GCSC: (Events) - SLU vs. Indiana Sept. 15, 7pm

Discussion in 'Eads Brigade' started by KeeperDad30, Sep 12, 2007.

1. KeeperDad30

KeeperDad30 Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Lincoln, NE
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys,

Are we planning to have an official GCSC presence at this game?

If so, we need to plan details.

Are we meeting before the game somewhere?
    Probably best so we can sit together.

Who is going?

2. PopsKrock

PopsKrock New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Belleville
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to try and make it. I think Jay and Kevin go to alot of the games.

3. MCreek05

MCreek05 New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just gotta say GO HOOSIERS!!!

4. Redhawk1

Redhawk1 Member

May 12, 2006
    You guys might as well plan on attending the HUGE women's game at SLU on Friday night at 7:30pm.

My SEMO Redhawks will take on the SLU Billikens in the 2nd game of a doubleheader. 1st game is Army vs. Air Force at 5:30pm. It's all part of their annual Toys For Tots Tourney.

With SEMO and SLU having several local players, expect a nice crowd....at least for a women's college soccer game. Might have 1,000 there. Last year, the SEMO-SLU game drew more than 800 and it was played on a Monday night.

LET'S GO REDHAWKS!!!!

5. sirfallsalot_2000

Apr 18, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Sadly, I cannot go. I am going to be in Columbia visiting friends. I swear I will make it to some of our events....that's three in a row I'm missing.

I do encourage people to go. Every game we go to makes us stronger for a potential opening day.

6. Sport Billy

Sport Billy Moderator
    Staff Member

May 25, 2006
    Sorry, I might go tomorrow - but I can't go Sat

7. Marchetti

Marchetti Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Chicago->STL->Denver
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    If I can plug my organization...

I suggest you all go and stand with Legion 1818. It's a supporters group I started with some friends at SLU two years, and we really hit it off with the team, Donigan and the Athletic Department, as well as having quite a large presence with students.

We've got just about everything to help SLU too. Drums, banners, flags, horns, trumpets, you name it.

And we always encourage the random soccer fan to join us, even if you don't particularly follow SLU soccer. Join in on the fun.

8. jasontoon

jasontoon Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think I'm going to the game tonight, but I can't make it to Saturday's (the one I really wanted to see, arrgghh).

9. PopsKrock

PopsKrock New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Belleville
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definately going and seem to have found a trail on some reduced tickets. 3 bucks a pop. I know $7 doesn't break the bank, but every little bit helps.