German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #476 Ger90, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    you really are the stupidest person I've seen on these boards.

tell me where did I complain about duals. Damn what an idiot, person discusses duals and their paths and they are accused of complaining. That is beyond stupid.

your the one who complains all the time, about others and German football.

for a guy who sees himself as a so called football expert. Your the only person on these boards I don't take seriously.

Nothing but an illiterate stupid clown. What a joke of a guy.

2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Everyone here knows u well . N maybe can’t take u serious anymore

Everyday is complaining “argh Bundesliga have a foreign signing! They should be playing 100% German’s! “ lol

Or. “Yea we have one dual national who might not play for Germany because he’s too bad for Germany (or any other country in this world) n only able to play for Kosovo”

Everyday is repeating this

When stats provided u were wrong, u ignored n insist u are right

People don’t post anymore because of u . Repeating everyday same topic about foreign signing n dual national

Can u tell some suggestion about how DFB should deal with dual national? No u can’t. U just like to complain but u have nothing in mind

Maybe u wanna kill all the dual nationals in Germany or kill all the foreign players. So the league are all “pure Germans”

Maybe the clubs shouldn’t give dual national pro contracts , right. So they can’t be pro players. So no concern dual national will “betray” Germany

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dude you cannot be this stupid can you? My god you keep showing your stupid beyond words.

explain to me what I complained in this forum? Well I'm waiting.

If I'm complaining about anything it's you not duals.

and you keep showing over and over your psychotic tendencies. Were the F**ck do you continue this shit about killing anyone?

I'm not anti duals at all, if I were why did I create a thread to follow their careers, dumbass and I still root for them even if they don't play for Germany.

what bull. who doesn't post because of me? I don't harass anyone. The attempt bully is you actually.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you talk about repeating yet the whole fuss in this thread is because you repeat the same shit over and over and over hijaking any discussion in this thread,

you have no interest in this topic, don't post. Not like you contribute anything besides making shit up all the time and about others too.

5. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What’s ur contribution here? Haha ummmm.. nothing

Can u suggest what DFB can do for this big dual national problem u think we have?

I think dual national help Germany more than u think. N when we are intaking many dual national players in our youth NTs , we are having additional 500+ players per age group compared to 20yeaes ago as the talent pool is a lot bigger

Shall DFB ban all dual national players from now on? Or set a new rule of not letting dual national to get pro contract so we can have pure Germans from now on?

Yea. Tmr we will all see ur post “argh we have this player who plays for Kosovo!” Man , get a grib . We have enough of ur nonsense

Constructive? Can u suggest a solution? Looks like u can’t . I have been asking and u keep avoiding

This is so funny

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    where did I ever say we have a dual problem? Really are a stupid guy.
    you think me saying that in the long run we could lose promising players because of limited spaces is me saying we have a dual problem? Very stupid.

dude how many times do I have to tell you, this thread is to follow their careers and choices and you keep talking about killing and banning. Your a psyhco.

full Germans or dual, they are all Germans.

7. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hahaha still can’t suggest anything

And u call itself contributing n constructive? Man, go see a doctor to heal ur paranoia n anxiety disorder

Scaring people.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you really are stupid. Why do I have to suggest anything?

I didn't say there was a problem, your just constantly making shit up.
    it's the players choices to make and federations to act, that's all there is to it.

I post in this thread all the time about their choices and careers that's my contribution. What do you do besides making shit up, hijacking every convo with the same crap?

you obviously hate my guts, can't stand me and how you overreact at my posts show that the one with paranoia/anxiety is you. You seem to constantly describe others that in reality describes you perfectly.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol, people are scared that players choose another NT? Its their choice to make and their choice to live.

your not being rational, don't think anyone is scared about such thing.

10. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What guts do u have ?

I think 99% of the Kosovo players name , i dont Think they can get into any Nt in the world other than Kosovo themselves

Shall I blame DFB ? Or shall I praise ur stupid guts

Not everything is wrong with DFB. Things are changing n improving.

As I said, judgement on talents n potential is so far good. And we haven’t made big loss so far. DFB have their way to know which dual national they need to protect more n have a brief idea of how the players will progress

Within 3% of dual national played opt for other countries , I think is still acceptable. And it won’t significantly higher anyway

Even Turkey n Kosovo won’t take all our leftovers, and we take the best

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    once again why do you bring up German-Kosovo players out of nowhere.

dude hijacks thread and convo just to repeat the same shit over and over and over and then calls his repeated posts contribution.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and moving from this stupid convo with that loser KHR.

looks like Bebou is out injured for a long time.

neither him nor Sarenren Bazee have been lucky with fitness this season. Both having injury issues all while H96 fight the relegation battle.

13. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bebou plays for Togo because we have Gnabry, Sane, Havertz, Brandt n co

Do u wanna cry now?

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dude where did I say he should play for Germany or should have? This thread is also to discuss their careers which I've told you a million times.

once again hijacking posts with nonsense.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #490 Ger90, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    some more duals that don't play for Germany being involved in 1st team friendlies
    -Augsburg's Stanic played 30 min in a 3-1 win.
    -Stuttgart's Ozcan came back to fitness and played the entire 2nd half while
    Kopacz was unused bench player
    -Stanilewicz played 21 minutes for Bayer Leverkusen, kid made his pro debut in EL just before Winter break.
    -Kutucu played 28 min for Schalke in a 2-2 draw.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    a bit more at Bayer as they had a 2nd friendly.
    Stanilewicz played another 19 minutes while Bednarczyk played the entire game in a 4-2 win vs 3rd Liga Munster.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    uh seems like 92 GK Adam Davies was born in Germany as his dad was stationed in Germany part of the British Armed Forces.

he currently plays in English League One as Barnsley's #1, his highest experience has been playing in 2 seasons in Championship.

Part of Wales NT too, was last called up in Nov 2018 for NL games but still hasn't played any games for Wales NT usually bench player.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Another German born player is the Irish International player 93-Derrick Williams, an LB who plays for the Championship team Blackburn Rovers. Mom is Irish, Dad's American and he's born in Germany.

another who's dad was part of foreign military forces.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Pronichev seems happy at his new loan club in 3rd Liga.

The striker: "I was very well received by the team and the coaching team. It's getting better every day. I'm looking forward to the mission here. "

a task: scoring goals in the promotion fight! Pronichev: "Halle is an interesting project. And I want to help us achieve our goals. "

Can the HFC even rise?

Pronichev: "The club is very high up and can do great things. The team has a lot of potential and everything is possible in this league. We will do our utmost to stay up to the very end. "

Pronichev's advantage: He is flexible in the offensive, can storm in the middle and on the outside. The loan from Berlin is confident: "I still have to get to know the philosophy. That will work out until the end of the preparation. "

About his lost half year at second division Aue (without engagement) Pronichev wants to say nothing. He only looks at the HFC: "I focus on the new. It's about working towards the first game. I want to help the team and score goals. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...ronichev-schwaermt-vom-hfc-59499274.bild.html

Epitome990 repped this.
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    his previous games for Venezuela were all friendlies.

kid will be provisionally capped tied by Venezuela as he makes the U20 squad for the U20 South American Championship that acts as U20 WC qualifiers where best 4 make the U20 WC.

21. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nmecha was a bench player in the League Cup match against Leicester. A reward for his excellent reputation within the youth department of the club. The 18-year-old attacking midfielder was allowed to wear the captain's armband at City U23 this season. He is seen as a better footballer than his older brother Lukas, who is currently being loaned out at Preson North End and scored in the League Cup last season in a penalties series against Leicester. Felix has dual nationality and came out in the youth for both England and Germany. He is strong and fast and during his eight years in Manchester he stood out with impressive impressions. Nmecha recently trained several times with the men of Guardiola, who is reportedly impressed by him. In the meantime, some talents that were called up left something to be desired in terms of attitude. Fisayo Dele-Bashiru is another talent that stands out well at Guardiola, while Jeremie Frimpong, who can play as left back and right back, could soon win the match selection in the League Cup. This may only be possible if City has a big win on Wednesday in the first of two semi-finals against Burton Albion.

a double update on some German-Nigerian-Brits, both 00-F.Nmecha and 01-Dele-Bashiro and both Man City players. Nmecha is U23 while Dele-Bashiro is U18.

23. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Antonio Colak, who's on loan at HNK Rijeka from Hoffenheim, is currently 4th place in the Croatian League scoring charts. He has 8 goals and 3 assists after 15 match days. Also 6 goals in 3 Cup matches.

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  25. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club: