Ft. Lauderdale Strikers Team On Profile

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by Smoke & Mirrors, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not sure where I should post this, but can the moderators make the switch from Miami FC to Ft. Lauderdale Strikers for the favorite team section of the profiles? Would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

2. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah and the thing at the top of the forum with the MFC logo that says fan or foe.

3. RalphsMom

RalphsMom Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    especially now that their new logo has been unveiled...

4. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moderators, a little help here please? The Strikers are an officially sanctioned NASL D2 franchise. Can we possibly add them to the list of teams available to be selected as a favorite or a foe?!?

5. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wondering why Strikers supporters are still not able to put their team on their profile. Why is this taking so long? Moderators, again, PLEASE remove Miami FC and add Fort Lauderdale Strikers to the favorite teams list. Hopefully before they actually play their second game of the season......

6. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah what's the hold up?

7. dk33064

dk33064 New Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Lighthouse Point
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like they also are posting the Tampa Bay schedule instead of the Strikers as well. Has anyone send a message to the Mod? I'll do it anyways just to make sure. This is one of the reasons why I didn't update my profile because I didn't want it to say Miami FC as my club.

8. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I posted a request over in the customer service thread as well. An admin named Dark Knight said he would try to get to it last weekend. I guess not yet though. Funny how quickly they slap you with a yellow card for giving your opinion about a team's MLS chances when that team's supporters don't like it. But to get something legitimate done for your users, it takes months.....

1 person likes this.
  9. freaknik

freaknik New Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Lauderdale Lakes
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Remember how every thread I touched got locked up in less than 24 hours? Wheres Douchey McBag now huh?
    atlanticTFCfan: Get off Tampa's dick, WERE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!