Forward Madison FC - Superthread

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by WarrenWallace, Nov 26, 2018.

1. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
  2. Sting111

Sting111 Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I don't know. I understand the logic behind Forward Madison and the logo, but, it doesn't generate excitement to me. I will drive up from Chicago to watch a match or two, but, I am very underwhelmed with the Forward Madison identity of the team. Pink flamingoes, really? I am thankful that the Chicago MLS team is not known as the Chicago Rhythm , but the pink flamingoes really seems like an inside joke rather than a team logo that will not stand the test of time. Chicago Fire, yes, pink flamingoes, not really. I am not from Madison, so the naming of the team might be spot on. As a big fan of Peter Wilt, I really hope that the team will be successful.

3. hipityhop

hipityhop Member

New Mexico United
    United States
    Jan 10, 1999
    Mission TX
    Club:
    SønderjyskE
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We have Yellow Submarines, so why not Pink Flamingos ??

4. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
    Madison partners with Minnesota United

Per the one-year partnership, Madison will have the ability to receive several players on loan from Minnesota United. The agreement also allows for shared scouting networks and technical resources between the two clubs, opportunities for closed-door scrimmages, and a possible exhibition match pending the release of the 2019 MLS schedule.