Fundraiser...

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by msilverstein47, Dec 11, 2013.

1. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    JESSIE & DREW MIELE
    This weekend we lost one of our very own, Jessie Miele. Jessie and Drew Miele (Members of the Sons Of Ben, Founding Members Of The Corner Creeps and Philadelphia Union Season Ticket holders in Section 134) were an incredible couple eagerly awaiting the birth of their first baby. Jessie had to deliver her son via a cesarean section. Complications turned for the worst imaginable, when Jessie passed away shortly after meeting baby Natas.
    Jessie was a vibrant and passionate woman. She was always kind and caring and could not wait to be a mother. We want Natas to grow up knowing that even though she is not around physically, the memories we have of her show just how wonderful his mama was.
    Let's join forces and help support Drew and Natas with whatever they need. The Jessica Miele Fund has been created by her family. Please help us take care of one of our own. The Sons of Ben are a group that gives to a large number of charities, let's make sure that we take care Drew and Natas during this very difficult time.
    Donate to Jessie Miele Fund here.

2. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    drew has been a friend of mine for years now, and it sucks to see him go through this. I hope everyone can pitch in what they can for such a good cause.

3. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks so much Eric, I couldn't give much but I threw in a few bucks.
    What person couldn't be touched by this horrible story?
    Peace, Marc

4. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sad News For D.C. United Community
    The Gemmell Fund

The Major League Soccer Family are mourning the loss of three DC United fans (Marie, Cole, and Devin Gemmell) who were among the six people killed on Monday when a plane crashed into their Gaithersburg, Maryland home. The Gemmells were Members of DC United's famous Supporters Group the Screaming Eagles dating back to 2003. The Screaming Eagles (and DC United Family) supported us tremendously after the tragic loss of our dearly departed Sons of Ben brother Eric Shertz. For more information visit the Screaming Eagles website. DC United Family ...we've got your back.

DONATE HERE
    All funds will be used to help Marie's Husband Ken Gemmell and daughter, Arabelle

[​IMG]

6. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States