French Division 1

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by guignol, Sep 7, 2012.

1. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Matchday 6 highlights:

Some very beautiful goals have been scored last week-end in France D1 but the best is Bordeaux's Juliette Loumagne at 2:04:thumbsup: , special mention to Soyaux's Laura Bourgouin hattrick, Amel Majri at 7:04 and Solene Barbance at 8:36 exquisite assits to and Desiree Oparanozie's thunderball against OL at 6:51. :thumbsup:

ps: at 9:24 what an outrageous goal Laurie Cance was about to score:eek::eek:...

gricio61 repped this.
  2. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    #3352 debzy, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    Division 1 matchday 7 results:
    Guingamp - O. Marseille: 4-0 ;Oparanozie, Amani 3x
    Soyaux - Paris SG: 2-0 ;Cristiane 2x
    Metz - Bordeaux: 0-1 ; Montegut
    Rodez - O. Lyon: 0-5 ; Abily, Hegerberg, Marozsan 2x, Renard
    Montpellier - Albi: postponed due to high numbers of players participating at U20 world cup.
    Saint-Etienne - Juvisy: postponed due to high numbers of players participating at U20 world cup.

League Table:
    [​IMG]

Goalscorers:
    1) Le Sommer (ol) 10 goals
    2) Hegerberg (ol) 9 goals
    3) Bourgouin (soy), Catala (juv), Jakobsson (mhsc) 6 goals
    6) Abily (ol), Chaumette (asse),Diani (juv), Katoto (psg), Lavogez (ol), Majri (ol), Oparanozie (gui) 5 goals

My recap:
    Seven thousand nine hundred fourty-five paying spectators! New record for Guingamp in D1F massively thanks to OM....Yes! It may not be fair but is correct Marseille staying in D1 is vital for the further development of female football in France. Therefore I really hope coach Parra will find a solution to reverse the negative trend which is team is on.
    Bordeaux is doing great so far :thumbsup: , Metz still hasn't scored a goal in seven games....o_O:eek:...They urgently need to recruit a striker, I watched PSG's game and even Pat Lair admitted despite the win his team is far from challenging Lyon on a long distance as they lack quality in depth, today they won thanks to two gems from Cristiane but overall it was a very average performance.

ps: Congrats to Salma Amani for her hattrick.

gricio61 repped this.
  3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    For a moment I risked spilling my coffee! :eek: Then, by reading "Cristiane 2x" I realized that you had just inverted the score... :coffee:

gricio61 repped this.
  4. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Own goals, hello!

Also, with today's hat-trick Ada has apparently scored 100 goals for Lyon (in competition matches). Not too shabby for two years and a few months!

gricio61 and blissett repped this.
  5. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Matchday 7 highlights:

Best goal is Psg's Cristiane at 8:52 ....all Brazilian flair summed up in one action...
    I have to apologize to Cristiane because I was one of the most sceptical about her real impact on D1F...I was totally wrong:speechless:.
    my bad sorry:coffee:
    Yes she has, not apparently, Lotta Schein still the best foreign player ever in D1F history but at this pace Hegerberg will be considered a Myth not a legend :eek::eek:....and another one who is doing very well in her first months in France is PSG's Irene Paredes:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

6. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Division 1 matchday 8 results:
    Albi - Soyaux: postponed
    O. Marseille - Juvisy: 2-1 ; Coton-Pelagie, Bretigny / Coleman
    Bordeaux - Paris SG: 0-6 ; Delannoy, Sarr, Boquete, Delie, Palacin, Cristiane
    Guingamp - Saint-Etienne: 0-0
    O. Lyon - Metz : 3-0 ; Abily, Hegerberg, Renard
    Montpellier - Rodez: 4-1 ; Jakobsson 2x, Tonazzi, Cugat (o.g) / Saunier

League table
    [​IMG]

Goalscorers:
    3) Jakobsson (mhsc) 8 goals
    4) Abily (ol), Bourgoin (soy), Catala (juv) 6 goals

My recap:
    OM won is first ever game in D1F:thumbsup: , the team was 0-1 down but two goals in the beginning of the second half allowed them to finally celebrate a victory in the highest division!!!! And laso leave the relegation zone....
    For Juvisy it's the second "unpredicted" defeat after Guingamp. Easy business for PSG and Montpellier however, Lyon struggled way more than often to score against the last classified team in the league, Metz, who still hasn't scored a single goal this seaons after eight games...I wonder if it's a record ??:rolleyes:.
    Last but not least Corinne Petit, who came on at 15 minutes to the end of the game, celebrated her 200th games with Olympique Lyonnais in D1F:thumbsup:.

gricio61 repped this.
  7. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Corinne Petit full record is here
    She could have reached that 200 mark earlier in her career but an injury in 2010/11 season and then less gametime in the following seasons for multiple reasons, means it took her a bit of time to reach that number.

8. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Matchday 8 highlights:

Best goal is Vero Boquete at 0:20 with an assist from Shirley Cruz.
    Perfect shooting technique from the Spaniard once again but what is really impressive is how she had to adjust her body because she was too advanced from the ball...what a great player Boquete is!! Very happy she's playing in France and hope she stays here for a long time.:thumbsup:

Marseille first historical win in Division 1:thumbsup:.

gricio61 repped this.
  9. Bauser

Bauser Member+

Dec 23, 2000
    Norway
    Club:
    Fredrikstad FK
    In a nostalgic way, I like Marseille's home pitch. It reminds me of the grass quality men's elite football used to be played on in the 1970s and 80s. Even the goal nets, subs bench and the not so straight painted lines have that retro touch. Love it!:)

debzy and blissett repped this.
  10. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    blissett and debzy repped this.
  11. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:...I don't speak Norwegian but it looks like someone is in trouble.....and I bet is not the first time she broke something while playing football where in the living room....:laugh:.

12. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Yea, Andrine is saying they'll have to go buy new superglue again (hashtag: #sorrymum), so that's a pretty safe bet!

Their mum is not happy ("A sorry won't do, no")!

gricio61 and debzy repped this.
  13. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Juvisy asked the league to postponed their next week home game against Lyon and without any susprise they get a favorable answer...... This is the second game that Juvisy ask to get postponed, they played only once during this U20 WC and get beaten by OM...:ninja:.....They have three players at the World Cup (Greboval, Mateo, E. Cascarino) while Montpellier have four (Leger, Romanelli, Gauvin, Karchaoui) but never asked for a match to be postponed....:whistling:.
    A curiosity, I noticed Andrine and Ada write Stolsmo instead of Hegerberg which I think is the name of their mother....as I've never seen their father around, I wonder if their parents are divorced?

14. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Oh no, not at all, he's just not on the Internet. Here he is! (he's the one with the hat):

He's been one of the girls' primary coaches, and still trains with them every day when they're at home in Norway:
    [​IMG]

Both parents are ridiculously supportive of the sisters, and when they felt they couldn't teach the girls more out of their own resources they got in touch with the coaches of Olympic jumpers and sprinters to help their technique.

Here's the whole family (minus the older brother) at a Norwegian talkshow earlier this year: https://tv.nrk.no/serie/lindmo/muhu16005416/17-09-2016#t=1m51s (of course, the whole thing is in Norwegian).

And here is a very good article about Ada which Google Translate does a fair job of translating into English, at least (I wouldn't try having Google translate it to French, but if you open it in Chrome it has built-in translation): http://www.josimar.no/artikler/formadable/2492/

I don't know why they use Stolsmo instead of Hegerberg in their Twitter handles (although Ada uses @ahegerberg on Instagram), but it may be because there's a fairly famous Norwegian comedian/singer whose last name is Hegerberg, and the Stabæk supporter club joked about them being his daughters when they joined the club a few years ago.

(A joke that got taken seriously enough they had to clarify that he is not, in fact, their dad last year!)

gricio61, debzy and blissett repped this.
  15. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Bad news for Lyon: Maro picked up an injury in the friendly against Norway today. Hopefully she'll recover soon!
    803647298576072704 is not a valid tweet id

16. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Update: ligaments only stretched, so not too bad! Should be back in two weeks or so.

gricio61, blissett and debzy repped this.
  17. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Good news for the spectacle as Lyon will play Montpellier (at home dec. 10th) and Paris SG (away one week later)
    Maro is already their key player , she has to be there.

18. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Division 1 matchday 9 results:
    Rodez - Guingamp: 0-3 ; Amani 2x, Ringenbach
    Montpellier - Bordeaux: 1-0 ; Tonazzi
    Soyaux - Metz: 1-1 ; Babinga/ Gomes Jatoba
    Albi - O. Marseille: postponed to 1/02/17
    Juvisy - O. Lyon: postponed to 1/02/17
    Saint-Etienne - Paris SG: postponed to 1/02/17

Leage table:
    [​IMG]

Goalscorers:
    3) Jakobsson (mhc) 8 goals
    4) Abily (ol), Amani (gui), Bourgouin (soy), Catala (juv) 6 goals

My recap:
    Only three games were played today and the most surprising outcome is Metz not only (finally) scored a goal this season!!!:thumbsup:... But actually took one point (first of the season too)....:thumbsup::thumbsup: All thanks to a goal from ex-Brazilian international Simone Gomes Jatoba at minutes 92'....while Soyaux's one was scored by Pamela Babinga.
    Great win away for Guingamp thanks to a brace from captain Salma Amani, they are missing four players at the moment, two at the African Cup of Nation, Oparanozie and Nwabuoku for Nigeria..btw congrats to both winners...and two at the U20 WC, Lebastard and Fleury for France, but they still manage to play while others with more first team players available asked to have games postponed:rolleyes:.....Anyway talking about ACN, fourteen players participating are currently playing in France :thumbsup:.

19. ohmygod

ohmygod Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Club:
    AC Minervén Bolívar FC
    Clara Mateo#10,what an amazing player!What a wonderful journey for U-20 World Cup.

*Quarter finals: the whole 2nd half,She has full dominated the match.
    *Semi finals: the whole overtime,She has full conquered the rivals.
    *She saved the life for France U-20 by a beautiful header in the additional time90+5'.
    *Even in finals:She still has shown her sparky power and shining talents.
    She'll has a bright future in her club career & international nation team career.
    I has just searched her info.Sha has just transfered to juvisy,and she has also a nice U-19 UEFA champnion journey.2016 is a turn point for her career.

20. Calci0

Calci0 Member

Jun 22, 2013
    NC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  21. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    blissett repped this.
  22. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yes Clara is a very interesting player with a potential surprisingly high....I said suprisingly because her original sport is track and field, she started playing soccer only at 13/14 years old, she made considerable technical improvement in the last two season and Juvisy, who is excellent in scouting within D1F, rightly signed her for a multiple seasons...even though rumors are PSG and OL are already monitoring her situation.....Clara is a natural born athlete whom best asset is her running at defender, imho her best position is on the wing but Eyquem very surprisingly choose her as starting CF instead of Leger or Gauvin with Katoto injured...I never saw her playing in that position...Anyway, she could integrate les Bleues soon as she (and Cascarino) are the perfect prototype of the new French footballer which the federation is promoting. Great athlete with above average technical abilities and mental toughness.
    Yes is Lavogez.

23. ohmygod

ohmygod Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Club:
    AC Minervén Bolívar FC
    Thanks a lot for detailed descripition,debzy.Clara has a surprising speed and surpring bounce indeed.
    She will meet some U-20 teammates in this weekend.PSG has still kept clean sheet within D1F this season,Let's see if
    she could break this record.

24. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I would surprised if the clubs put their players straight back in with the tiredness from the World Cup and the jet lag. I can see it as a recipe for long term injuries.

25. AndyHE

AndyHE Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Well, she's starting, but after a clash of heads in the 10th minute she's been off the pitch twice now to get bleeding fixed. Maro was spotted warming up.