German Coaches Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  2. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Schalke and Markus Weinzierl have reached an agreement to dissolve his former contract with the club. He was still on the payroll to receive his annual salary of 3 Mio for the upcoming season but has now been bought out for 1.5 Mio. Prior to this settlement, any club that wanted to sign him had to work out those release details with Schalke first.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/schalk...ex-coach-weinzierl-aufgelost/view/news/312490

Ger90 repped this.
  3. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Bayern Munich separates from Tobias Schweinsteiger, who previously held the role of assistant coach of their reserves.

In the test for the A-Trainer license one year ago, Tobias reached the full score which was only achieved by Thomas Tuchel before him.

Prior to working as Tim Walter's assistant, Tobias also gained experience as an assistant coach with their U17s.

https://www.90min.de/posts/6112201-...ist-nicht-mehr-beim-fc-bayern-muenchen-taetig

Ger90 repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hopefully that means he is going to take a new coaching job.

6. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Still 36 and relatively young for a coach. Tobias could be suited to work a few years in 2BL first, and build experience for the big league when he's 40 or so.

nekkibasara repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Uwe Rosler's Malmo (Swedish team) in CL Qualifiers won 3-0 away from home vs a Kosovo club.

8. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/rosler...ussball-zu-etablieren-ldquo-/view/news/313301

Looks like Rösler was also linked with Braunschweig this summer but ended up signing with Malmo.

"I had focused on the German market and actually resigned myself to the fact that I have to wait until the fall for a new coaching place. All the more surprising was the request of Malmö in the short term, and if you are honest, you think about such a club not for very long. For me as a coach, this is a huge chance to establish myself in top football, "

"The team makes a very good impression. We have been trying to give it more confidence in the last few weeks. We must try to take the pressure off the team for the ease to come back. In particular, the switching game we have tried in training to improve, "

"Countries like Norway or Sweden are even more civilized. In England, there is an extreme pressure, even a successful season is not enough for you to be guaranteed coach at the club, "said Rösler, who nevertheless loves his job. "I enjoy working with different people and their characters. Through my work as a coach you have the opportunity to get to know other cultures. But the biggest thing is to see how young players develop over the years. That feels like pride ".

Even though the present is in Malmö, he sees his future in Germany. "Of course my goal is to work as a coach sometime in Germany. But getting there requires a lot of hard work, and if I'm successful with Malmö, everything else will happen by itself, "

Ger90 repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    always forget that he's never coached in Germany, his whole career has been in Scandinavian and England. Not only that but he married a Norwegian woman and his 00 son, Colin Rosler who plays for Man City U18 is eligible for Germany, Norway and England. At the youth level as so far played for Norway with a few games for England U16.

as for him, I do enjoy when German coaches, coach outside of Germany. Although he sounds lazy with the it requires a lot of work.

10. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Brondby and Zorniger, they won their opening game 2-0.While #1 and #3 of last season only drew their opening games.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Uwe Rosler's Malmo wins 2-0 and advanced to the CL 2nd Round Qualifying after advancing 5-0 on aggregate.

next stop is vs Romanian club, CFR Cluj

Epitome990 repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Malmo with a 1-0 victory away from home in the 1st leg of the 2nd Round Qualifying.

Nagelsmann on Real Madrid
    "It's not that I didn't think about the offer. Who would reject the call of Real Madrid?

"I'm in the comfortable position of being only 30. If my coaching career continues reasonably, perhaps I will have the opportunity to take over a club in this category again later on. For family reasons too, it was not a good idea to move abroad."

"The big problem of our society is the tendency towards maximization. It's all about being more extrem than your neighbor. Having the biggest car, the biggest bank account, the biggest house. I don't want to be a part of this."

Klopp nominated.

Epitome990 repped this.
  15. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    as of now, really does seem like Klopp has Pep's number, lol.

17. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  18. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Uwe Rösler's Malmo FF finish 2-1 on aggregate vs CFR Cluj, and advance towards the 3rd round of the CL qualifiers. They will face Hungarian side MOL Vidi next.

Marco Rose's RB Salzburg will face Macedonian side KF Shkëndija in the 3rd round.

Ger90 repped this.
  19. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Rangnick's RB Leipzig finish 5-1 on aggregate vs BK Hacken to advance towards the Europa League 3rd qualification round where they will face Romanian side Universitatea Craiova next

Zorniger's Brondby will take on Serbian side Spartak Subotica

Ger90 repped this.
  20. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tim Walter of Kiel wins his 1st pro game as coach beating Hamburg/Titz 3-0.

Titz threw away the game the moment his starting XI played a false 9 in Jairo. Guy had a good chance in the 1st half but blundered it which shows that he isn't suited for CF. Then went invisible for the rest of the 1st half. Team overall was very poor and were way way too advanced, Pollersbeck was almost positioned as CB too often, lol nor did they deal well with pressing.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tuchel won his 1st trophy at PSG and 2nd career trophy as coach. As PSG trash Monaco 4-0 in the Trophee des Champions (basically the French Super Cup).

Epitome990 repped this.
  23. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German footballer Manager of the year 2018: Jupp Heynckes

2nd place Tedesci
    3rd place Kovac

25. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Zorniger's Brondby off to a competitive start to the Danish league season despite losing several of their key players this summer. Currently sitting in 1st place after matchday 4 with 10 points, and a slight 1 point lead over FCK.

I still expect them to finish 2nd or 3rd through the course of the season though.

Brondby take on Spartak Subotica in the 3rd round of Europa League qualifiers this Thursday