. That is likely to make everything worse.

Hertha, Hoff, FCN, etc the few 1BL clubs who "care" about domestic players only do so because they lack finances. Add more money and no one will care about German players even more so young Germans as everyone will want to compete.

another reason why restrictions are necessary.