German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U know these immigrants from Kosovo or Africa, and refugees increase the national pool enormously

U added 800 of players in Germany per age group. Of coz certain percentage will leak

We took advantage of Oezil, Emre Can, Gundogan, Moukoko n co too

What’s the point? The country shouldn’t have dual national players in future ?

Hadzic was always a winger earlier in his career. maybe he played a few games as striker because of injury issue but I think he will develop into a winger

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    good amount of them are German born. The rest their families move to Germany for better lives.Someone reads your posts and thinks people move to Germany so that their kids who are born in Germany will become footballers, lol. Or that refugees or kids who moved when very small do so for the same reason, farfetched.

also a lot of duals have one parent who's German too.

I feel sometimes you seem to put children of immigrants and immigrant parents in the same boat. When that's not the same thing. Kids can have immigrant parents without being immigrants.

we didn't take advantage of anything, not sure what your on about. If kids are German and play football than nothing wrong with that picture.

Ozil is a 3rd generation German-Turk, Gundo's granddad is the one who moved to Germany too. I'm sure they predicted that generations later there will be footballers, lol.

did anyone say anything about not having any duals? Your seriously reaching hard.

losing players when the whole world scouts Germany will be a side effect of having duals. It's natural

3. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When we are depending on the duals to largely increase our national pool , it’s taking advantage

We used to have 600 local players per age group, now we have nearly a thousand. Where are the players from?

Dual-national born in German means nothing. They can still switch. And we took advantage of many of these dual nationals too.

Of coz around 1-2% will leak.

U expecting 100% ? Rather impossible

When we are having millions of extra players

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's not talking advantage, that's the sideffects of Germany having a low birth rate for too long. This, refugees and people moving for better lives, that's not talking advantage of anything.

you think anyone expects immigrant kid or someone born in Germany to become a footballer? That's something that happens ages later.

we didn't take advantage of squat. You think players born in Germany, living all their lives there and who were developed by Germany is taking advantage, lol. So according to you if players who are German but happen to be dual play for Germany, it's taking advantage.

I never said anything about 100%, not sure why you always exaggerate with that.

and from that thousands most of them are nowhere near pro footballer, huge chunk of those fizzle out at some stage.

I really think you need to stop posting in this thread. You always seem ticked off by the topic and always come up with some nonsense. Just add all the players who don't play for Germany in your gigantic list of players you don't rate and aren't good enough according to you and move on. Feels like you barely ever contribute to the topic.,

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the irony is that I created this thread besides increasing # of duals per age groups mostly because you kept hassling me anytime I posted in the youth thread or another that a German dual was called up for another country. Your responses are the same as they are now about how Germany can't take all players (even when that has 0 to do with the topic and obvious to anyone), that these players are irrelevant, we took the good ones etc.

now that there is a thread for such topic, still the same responses.

I mean we were discussing 20 strikers that are with other countries for a country that is struggling to produce strikers. And good chunk of them are doing well this season on their quest to becoming pros and others are doing well in U19.

and if you don't rate any of them (which I expect) and don't care about their progress then why bother in this convo?

6. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We are taking advantage because they make us a much bigger talent pool, doubles the size as it used to be 20 years ago

Yea the immigrants are here and they have become footballers here

Imagine if these immigrants didn’t become footballers and work in other industries

U have an idea of how Germany took advantage of it

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's still not talking advantage, dude taking advantage means exploiting,imposing on someone. Who is being exploited?

lol at Germany taking advantage of players who are German. Someone should call NATO.

8. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How many people we use are dual -nationals

And now u are complaining we are having too many dual-nationals... lol

What should DFB do? Maybe kill all the dual national players lol

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    where did I complain about too many duals?

dude, from the beginning this thread acknowledges that there are more and more duals/triples per age group and that we will lose promising players by default. That's not complaining about anything just reality.

your the one who think naw all the best players will make the senior NT, that these players won't block each other fighting for a few positions.

10. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Or maybe all clubs don’t let dual-nationals to become pro

We are having hundreds of dual nationals players, maybe half of them aren’t born in Germany.

And yet, we are complaining 20-30 players per age group didn’t play for us instead

The Kosovo players who didn’t play for us, 90% I will have serious doubt if they can become pro even in 3BL

How many extra players these dual nationals have given us ? Increase our talent pool by 2-3 Times in last 20 years

We probably have 400 extra players compared to before, per age group because of dual national. 20-30 leak out is like 2% and these are not even top 2% in terms of quality

It’s a hard fact, but if a talent has talent. He has to show it early

2003 strikers u mentioned, Gunther (u don’t see as a striker but I mentioned training is like forwards need to play all three positions, Gedikli can play RW too) n Gedikli are way ahead n basically other than Gedikli we don’t have many dual national strikers in that age group who shownpromise now.

Wasilewski is struggling this season with Dortmund, so what can DFB do?

If someone has talent, he has to show it early. Of coz u might say Mr. Mickey Mouse will show talent 10 years after, I might say my little cousin can be Messi we years after. It’s all about what u see is what u get

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    no one is complaining about anything. You love to reach hard like always and like always discussing anything with you is a waste of fricking time.

and your whole post is nonsense as usual and you never contribute anything to this discussion anyways.

it's also always the same thing with you. Neverending loop, your 1st post is the something you've said like a million time anytime people discuss duals.

this topic ticks you off it's obvious.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm confused at how even when people discuss specific players by name. You always bring up the topic of the number of duals and immigration.

how are these 2 topics even related?

talking about their careers has nothing to do with numbers and immigration. Your talking about a huge number of players while the convo was 20 players only.

13. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes Back to Hitler era, let’s kill all the dual national players

So u have no concern

14. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It’s about 30 per age group who opt for other countries

And we have around 2000 players at al level in each age group.

It’s less than 2%

And I will be surprise if Hadzic doesn’t end up playing in 3BL or something later

And maybe 99% of the Kosovo names u mentioned

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol, your seriously on drugs it's obvious.

your one sick dude.

and you would be the killer anyways since to you everyone is an immigrant, non German.

16. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Just complaining n complaining is utter pointless

What do u think the DFB should do? Any potential solution?

Maybe sign a contract or something? Everyday I are repeating this complain

“See dual national is playing 5 min today!” Or “we sign a French players”

Do u think that’s contributing? As boring as ever

Can u talk about something else?

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    blablabla, so dumb. Your the one who complains about everything and barely rates anyone. Your confusing that with me when it's actually you.

go and cry that someone doesn't give a shit about French players in a German NT board, lol.

says the dude who numerous times threatened to become a France NT fan.:ROFLMAO:

18. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think inside ur mind is :

DFB should ban every dual national to become pro player. So we don’t have to concern losing talents to other countries. Not even 1%

That’s the solution

But I don’t know, if Think about priority, I think in general we have to improve the level of talents first. Now there aren’t many on my list who I scared of losing other than Gedikli to be honest. The level of talent is low generally now

You might say “this talent might be star after 10 years”, but I just don’t see any of the training philosophy is the same at it is. It’s just extremely unlikely

U might as well said ur little cousin might be a super star in 10 years.

I have , and I think most coaches in Germany will have their own judgement on talents.

19. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes France and England have ten times more interesting talents than Germany

Germany dual nationals included lol

Before we talk about dual national, improve the youth development first. Under the current system, no one is really relevant to make it next step. Loew was mentioning about finding a Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo or Mbappe in Germany

I just don’t see any talent with such potential nowadays.

Dual national is also included

If we can’t produce elite talents again, whether someone holds whatever passport is irrelevant. The success rate is too low

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    than what are you doing here there are French and English boards, go and discuss their players and their progress.

lol at how stupid as hell your assessment of me is. When did I say anything bad about duals or that they shouldn't be pros. Dude you can't be this idiotic can you?

Your a grown ass man that never reads the posts of anyone well and then Instead just makes up shit about them all the time.

you find me annoying yet you quote me all the time, what is up with that though?

21. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Many talents u mentioned anotu kosovo/German , I seriously think the ceiling is 3BL ot RL regular

Like 99% of them

Yea again u might say they have the potential to be stars after 10 years I never know.

U might as well say My baby nephew will come the next Messi.

I believe in what I see. When they become good, we talk

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    only 2 players from that 20 are Kosovo-Germans. Not sure what Kosovo-Germans have to do out of absolutely nowhere.

were did I say they have potential to be stars after 10 years? That's dumb and I didn't say anything like that. You think anyone becomes a star late 20s? Once again making shit up. Are you really taking me saying that we shouldn't judge players while they are still youth players as me saying potential stars after 10 year. The potential stars after 10 years is your own made up shit.

like I said your contribution to this thread as been 0, you always hijack any convo with the same things.

23. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So what’s ur solution ? Impress me huh

Maybe clubs shouldn’t give contracts to dual nationals right?

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dude are you stupid or just stupid?

where did I ever say anything against duals getting contracts or careers. This whole thread is about following their careers and choices you dumbass.

and I could care less about impressing an idiot who wants a solution to what exactly. It's their choice to make and federations to act on trying to keep them, lure them to their side etc.

25. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So what shall the DFB do so that u don’t complain everyday?

Impress everyone here

U are like a girl complaining everyday ...

Do u have a solution to sort out the “issue” u think Germany are facing?

Because 2% of the dual national players opt to play for other countries. Yes...

How to make it 100% is ur concern right?