German Coaches Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/12/18/pep-guardiola-explains-why-he-admires-jurgen-klopp-so-much/

Pep Guardiola explains why he admires Jurgen Klopp so much

Praise for Liverpool’s players and manager seems to have been coming in from all directions so far this season.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is the latest to express his appreciation for the work Jurgen Klopp is doing and his approach to managing the Reds.

In an interview with Thierry Henry, he told Sky Sports: “Jurgen Klopp, who I admire a lot for his passion and idea, I read some time that he said I don’t just want my team to win, I want to enjoy seeing the team play how I want to play. It’s simple.”

“I would like to finish the season with the team playing how I want. When I am sitting there, I want to stand up, looking at my team, and what I see is what I want.”

Klopp certainly has the Reds playing how he wants them to. The attacking play has been exciting to watch, it has seen plenty of chances created and plenty of goals scored and has been unstoppable at times this season.

The players have bought into the German’s style brilliantly and, more often than not, it has won the games so it is no surprise that Guardiola has used him as an example.

It’s difficult to disagree with the former Barcelona boss. The performances are what brings fans to their feet.

The difference being is that Klopp’s style of play demands much more energy, aggression and directness than Guardiola’s style does, which is why it has perhaps been more eye-catching.

City have been going through a rough patch lately but nobody would dare write them off when a man with Guardiola’s experience is in charge.

2. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  3. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
  4. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Agreed, definitely is a sensible choice. Wagner has been doing a nice job, achieving steady results with a modestly budgeted Huddersfield Town squad.

timh19 repped this.
  5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Merseyside Derbysieg for Klopp, as Liverpool win against Everton in stoppage time.

timh19 repped this.
  6. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria

timh19 repped this.
  7. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    timh19 repped this.
  8. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sadio-mane-klopps-human-touch-12338285

Sadio Mane - Klopp's human touch is getting the best out of Liverpool players

“It is a pleasure to work under the instructions of the manager,” Mane said.

“What he is good at is pushing players to do their best. He drives everybody on as a team. He likes the players and the players all appreciate him as well.

“What’s different about Klopp? That’s a good question. The big difference is that he is very close to his players and they feel close to him. It is the human touch. The players work for him and want to win for him. The forwards love the fluidity in attack.

“We like the system. We really appreciate being able to play an open game. We like working on it. It helps that I have been able to contribute with goals, too.”

9. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    MatthausSammer repped this.
  10. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Don't look now but Markus Gisdol actually have HSV on a pretty decent run right now. After beating Schalke today, it's their third win in the last 4 games. Their record is also 3W-2D-1L in the last 6 games, after they drew with one of the top clubs in the league Hoffenheim back on match day 11 one month ago.

MatthausSammer repped this.
  11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  12. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to Sky Sports reporter Marco Wiefel:

Nach #ssnhd Informationen ist Dieter Hecking nicht nur Gesprächsthema bei, sondern auch in Kontakt mit #borussia

And according to Dietmar Hamann In Skysports

"Wenn er es machen will, dann ist es sein Job" - für Dietmar Hamann ist Dieter Hecking der Favorit auf die Schubert-Nachfolge.
    #ssnhd

Looks like Hecking is the new coach...... already

13. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  14. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Manuel Baum has a good chance at staying as the full-time head coach of FC Augsburg. In his 2 games in charge as interim coach so far, he's won vs Gladbach and drew vs Dortmund. Taking 4 points in the process. Club sporting director, Stefan Reuter and team captain, Paul Verhaegh have given Baum positive remarks for his preparation in both those matches.

http://m.spox.com/de/sport/fussball...manuel-baum-interimstrainer-befoerderung.html

15. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  16. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen