Gambling thread

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by Emperor Adriano, May 20, 2013.

1. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The scare of playing Nautico in the North has made me not bet against them this year, which is poor on my part because there new stadium isn't as good an advantage as there old one and the roster is horrid.

2. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The new team to bet against at the moment in the Brasileirão is Coritiba they said...

3. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Haha, who would have ever guessed Keirrison scoring? :D

4. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    My bet's all but doomed...i'd like to point out was in pre-season.

Man utd (which i wasn't sure about)
    Barcelona
    Napoli
    And
    Dortmund to all win there leagues would of paid out £1.6k. Can't remember if that was a five or 10 pound bet, on a accumalator.

Pity it won't happen, but at the time i didnt realise Utd had declined so much. (without Ferguson it's much more evident), and Napoli were looking like the real darkhorse package having signed Benitez, Reina, Albiol, Higuain and more quality players. Guess they still have a decent shout.

Ah well. :(

Maybe i'll have better luck in the champions league or on the WC. :D

5. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ac Milan x Barca ( win or draw 1/12) bet 200 return 225

6. Buddydog

Buddydog Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Why not if it makes money..i wouldn't mind if you find info anywhere, if its good, if those picks go through and i make money i wouldn't mind..why do you?

7. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Because it is pointless unless it is your pick. The whole point of Bigsoccer is to become an expert and learn more about teams, lgs, countries, ect. Why would anyone come to Bigsoccer when we can go read websites then? I honestly value some peoples opinions on here more than journalists and experts. And in the Brazil section most of the regulars truly know there stuff unlike the rest of this forum.

s7kru repped this.
  8. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What made you bet on this? Guess you don't rate Atletico...

9. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I saw both of there matches and against Zenit they drew and they looked pretty good and they were above porto pretty much the whole match but they couldn't finish and ended up losing. And yea it is hard for me to rate Atletico because there squad is so thin. I also liked the odds.

10. Buddydog

Buddydog Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I work as a sports journalist/analytics and I'm not here to learn how to bet..I came here to share some of the picks (most of them are MY OWN) and if I find some nice info or pick on other website why would I paraphrase it..I don't take them as my own..I mention what source those picks were...I wouldn't mind your criticism if those picks i post weren't profitable

11. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #311 Mengão86, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    I'm not sure if they mind the picks themselves rather than the long write up that goes along with them. Just post the picks here without the write up and I think everyone would be happy.

12. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Any advice on this week's matches in Brazil and Europe?

I'm thinking of betting on a draw in the Clasico, and one for a Dortmund win who are playing against a weak Schalke.

And about the Brasileirao bets, would it be wise to bet for a Vasco de Gama win in Ponte vs Vasco and for a Gremio win in Coritiba vs Gremio? Both teams are playing away.

13. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Maybe you could get a double chance on the gremio match?? Because gremio did play mid week and sometimes they just play for a draw in a defensive 3-5-2. I like the Dortmund pick but anything I predict goes the other way lately lol. In the Classico I have no idea but i do like that draw pick to be honest. And stay away from vasco, they just had an emotional loss to goias in the copa and there best player juninho is 38 and has tired legs for sure.

14. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hmm that double chance seems a good idea, unless Keirrison scores again lmao

15. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Had a 100 on the Boca Juniors tonight! Thank god they came through !

16. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    nice bet!!!!!!

17. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schalke have matched up well against us recently. Last season we lost both matches in the Bundesliga to Schalke. Plus its a rivalry match, and anything can happen in those kinds of matches IMO. Personally I wouldn't take it but that's just me I guess.

18. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    What about Udinese 3.30 - 2.20 Roma ? Roma has been hot this season, i don't see them cooling down anytime soon.

19. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Maybe you could play a double chance on roma if the odds are good, Europeans odds are tougher than South american odds though.. Udinese is always compact and strong at home I just smell a draw honestly.

20. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hmm.. interesting.

Do you think that there will be no draw? Because if so, I'm maybe going to bet on both clubs, double chance..

21. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Is it smart to go with Botafogo ?

22. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    hell naw!!!!!!!!!! pick ponte to win or draw against Vasco if you want to bet Brasileirao this weekend. But even that is a question because rildo is questionable and they had to play in colombia mid week.

23. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    What websites do you guys use? Some of the major betting sites don't allow people with a USA residence to sign up, how would it work if I listed a country that I don't live in as my residence?

24. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Do you know any italians? haha I wouldn't trust my action on any online site tbh unless I was in Europe. If you trust someone in a different country i'd try that.

25. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    bwin.com is recommendable if you can access it.
    Other than that there are some British odd sites where they give the first 10 or 50 pounds free when you place certain bets.