Game and Team of the Week

Discussion in 'Premijer Liga' started by Bosnian Diamond, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So discuss the Game and Team o the week here. Before the round begins, post the game you think will be the best and discuss it here. After the round happens, post the players you think ere the best in their performances. To me, the match of the week is Zeljeznicar vs. Zrinjski this week. Full of potential, plus two of the top teams in the Premijer Liga matching up here. It's kind of like Zrinjski trying to break Zeljeznicar's streak like HHH is for Undertaker's WM one. lol Anyways, should be a good match.

2. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    For the 21. kolo, the game of the week for me is Zrinjski vs. Borac Banja Luka. A win for Zrinjski would mean they would pull within three points of Borac. But for Borac, a win means they can catch up to Zeljeznicar, just a little bit. And a draw wouldn't mean much for either side.

3. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i'm surprised to see that Zrinjski is in both of your top matches of the week ;) . i'm excited to see the olimpic vs zvjezda game; i know they're not the biggest nor the best teams in the premijer liga, but they still definitely are not bad at all and they only stand two places apart in the table. my prediction on who wins is olimpic by the score of 2-1, to me a highly anticipated matchup of the week, not only is olimpic higher in the standings but i also think they're just a better team overall with their current form (win versus Celik/draw versus Zeljo in their last two weeks of games).

team of the week for me must be Siroki brijeg. one of the few teams not to lose or draw and put up a great performance with two goals.

4. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    Team of the week has to be Olimpic for this round. Great defensive display, kept Zeljeznicar at bay and made sure they left Grbavica with something. Credit to them for such a good showing.

5. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    21 Kolo. Team of the Week

For me it had to be Zeljeznicar. They had a decent, mid-table opponent in Celik. Yet they blew them out like there was no tomorrow, by the score of 5-0. Just an amazing performance, from not just last week, but the whole season overall from Zeljeznicar. And it looks more and more likely that they will be taking the Dupla Kruna home this year... Hats off to them.

22. Kolo Game of the Week

The game of the week this time around is kind of debatable. You have the great match-up of Borac - Olimpic with European spots on the line in one hand. And in the other hand, you have a decent game between Zvijezda (not too far away from an EL spot as things stand) against a top team (out of the BIHPL, obviously) in Zeljeznicar. But to me, it is pretty clear that Borac Banja Luka vs. Olimpic Sarajevo will be the all-around better game to watch (if we can even watch it, lol).

6. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    22. Kolo - Team of the Week

FK Slavija - Defeated second-place Siroki Brijeg by the final score of 2-0. And they are in second-to-last place at the moment, adding a "wow" factor to their win on Saturday.

23. Kolo - Game of the Week

Siroki Brijeg vs. FK Sarajevo - A battle of the powers with second-place Siroki and third-placed Sarajevo. The victor of this confrontation will get the prize of second place. A draw would keep Siroki safe at second and it wuld put Sarajevo in danger of sliding to fourth (if Borac defeat or draw Zeljeznicar, that is).​

7. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    TIM KOLA
    GOLMAN: Nurković (Čelik)
    ODBRANA: Horić (Čelik), Šaraba (Leotar), Papaz (Slavija), Ribić (Travnik)
    VEZNI RED: Krunić (Borac), Ramić (Rudar), Jusufbašić (GOŠK), Zoletić (Gradina)
    NAPAD: Ćemalović (Velež), Stokić (Borac)
    Trener kola: Vlado Čapljić (Slavija)