Future Argentina Stars

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by cordobesenUS, May 15, 2006.

1. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Isn't Sebastian Battaglia the captain of BOCA? Or were you referring to Cahais being his primo?

2. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    so what about Pareja, i haven't seen his name mentioned here, but i saw him play his first match with anderlecht, looked pretty good !
    Will the games of anderlecht be broadcasted in argentina (with Frutos,Leiva,Biglia and Pareja ? )

3. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] "Creo que Higuaín vale el doble de lo que se dice"

No quiere que el jugador de 18 años, cuya partida parece inminente, deje el club pronto.

Link To Original Article

4. Aguero

Aguero New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    I just came back from the Barcelona vs New York game. Messi was incredible he has great speed and a great first touch and with time he will get better. I think he is going to be one of the best, if he's not allready. Another player that is incredible is Sergio Aguero even though he hasn't played for Argentina A team yet. I hope he gets his oppurunty with Basile Aguero is to good to not be on the Argentina team in the future.

other future stars are Fernando Gago, Ustari,Tevez,Rodrigo Palacio,Federico Insua,Rubens Sambueza,Leandro Gracian
    And of course new stars will emerge.

5. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] Lavezzi: todo de 10

El Pocho quería un cambio y empezó por el número. Eligió nada menos que la 10 y ante Colón hizo todo, golazo incluido, para merecer ese puntaje.

Link To Original Article

6. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How did Saviola do in the Barca game, it seems as if he is playing really well. Messi is just incredible and he is going to get better. :eek:

7. bustos21

bustos21 Member

Aug 13, 2004
    NJ
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    yea i was at the game and messi was a huge crowd pleaser. he played very well and they used him at right midfield. saviola did well but i dont think he is going to get much burn on this barcelona team.

8. nikolaos1981

nikolaos1981 New Member

Jun 1, 2006
    hi guys,I was wondering about Aguero's nickname.What does ''el Kun'' mean?

9. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    As far as I know Kun is a character from a Japanese cartoon whom Aguero is supposed to have a likeness to, hence the nickname. That's what I've read anyway.

10. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Saviola did quite well. A very nice goal after a perfect pass by Messi. Saviola fits very well into Barca's system but unless he takes a paycut he'll prolly leave.

Messi was insane. He was unstoppable.

11. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I've got a feeling Saviola will feature for Barca this season, I mean he's not going to leave (especially as he is in the last year of his contract) and he is a class player so Barca may as well use him, otherwise they would be cutting of their nose to spite their face.

12. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] El sueño de tener Palacio completo y hacerlo cash

Boca tiene el 17,5% del pase. Ya le hizo una oferta a Huracán de Tres Arroyos y negociará con Banfield. Su cotización supera los 15 millones de euros.

Link To Original Article

13. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Dos joyitas con destino europeo

More...

14. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: A los 12 años ya tiene una oferta de Europa

More...

15. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Niño de 12 años tiene preocupado a Boca Juniors

El Boca Juniors argentino está preocupado por la situación de una de las mayores promesas de su fútbol infantil, un centrocampista de 12 años, que fue tentado por el Atlético de Madrid.

More...

16. totti2madrid

totti2madrid New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    FL, USA
    Personal favorites:

Oscar Ustari
    Juan Pablo Carrizzo
    Matias Cahais
    Mauro Zarate
    Lionel Messi
    Sergio Aguero
    Fernando Gago
    Gonzalo Higuain
    Fernando Belluschi

17. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    buying 12 year olds

Is it good to buy 12 year old´s and move them and there family to Europe?

If I was a manager of my favorite team, PSV, I would do it all the time. There are only winners. Just the Argentinian football loses out. It will be really rewarding with the new transfers-rules

18. Castroman

Castroman New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    After watching a couple of the U-20 players i cant really tell who the future stars are, because its gonna be a competition out there for the senior team. the U-20 guys are pretty good and the ones in Europe are pretty good as well and we do have some good ones in our league as well so i really cant tell what the future looks like but i know it looks bright

19. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Consejos de un goleador a un futuro goleador

Palermo lo recomendó a Boca y el pibe Pratto empezó a cumplir con sus goles.

More...

20. Snatch_81

Snatch_81 New Member

May 21, 2005
    What do you think about..

your youngsters this season?

Don´t hear much about Banega, but when I watched him in U20 WC he was probably the best player for Argentina, I actually think he had a better WC than Sergio Aguero, even tough Aguero got the most attention after scoring many goals.

And what about Neri? He was brilliant in the Clausura, and not even playing now.

Seems like you don´t like Cahais that much, but I tought he was a great prospect, also playing solid i the U20 WC. Lack of speed, is that his main problem?

And are there any other good prospects in your youth ranks? Many players have left, to mention some: Oscar Trejo, Miguel Tevez and didn´t Forestieri come from your youth ranks? He has now decided to represent Italy.

21. Snatch_81

Snatch_81 New Member

May 21, 2005
    My toplist, what do you think?

Hello, I have made a top 40 list for argie talents, and wonder what you guys think of it.

It´s based on players born in 1986 and above.

1.Lionel Messi
    2.Segio Aguero
    3.Ever Banega
    4.Angel Di Maria
    5.Gonzalo Higuain
    6.Fernando Gago
    7.Maximiliano Moralez
    8.Pablo Piatti
    9.Lucas Biglia
    10.Damian Escudero
    11.Mauro Zarate
    12.Federico Fazio
    13.Diego Valeri
    14.Marco Ruben
    15.Lautaro Acosta
    16.Augusto Fernandez
    17.Diego Buonanotte
    18.Victor Ismael Sosa
    19.Neri Cardozo
    20.Oscar Trejo
    21.Miguel Torren
    22.Claudio Yacob
    23.Franco Di Santo.
    24.Matias Cahais
    25.Matias Sanchez
    26.Damian Rodrigo Diaz
    27.Hernen Bernardello
    28.Emiliano Insua
    29.Andres Lorenzo Rios
    30.David Abraham
    31.Alejandro Cabral
    32.Mateo Pablo Musacchio
    33.Damian Steinert
    34.Hernan Fredes
    35.Lionel Fritzler
    36.Santiago Biglieri
    37.Maximiliano Oliva
    38.Diego Gonzalez
    39.Ivan Mercado
    40.Cristian Maidana

Some of the youngest players have gotten their places based on their potential, and not actually how good they are now.

I hope some of you with knowledge can say what you think about it. Seems like Vipnerd are a man that knows alot about argentine football, so i would be glad if you would place a comment.

It´s so many talented players that I only feel the top 10 are pretty much clear. About many of the other it was hard to make a desicion.

Players that where considered for the list, and maybe someone that should have been there:

- Matias Suarez , Luciano Civelli, Jose San Roman, Daniel Calello, Matias De Federico, Diego Braghieri, Gervasio Daniel Nunez, Zelaya, Andres Roberto Imperiale, Gonzalo Garcia, Alexis Machuca, Gonzalo Aban, Leonel Vangioni, Hector Gaitan, Daniel Ansaldi, Leandro Sigali, Diego Gonzalez, Sebastian Blanco, Daniel Calello, Fabian Assman, Sergio Romero and Mauricio Yedro

Annyways, lists like this changes fast, and would probably look a lot diffrent in a year or two.

22. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Re: What do you think about..

Banega helped Boca win the Libertadores last season. He's a key player for Boca imo. He had a bad game against River but was dropped for a few matches. He's returning this week.

And yes he was Argentina's best player in the U-20.

He was great at the beginning of the Clausura. Then he dropped form greatly and never recovered. That's why he was benched. The sad thing is that his replacement Datolo sucks as well. I expect Boca to buy a new player to fill that position at the end of the season.

He was shakey at the U-20 but he's still played a few matches for Boca. The thing is Paletta, Maidana, Morel are all better.

Yes all those came from the youth ranks. Emiliano Insua also left for Liverpool.

There are a few prospects like the defenders Facundo Roncaglia, Bruno Urribarri, and midfielders Oswaldo Gaitan and Cristian Chávez.

23. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Re: My toplist, what do you think?

You're missing Ezequiel Garay and Oscar Ustari both whom I would rate pretty highly. I would also add Bruno Urribarri to the list. Augusto Fernandez is too low and Di Maria is too high imo.

But good job with the list.

24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Nicolas Sanchez has also been impressive with River this season. Isn't he 21?

Nicolas Domingo is another one of my favorite youngsters at River at the moment, but I think he was born in '85.

As for Neri Cardozo, it's crazy to realize he's only 21. It seems as if he's been around for decades now. :eek:

25. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

Yeah he's already played 110+ matches for Boca :eek:. Too bad he dropped form so badly. I still think he has alot of potential though.