Game about discovering future stars

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by milivella, Jul 31, 2018.

1. milivella

milivella Member

Sep 8, 2006
    If you have ever thought "I already knew Mbappe was special when he played for Monaco's reserve team"... then you should play Fantasy Scout!

(Fantasy Scout is 100% free, and there are no ads or any form of tracking on the site. It's just a passion project of mine.)

You can read the rules on the site, but basically it's just this. You can pick any player from ARG/BEL/BRA/ENG/ESP/FRA/GER/ITA/NED/POR who has less than three caps and hasn't been picked by someone else (here is the list of all the players picked so far). You lose 10 points by picking a player, but then you get 1 point for every international cap or goal he gets until the end of his career. And of course... the "scout" with most points wins.

Oh, one last thing: there will be a ranking for the players picked between August 2018 and July 2020, another one for the players picked between August 2020 and July 2022, and so on. So this is the best time to enter the game!

In the last ten years, I have been the first to trust Dybala... but also the first to trust Pennant. I have made friends from all continents, and I have made rivals from all continents (and they are the same persons). I now obsessively follow U19 Eredivisie. If you want to experience this too... join Fantasy Scout!

Sexy Beast repped this.
  2. milivella

milivella Member

Sep 8, 2006
    Feel free to ask any question about the game! :)

3. Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast Member+

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Aug 11, 2016
    Zagreb
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    soo who should i keep my an eye on right now? :D

4. milivella

milivella Member

Sep 8, 2006
    One of my latest picks is FC Koeln's Jorge Mere. New Sergio Ramos is coming!

Sexy Beast repped this.
  5. Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast Member+

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Aug 11, 2016
    Zagreb
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Will definitely have to check him out. It sounds like a lot of fun.. i like scouting so i will join soon if i dont forget in meantime. Is there some sort of forum where people discuss players or is it all in private?

uuh, ive already found first pick that wasnt on the list

6. milivella

milivella Member

Sep 8, 2006
    Great. :) Have you already joined the game and picked?

7. milivella

milivella Member

Sep 8, 2006
    There is now a subreddit about the game.