French Division 1

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by guignol, Sep 7, 2012.

1. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I can confirm Montpellier will play 4-4-2 with Lattaf Oqvist up front Asseyi and Makanza on the wings. Tenret and Wenger will be subs for the front two as well as Ramos.

Lieri, Gromit06 and blissett repped this.
  2. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    So, that confirms what you said about Öqvist and Lattaf, and what I thought about Asseyi and Makanza.
    Do you know more about the two CMF ? I said Lavogez and Utsugi, but the first one is with the U19 NT at the moment, preparing the Euro (as with other MHSC players: Durand, Toletti, Robert, Thomas).

3. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    As you said the full playing squad was not there. They will end up with 25 players a mix of youngsters, experience and a few foreigners.
    I am not sure the starting central midfield were there yesterday.

4. Lieri

Lieri Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Stockholm
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Öqvist started the match even though she only just arrived in Montpellier? Out of curiosity, how did she do?

debzy repped this.
  5. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    She wasn't there, she is coming on Saturday, and starts training on Monday, but she will start up front for sure.

6. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    25 players is definitely too much , I think from here to the end of the transfers market (september 23 ) at least 2-3 will leave . You said Tenret , Wenger and Ramos will be the subs of the starters , that's mean De Revière left the club ? Did Beattie played ?
    Anyway , Arras losing by seven goals to Montpellier is somehow normal , Arras did a bad recruitment not improving the squad as they needed too , only Diallo is a good acquisition .
    Henin-Beaumont were beaten by the PSG B team with plenty girls born in 96/97 :eek:......I know 3/4 of their last year defense were missing plus starter cf Pauline Cousin but still this is definitely not a good signal . Rumours say Laura Agard decided to retire :cry: ....I really hope they are wrong but til today she didn't find another team which is a bad signal.....

7. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    They played 3x30, I think it was 8-0, it was up to do the assistant ref for the last 30' but Charlotte took the flag off me, saying she wanted to so it. Starting 11 Phillipe, Viana Gadea Meilleroux Diguelman, Asseyi Bilbault Furuberget Makanza, Lattaf Tenret. The 7 subs all used : Beattie, Toto, De Reviere, Pervier, Ramos, Wenger + ? Ayachi was there but coming back from an op.
    NB : I have put toto because her family name is censored by big soccer :eek:

Jenny played at center back, she is learning French so it is not easy for her to understand everything at the moment.

8. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    As long she is not censored... ;)

9. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Preparation match today - Guingamp-PSG 1-1
    PSG was still playing without Benameur, Houara, Krahn, Delannoy, Boulleau, Bresonik, Heath, Horan, Georges, Delie, Asllani. Guingamp without Mbock and Le Bihan.

10. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    she should be. i'm soooo tired of D1's answer to lindsey lohan.

11. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    From what I have seen on the day at training on the bus and at the game, she seems ok. Spoke a bit with her like the other players, nothing special really.

12. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    First Live broadcast for D1 :
    Lyon-Juvisy 7 sept on France 4 (18h45)
    PSG-Muret 8 sept on Eurosport (14h).

13. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    What are you talking about ?

14. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Italy international Sara Gama ....I love her :thumbsup:...Joins Paris Saint-Germain .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

gricio61 repped this.
  15. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, that's also quite a boost in confidence for whole Italian women's football! :eek: Having a player in a French top-team!

gricio61 and Romario'sgurl repped this.
  16. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Why you are so surprised ? Sara is a top player:thumbsup:...Anyway , French league is going to be amazing next year, It has been confirmed that Laura Bouillot is training with Saint-Etienne lately !:thumbsup:

gricio61 repped this.
  17. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    While Laure Bouillot (21 years old, 18 goals last season for Yzeure) signed for Saint-Etienne who will be much stronger that last year in attack with Morel, Coton-Pélagie and Bouillot, Juvisy played its first friendly today. The Essoniennes beat Val d'Orge (D2) 9-1. They played without their internationals but with some of their other new players.

18. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Oqvist and Beattie are in Montpellier now :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Friendly match tonight... Montpellier beat Nîmes (D2) : 11-0 !
    Oqvist scored 4 goals (!), Ramos 2, Bilbault and De Reviere 2 each...

20. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Well if the friendlies are too easy, they don't always prepare properly for the League, especially some sequences they are working upon.
    Apparently Wenger scored one of the goal. She is a good creative player. I was surprised, she was not even in the 25 players list for the Euros. Alongside Tenret, she will be an understudy for the starters like Lattaf or Oqvist but she should get minutes if she works hard.

21. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Do you know if Hoda played against NÎmes ? She didn't score, it's quite surprising if she played...

22. Lieri

Lieri Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Stockholm
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Öqvist 4 (24', 51', 53', 69'), Bilbault 2 (44', 62'), De Reviere 2 (63', 77'), Ramos 3 (68', 71', 85'). Wenger did not score according to MHSCFoot.com.

Looks like France have a good team for the U19 Championships by the way. I heard they beat Guingamp 4-0! I really expected EAG to be better than that.

23. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Yes, but MBock MBathy and Le Bihan didn't play... well, they did... but for France U19 NT ;)

24. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Some precisions about the scorers for Juvisy : Kabore x3, Sandrine Dusang, Melissa Gomes, Laurie Teinturier, Nelly Guilbert, Julie Machart x2.

25. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    One of my friend in Boston said Sydney Leroux is coming our way when the NWSL finishes ? Did anyone hear anything about it ?