German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why lol? Ontuzans never played for any german youth team (probably because he was always injured). Understandable move by him and a small country like Latvia. They need every talent they can get. Other than turkey who should have more than enough talented players in their country but simply do not enough good youth work and rely too much on the work of other countries

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I already stated why lol. Calling in U19 players to senior NT, really? How about letting the kid who's always injured and who wasted a season develop 1st instead?

I think countries who call in U23 and U19 players to seniors is a farce move.

the lol is not about not playing for Germany or choosing to play for Latvia (it's his choice) it's about his circumstance and senior NT call up.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U20 WC
    Alberico's Italy lost 1-0 vs Ukraine and will play the 3rd place match

while bench GK Harr with Korea U20 reach the U20 WC final after winning 1-0 vs Ecuador.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Turkey and youth work, they suck seriously.

The German contingent lost 3-1 to Kosovo U21.

This is Turkey U21 for the 2021 U21 Euro.
    3 games played

Game 1, 2-1 win over Albania
    Game 2, 2-2 draw with Albania
    Game 3, 3-1 loss to Kosovo

that's already 30% of their 2021 Qualifers........so dreadful losing to tiny Kosovo.

Turkey's entire U21 history in a nutshell.
    Made 1 tournament back in 2000 where GS exit and every other tourney failed to qualify.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    another dual joins 2BL as 00-Zauner joins Sandhausen.

interesting 3 Dortmund U19 players all jumping to 2BL this Summer.
    00-Zauner, Kehr and Missner.

only Zauner is dual. Although Besong and Ibrahim 2 other duals, still don't have a next season destination.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it's becoming a joke.

Tunisia's final squad for African Cup of Nations includes the 01-Lamti from Bayer U19. As well as Drager.
    Tunisia’s 23-man final squad:

Goalkeepers: Farouk Bin Mostafa (Al-Shabab – Saudi Arabia), Moaz Hassan (Nice - France), Moez Ben Cherifia (ES Tunis – Tunisia)

Defenders: Wajdi Kechrida (ES Tunis – Tunisia), Nassim Hnid (CS Sfaxien –Tunisia), Ayman Ben Mohamed (Esperance – Tunisia), Mohamed Dräger (SC Paderborn - Germany), Rami El-Badawi (Al-Faihaa - Saudi Arabia), Yassine Meriah (Olympiacos - Greece), Dylan Bronn (Gent - Belgium), Oussama Haddadi (AlEttifaq – Saudi Arabia), Karim Aouadhi (Étoile du Sahel – Tunisia)

Midfielders: Ferjani Sassi (Zamalek - Egypt), Marc Lamti (Bayer Leverkusen –Germany), Ghailene Chaaleli (Esperance – Tunisia), Anice Badri (Esperance – Tunisia), Elias Sukhairi (Montpellier - France), Bassem Srarfi (Nice – France), Naim Sliti (Dijon - France), Youssef Msakni (Eupen - Belgium).

Strikers: Taha Yassine Khenissi (Esperance – Tunisia), Firas Chaouat (CS Sfaxien – Tunisia), Wahbi Khazri (Sainte Etienne - France)

meanwhile Manfred Starke made the Namibia final squad while Soukou made the Benin one.

8. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dräger played a good season with Paderborn, understandable nomination
    Lamti is a talented guy, Tunisia has not much quality defensively, never nominated by DFB, why not

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    nothing against Drager and I said that.

once again my issue is the U19 player and got nothing to do with no dfb call up. It's a complete farce to nominate youth players, its not earned and makes the FA look like a joke. And let's be honest these U19 call ups it's all to permanently cap tie players nothing more. That's the ulterior motive.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's the future of Germany it seems. No German call up, they go to other FA and other FAs are willing to permanently cap tie players even if they are still U19 players.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I mean Poland and Turkey poach tons of German duals. Yet to them you still have to be a pro player to make the senior NT, at least they got standards. Although Turkey taking in RL players will not help their U21s.

meanwhile
    Harr and Korea ended up in 2nd place at the U20 WC.
    Alberico and Italy ended up in 4th place at the U20 WC.

and lol at Alberico nominated for the 2019 Golden Boy Award, which just shows how much of a farce that award is.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And another German-Turk moves to Turkey.

13. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  14. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Peniel Mlapa immediately sold to Al-Ittihad Kalba in the UAE. Different leagues but him and fellow 91'er Pierre Michel Lasogga both playing in the Middle East next season.

15. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Antonio-Mirko Colak signs with HNK Rijeka permanently after being on loan at the club

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    shitty move by VVV....

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    brought it up like yesterday, lol about Muslija might dump Germany for Kosovo. It's now official.....

Decision on "Flo": On Friday, the decision has finally fallen: Florent Muslija has decided to run in the future for the national team of Kosovo. "The contact has been longer," reveals the offensive player. "The interest in me was great, they really worked hard for me." So far, the 20 -year-old was in the junior area for his native Germany had been used, among other things played together with Linton Maina in the U20 national team. But now the "contract" for the A-team of Kosovo. "Flo" explains why: "My family is from there, my roots are in Kosovo, it was a heart's decision." So no decision against Germany, where he grew up and feels very comfortable, but for his origin. "I knew this was the right thing for my national team career and I had and feel very good about it." From the next secondment, Muslija can dribble in the jersey of Kosovo, pass and score goals. On 7th September is an international match against the Czech Republic. He could celebrate his premiere there.
    https://www.hannover96.de/aktuelles/news/details/25482-kurz-geklickt-news-vom-samstag.html

Seems to be headed for a permanent cap tie. Disappointing as he could have been useful for the next U21 cycle and did well when playing for the German U20 NT. And we lose yet another prospect to others.

of course they worked hard since they need all the help they can get and they likely promised him senior NT call ups too. That will continue to be Germany's issue, we are slow to pull the permanent cap tie trigger as players need to have a high standard while other countries have very low standards.

always said if Kosovo or Albania poach all the German duals eligible for them they would get a lot stronger. The Kosovo NT is already filled with German duals but overall I feel like the 98-onwards ones have more potential than the pre-98 ones.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I understand 100% the Pronichev but already dumping Kiprit?
    ► Muhammed Kiprit (19, 2021): The Turkish Under-21 international was recently loaned to Wacker Innsbruck, completed only five games, scored no goal, then injured. Hertha is looking for a buyer.

► Maximilian Pronichev (21, 2020): First the center forward was loaned to Aue, then to Halle - the Russian Under-21 international did not really get going. He is allowed to go.
    https://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin-spo...1-profis-zu-gross-diese-spieler-koennen-gehen

after only 1 season post U19 they will get rid of Kiprit. These clubs have no patience these days and less desire to develop themselves. Does boost Ngankam though.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like Kosovo is very keen on poaching both 97-Rexhbecaj and 99-Shabani.

what makes it easy for them is that those 2+Muslija are not provisionally capped by Germany. If Shabani dumps Germany for Kosovo, yet another player eligible for next U21 cycle. Nice way to decrease our pool.........

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol so stupid going on loan from one 3rd Liga club to another.

a ton of people say that Evina does not get along at all with Seb Hoeness (next season's II coach). At this point he's not making it at Bayern he should just leave permanently.

21. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    It's not only about Evina. Common sense dictate that something is wrong with Bayern academy. The possibility of no talents are good enough and could break into first team is too convenient (since Schweini, Lahm and Alaba generation). At this point, I don't even care if the talent is German or otherwise. The result of the academy is zero, nada... Hjojberg, Scholl, Emre Can, and to the latest one such as Evina, Oliver Batista Meier, Jeong, Fein, Dorsch. What the hell is actually happening...

Ger90 repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's no trust, lets be honest Kovac is a shit coach for youth integration, that was always the case.

I think the real issue is that Bayern just doesn't want to integrate players with no pro experience. Why integrate Jeong/Evina/OBM etc when you can just buy Davies, can just attempt to buy Odoi or some more young Frenchies.

why integrate a German midfielder when you can spend $35M on the flop Sanches (always expected him to flop).

why integrate Mai? who already has 2 pro games in 1BL for Bayern where he played well in both including vs Kovac's Frankfurt. When you can just buy de Light or Kabak or some other young cb with experience.

It's the current poison affecting all of 1BL, why integrate when you can just get someone same age or a bit older with more experience. Why do any effort in integration when you can just buy players dev elsewhere.

I've seen more and more Dortmund fans who fear that their clubs are headed for buy buy buy and less and less integration, basically they fear Dortmund becoming Bayern 2.0. RB Leipzig with no history wants to be Bayern 2.0.

I mean they always say Fruchtl is future #1 at Bayern............yet why is Bayern interested in buying Nubel from Schalke..............................

Bayern even spend like $80+M building a new Academy, so far 0 is the result. At least Uli Hoeness wants the youth to succeed, don't think we heard much about the other head honchos talking much about the topic. He even highlighted some players he hopes can breakthrough. Dorsch who is attracting 1BL interest, said that there was 0 chances with 1st team. I think going forward the Jeong, sold with buyback is likely to be the trend. The club has no loan plans in place. I do think Bayern II in 3rd Liga is good, always said the last real promotions happened when Bayern II was in 3rd Liga. It will also allow all U19/II players to jump to 2BL or 1BL faster as they will be scouted playing higher level. But the reality is players need 1BL loans, they will never be satisfied with 2BL loans.

I also don't buy they aren't good enough. Heynckes (a million times better than Kovac), when he played Shabani, Dorsch, Mai, Evina in XI. These players trashed Kovac's Frankfurt 4-1 in 1BL including Dorsch scoring and when Heynckes played the full team in the German Cup final they bombed, LMAO.

Doesn't help Bayern is the ego mania going around the club. There is no real competition, the main team is the main team everyone else is a back up.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol, if he gets 1st team chances not a horrible move but 99-Zografakis moves from RL to OL.

but if he's not than that's a shit move by him. Will Greece u21 continue to call up a 5th division player.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German-Turk 00 striker Uzun is going from Bochum U19 to Turkish 1st division signing a 5 year contract until 2024. Was U19 West top scorer last season.

but this is becoming more and more the desire for Turkish clubs.Youth Promotion=bringing some German-Turks to their clubs. And why would they refuse? either you play 1st division league or you likely end up between 2BL-RL in Germany. Turkish League is more scouted, you do well you can move to a better league faster.

like Yalcin, I expect a permanent cap tie to Uzun soon enough. Wonder if 99-Kiprit leaves Hertha like some report say, if he joins a Turkish club.

seems like German-Turks have a back up option if the route to 1BL is too long, aka short cut.