Friendly: Mexico vs Bosnia 1/31/2018

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Miguel Myers, Nov 17, 2017.

1. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

2. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Maybe because I watched after the fact but I was quite pleased overall. Only players I thought were a bit disappointing was Elias, and chaca, rest were good to average. Vela and jona looked quite good, surprisingly despite having not played.

I was hoping to see a bit more of Martin, was impressed with jona Gonzalez as well as Pizarro.

Neymadres, PARS, Various Styles and 2 others repped this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    LOL at all fools on picante and other trash shows aguring that polyfunctional is a bad thing. since when does a selecion bring in a player and cater the entire team to that one player. for fack sake, even argentina forces messi to play differently and we supposed to cater to elias?!? gtfo with that nonsense. if you one dimensional that's on you not the coach or the selecion.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It's probably because they had this "It's a crime Elias isn't a sure starter in the NT" and now they have to blame JCO for him sucking and ruining their takes. Even here it happened. I mean, Elias is great in Mexico and it's not a guarantee that he's not cut on this level but yesterday was on him. He was too pressured and was off. His crossing was totally off. He even took a corner kick and skied it. I mean he's doing great now but he has been doing great at times before in Ligamx and he's never been able to translate it to the International level.

5. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    As always, impressed with Pizarro. He’s wasting away in Mexico.

Neymadres, LGRod, Otaku and 3 others repped this.
  6. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    Hey but remember all of that is Osorio's fault not Elias.