Futbol de HONDURAS, news & comments- part III

Discussion in 'Central America' started by jcvf90, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Ramon Nunez hoping to return to the NT
    Y LA SELECCIÓN?

Ramón sabe que si juega como lo está haciendo, su llamado a la Selección Nacional para el partido del próximo 6 de septiembre frente a Canadá, está más cerca que nunca.

“Tengo muchas ganas de estar en ese partido, pero eso depende del profe... Rueda. Tengo muchas expectativas ”, cuenta.

Carlos Pavon eager to return to the NT
    http://www.diez.hn/Ediciones/2008/08/27/Noticias/Siempre-estoy-disponible-para-la-Seleccion

Mauricio Castro will return to the NT against canada and Emil Martinez too :)

http://www.diez.hn/Ediciones/2008/08/27/Noticias/Mauricio-Pipo-Castro-jugara-frente-a-Canada

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California

Ramon nunez and hendry Thomas return to the NT but Pipo, Pery Martinez and Emil Martinez dont :(
    http://www.diez.hn/index.php/Edicio...as/Rueda-vuelve-a-sorprender-con-convocatoria

3. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  4. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    MAN!! that game vs mexico really brought me down.. at least were still alive.. getting a point from canada wont be a bad result since they tied there first game, and jamaica will probably lose to mexico.. itll be great if we win though.. well probably be in 2nd place..

p.s. if rueda doesnt find another 2 center backs were f.ucked.. izagiurre is horrible on defense but seems to attack well.. he should come in as a sub.. and suazo needs a partner up there.. alvarez needs to stop mbeing selfish.. and we need a dmf.. hendry or whatever..

5. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yes, I agree, although I do believe that Izaguirre is great, wherever you put him, imho

6. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    How about no Rambo now. Tough situation for us.

7. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    yep, that blew... we are Honduras and we WILL survive...

8. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lemme guess.. injury?

9. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    well rueda says injure, media say because of his words about param abeing more important than the seleccion, so we dont kno.

10. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    does anybody have any info about the game being on tv in the US....if not...does any1 have a link to watch the game online

11. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    yeah... go to Rojadirecta.com

12. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    do u have to download something like sop cast

13. hellsknight

hellsknight New Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Garland, Texas, USA
  14. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  15. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    No se alegren majes que fue a pura cagada... ganamos, a pura kagada... estoy satisfecho sin ser complacido si me entienden...

16. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Felicidades cheros!!!!!!!! Adelante Honduras!

17. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    gracias man, bueno por ES... GUATE, ES, CR & Honduras to SouthAfrica2010... like Adidas says; Impossible is nothing(thats what they say, right?)

18. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Exactly.:cool:

19. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    im not going to lie...after the first half i was hoping rueda would take out nunez....boy was i wrong...he played a heck of a second half with great pace...he sort of reminds me of emil martinez...which reminds me why the heck isnt emil with the national team or is he????....suazo played really good not great though (saving it for the hex)....d wasnt really better if it wasnt for hendry wilson and somewhat sergio mendoza..then we would of def gave up another goal...we should def beat jamaica then we should be on cruise control to advance to the hex:D

20. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am sorry am rooting for Honduras, US, Guate and ES to the WC.
    BTW the game was ok, we cant expect to be down and always come back, specially if in the hex we play the US or the ticos in CR. The defense is horrible, the could cross the ball at will, they could cross the ball and they would get a header whenever they wanted, and after we went up, we played like ************** the last 15 mins. I hate playing defensive, we had a better team last night, we could have score 2 or three more goals if we had pressured more instead of being content witht the goal.
    Canada shoulda have at least tied, we were blessed with divine intervention, that Canada didnt score at the end, with that defense we have.
    We must beat Jamaica, we cant go like its a gimme game. WE must win and big, its our first home game we have to establish that we are better, we have to use our better technical abilities because physically the will beat us. Here is were Rambo woulda been useful, but he needed some discipline.

21. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    dnt want to sound cocky but i think honduras can breath now a bit that we have a home game next. and glad that we realized that we always needed two forwards up front i dnt understand why rueda would put suazo alone against that very talented mexican def.? i mean if we beat colombia and paraguay with two fowards why change it???? for such important game?

22. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    USA over costa?????????????? weres the central american love??

23. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am an american citizen so, After LA-H, I am a Spazzo, USA,USA,USA. lol.

24. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A win on Wednesday against Jamaica would give the catrachos a nice five point cushion over third place (assuming El Tri beats Canada, hard to imagine otherwise) with three games to go. At that point they could breathe a little easier. But as has been mentioned already, Wednesday is vital for defense of the home turf.