German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. II [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by ForeverRed, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
  2. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lost 1-4. The game wasn't as bad as the result suggests, 2 of those goals in the last 10 minutes of the game.

U17 Italy - U17 Germany 0:5 (0:2)
    lineup:
    Italien

Lezzerini
    Costa (27. Barlocco), Iotti, Dell Fabro, Tavanti (58. Marini)
    Sensi
    Pedrabissi, Cristante, Grassi (45. Piccinocchi), Martinello (11. Frogoli, 67.Capello))
    Ferrante

Deutschland

Schnitzler
    Dudziak (50. Lingerski), Sarr (41. Kempf), Süle (67. Gbadamassi), Gyamerah (55. Akpoguma)
    Brandenburger (67. Itter), Goretzka (67. Steinmann)
    Gnabry (50. Hilßner), Meyer (60. Palacios-Martinez), Dittgen (67. Mauersberger)
    Benkarit (60. Benkarit)

Statistik:
    Goals

0:1 Goretzka (17.)
    0:2 Brandenburger (40.)
    0:3 Meyer (41.)
    0:4 Meyer (58.)
    0:5 Benkarit (59.)

it's a very good feeling to know that generations of Italian football players will grow up knowing exactly what it's like to lose against Germany. I think we're unbeaten against them in quite a while now in all of our age groups.

3. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    How did you get the starting elevens and substitutions ? I looked for them and couldnt find them.

4. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Dalmar

Dalmar Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    I didnt know it before but Tom Trybull (who is doing very well so far for Werder Bremen) led(maybe it is a strong word) Hansa Rostock's u19 to the title of A-Junioren Bundesliga in the 2009/2010 season. He is not just coming out of nowhere.He has achieved something before.

7. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    Mitchell Weiser made his debut for Koeln at the age of only 17.He came on for the last 15 min. Koeln are only 4 points ahead of the 16th so I don't know if he will be given much of a chance this season.By the end of next season he will probably be playing regularly though.

8. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    http://tv.dfb.de/index.php?view=4164
    This is the latest video from A-Junioren Bundesliga.
    Highlights of FC Koeln vs Leverkusen
    Mitchell Weiser scores an absolutely fantastic solo goal and contributed for the other one too.
    Samed Yesil and Okan Aydin with great moments in the match too. Samed made the assist for Aydin's goal and a few other moments from them.

9. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He's now actually Köln's youngest ever debutante. Good for him.

10. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Edison Jordanov was nominated for the DFB-U19 vs Croatia. "Dalmar" will be happy

11. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    Is he really ? He is in the ''abruf'' list whatever that means. I thought that is for players who were called up before but havent made the latest squad but I dont speak German so I could be wrong.

12. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It means that he would be one of the players who are called up in case of injury, which means he's not really in the squad, but just a replacement for others who actually are.

13. Kirsten19

Kirsten19 Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Newport Beach, CA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I like what i've seen from Harthez(Werder Bremen) so far

Polter looks like an interesting prospect too

14. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    Danke.

Looking at the players called up, the u19s squad looks sick. Koray Guenter and Emre Can are called up for the first time. They are the only two born in 1994, the rest are born in 1993. Sonny Kittel is in the squad too and for the first time in Germany u19s.
    Danny da Costa, Nico Schulz,Florian Hartherz,Bittencourt,Mendler and the two Werder first team boys Tom Trybull and Niclas Fuellkrug are all there.
    The surprising thing is Draxler is not called up for any of the youth teams and he played against bayern yesterday so he is not injured.
    The attack of the u21s looks great - Esswein(who is becoming one of my favorite players), Beister,Lasogga,Mlapa and Volland.

15. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany