Fulham V Tottenham (R): Keller, Bocanegra, Dempsey

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by OWN(yewu)ED, Aug 30, 2007.

1. OWN(yewu)ED

OWN(yewu)ED Member+

Club: Venezia F.C.
    May 26, 2006
    chico, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    big game this weekend for both teams. Underachieving Tottenham will probably be fighting for their manager's job here. I think karma pays Sanchez and the Cottagers a visit this weekend after the Middlesborough goal being disallowed, and they pull something here. I like Jol, hes a good manager, but i think Fulham pull a shocker, and he is let go this weekend.

Dempsey is still the man to watch as well, a goal helps his cause. But if he puts one in against Spurs, or has a really good game in general, i think he's back in Sanchez's good graces. If im going with Sanchez's train of thought though, Bouazza is still my man. I signed him, and i want him on the field over Coleman's man. With all these games the Algerian is out, its absolutely vital that Dempsey shows well.

I think we'll be watching a good old fashioned Kasey Keller show this weekend as well, he'll be fired up against his former club which i dont think ended on the greatest of terms as i recall. the King of his very own Downtown London Apartment shows up huge this game. ;)