Fox Phone In ..Sucks

Discussion in 'Fox Soccer Channel' started by NY gooner, Aug 22, 2006.

1. NY gooner

NY gooner New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    How do the folks at FSC find it to reward to guys that Suck. Fox football friday was canelled for low rating. They bash the hell out of America ans the U.S. MLS league and still they get another show. Fox phone in. Same CRAP different name. Get them off the air. Watched two minutes. IT SUCKS as do the two probably spurs fans indisguise...

2. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I could not disagree more. I think that the phone in is a lot better than the other show. regarding what yo usaid about them bashing US soccer: US soccer and MLS need to be criticized a lot. With all the problems they have they need a wake up call.

Simont

3. Pyro

Pyro Member

Apr 18, 2000
    Fulton River District
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I could see your case on US Soccer, but MLS and Don Garber have performed a minor miracle finding ways to just keep this league afloat and now usering it into a more competitive and challenging league year by year.

That being said, I've thought that those two on the Phone in give MLS as fair a shake as one could expect from people with English accents.

4. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You really need to listen to their radio show instead. I believe what they're giving MLS in constructive criticism and that's what the league needs. Are you really that intrigued by the MLS when 8 of the 12 teams get into the playoffs and then the 8th place team wins the championship? no relegation either? Changes need to be made and Nick and Steve are aware of that. It's not as if they're making things up to bash US Soccer about either. Bruce Arena has come out himself and stated what a joke it is. I think he knows a thing or two about how US Soccer is ran.