Founding Clubs wanted for Inaugural Draft Head-to-Head EPL Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Games' started by lolshorts, Jul 17, 2012.

1. lolshorts

lolshorts Member

Mar 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Intent: To create a multi-season fantasy league of EPL enthusiasts. The intent is to create a multi-season league with history and character. The members of the league will be integral to its success. Cups, derbys, rivalries, historical statistics and records will contribute to the atmosphere. The league will expand and contract over time. Clubs will be taken over by new owners, or will cease to exist.

What: 8-10 team draft head-to-head fantasy premier league.
    When: Draft to take place week of August 6th.
    What you need to do: Reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested in participating. Preference will be given to clubs/managers with fantasy experience, and to clubs/managers who can demonstrate an interest in helping to build a league with history and excitement. Founding clubs/managers will need to submit club name, home city, manager name, logo, stadium name, and tagline (i.e. "You'll never walk alone"). Additional flavor on the applicant clubs identity is preferred. More details to come.

Thanks, lolshorts.

2. lolshorts

lolshorts Member

Mar 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bump - we've filled 4 of 8 spots for the inaugural season. Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you're interested in applying for membership. Best, lolshorts.

3. AudereEstFacere

Aug 11, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's the enrollment so far?

4. Jondi10

Jondi10 Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Rome, GA
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm interested in joining.

5. Tj Eaton

Tj Eaton New Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I'm very interested in joining or attempting to start my own league if your draft has already passed. Any assistance on how I could do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Thomas Eaton