Foreigners that came just to steal money

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Inspired by Rafael's remarks on the Serna and Puebla situation... i think it deserves a thread....

Who's your pick?? name as many as you want.

PLAYERS
    Chicho Serna
    Fautino Asprilla
    Fabio Moreno
    Bebeto
    Luis Alberto Islas
    Roberto Trotta
    Milton Coimbra

COACHES
    Basile
    Uribe (that guy will take any job)

Theres more.. but those are the ones who make it or made it REAL obvious

2. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    You said it.........

Bebeto

3. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Very clever title! :rolleyes: if they're thieves then why are they hired!?!!?!?!

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz wha wha you still here :rolleyes:

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i didnt say it...

Rafa said it... but i think everybody has said it at one point or another....

300K USD per month is what Bebeto was making....Wheres Neza now???? :D

soon.... Colibries... for wasting thier money

6. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Youre a joke rdl!

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    El brasileño Roberto Gama de Oliveira Bebeto, que hasta el año pasado jugó con el Botafogo, fue adquirido recientemente por el club Toros Neza, con sede en el populoso municipio de Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, en el estado de México, cuyo estadio no registra una taquilla mayor a 10 mil aficionados por encuentro en que juega como local.

Bebeto devengará un salario mensual de 350 mil dólares, una remuneración 35 veces superior a los nueve mil 750 dólares mensuales que percibe el Presidente de la República. El sueldo anual de este jugador, de 4.2 millones de dólares, es apenas inferior en 1.6 millones a los cinco millones 834 mil dólares que el Estado destina en un año para cubrir las remuneraciones de los 637 mil 337 trabajadores del sector salud.

that was an article from jornada

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    coming from you... i take no offense thanks babe.. stop by

9. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Ni me deberia de tomar la molestia en responder, pero por actitudes como la tuya se habia vaciado este foro, de no haber sido por efer, garcia VS y otros "extranjeros" quien sabe q hubiera pasado, te crees un sabelotodo y ahuyentas a la gente, cambia de actitud... no mejor no, continua siendo un payaso como ya lo sos!

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    el infalible

no comments to stupidity!

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    En primer lugar....

yo no fui el que propuso la huelga. Al contrario.

En segundo lugar....

Si quieres reconocimiento por salvar el foro... pues estas en busca de algo que no merece conocimiento.

En tercer lugar....

sabelotodo??? cuando me vez de mentiroso o que estoy escribiendo falsedades para justificarme? cuando gente dice algo que no esta correcto... pongo los datos... y yaaaa... si la gente se enoja.. pues es bronca suya ni mia...

Finalmente...

payaso?????? antes de criticarme o juzgarme... comprate un espejo.... tu y los otros se creen la mera cuerdita y creen por que son moderadores estan en lo corecto en todo...

12. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Not that RDL needs backup, but what's the deal?? Why are you getting all work up for. I would like to hear you side of the argument.

13. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Sabes q rdl? no necesito el reconocimiento de nadie, al contrario, el q escribe los grandes testamentos sos vos cual si el q escribiese mas recibiera algun tipo de ovacion o algo por el estilo, yo no necesito llamar la atencion como lo haces vos, si te das cuenta apenas leo y muy poco posteo, nunca me he creido nada solo por ser moderador eso esta en la mentre de cada quien si ati te ha dado por resentirte ya q te echaron sin darte explicacion eso es otra cosa!!!

14. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Every friggin time i post in this forum rdl likes to make a joke of all my concepts or try to debate, I dont know what wrong with him, even me as a lawyer dont have that need to argue just for the sake of it!

15. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's our BOY!!

[​IMG]

RDL

iveman27 repped this.
  16. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I can believe RDL has talked about people stealing money and hasn't mentioned Sergio Berti. At least Fabio Moreno was crap and not expected to do much. Berti should be a symbol or something. Whenever they mentioned that Zamorano had done much, I would always mentioned "He's no sergio Berti".

I also think Schuster, Bakero and Leo Rodriguez were also the same but I was just new to the league at that time.

17. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    when i say this.. i quote traci lords..."i like the action" :D

there was no need for sarcasm on your part

i understand that the owners are the ones who hire...

but thier a a lot of promoters that cut deals... and players that look for a quick pay day....

The most recent one was asprilla.... not showing up to practices... and etc... and then taking the club to court...

you have foreigners that hang up the cleats when they know they cant perform.. and dont claim thier full contract.... that to me is the moral and ethical thing to do...

18. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    there are so many that i forget...

I know Zamorano was near the end.... but that guy has my respects... a true gentleman...

flying kids from Chile with terminal diseases to watch him play... donating money to the poor kids in Mexico... just in about every group picture before every game in the azteca... he alwasy had some kid in a wheelchiar.....

and on the field.... he scored 11 goals.. in one season... gave some nice passes and was key to the championship season...

he wasnt in his prime.... but he hustled to every ball.... it pisses me off when i see a roadrunner thats doesnt run to every ball or go to every ball./

19. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Rafa,

how would you rate the players that play in Cuernavaca???

20. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Fear of a Brown Planet

Wrong!

911 is a joke!

[​IMG]

21. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Chicho Serna

We cant really blame the Colombiano for not playing as expected. Puebla's directiva brought him with "Bombos and platillos" expecting the man they saw at Boca Jrs but truth be told they sold him for a reason.

Fautino Asprilla

Similiar to Serna, except Asprilla came with his baggage of problems. He started playing good even scored some nice goals but the eventual happened and he clashed with Atlantes then coach Reynoso who was too strict with Asprilla as they clashed several times in training sessions.

Fabio Moreno

I actually liked Fabio "el Cantante" Moreno. Too bad he was brought to a Club America which changed coaches every other season. Although he didnt impress at CA he became one of Celayas best players and stated scoring goals untill CA sold him off..

Bebeto

Toros Neza directiva is too blame especially because they signed Bebeto knowing he had back problems. Bebeto also joined the Club at a bad time and ended up helping some of the players who were not getting payed.

Luis Alberto Islas

Before Toluca started winning Championships he was one of their best players then he made the mistake of leaving to Argentina (Huracan) at a bad time since Toluca won a title that season. Islas then returned to play at Leon which was slowly beign destroyed by Zermeno.

Roberto Trotta

He never played good but can we blame Trotta when it is the Club's directivos which keep hiring him..

Milton Coimbra

No Comment.

Basile

Basile did a decent job at Club America, he even won a Giants Cup which was the Clubs first achievement in years, many of the youngsters that are now playing got to debute under COCO Basile who claimed "With Zamorano i can make CA Champs" Ironically after he left coapa CA won the League Title with a golden goal from Zamorano.

Uribe

He did a good job at Tecos even qualified them to the Liguilla. He had also helped the Club out in his previous time there. I see him as a good coach.

22. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002

Actually I like Zamorano. I thought he did a good job. He was the key player when there was no Blanco and he was better than many persons. The thing is that people like Faitelson and others were on his case because of him being not what was expected, which I thought it was wrong because he actually play well and was a good america signing in contrast to people like Berti. Berti came with huge fanfare and did squat. That why whenever Zamorano was criticized I will always say Berti and beside the criticism in Azteca endend when America won its championship.

23. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    These players are the definition of the thread. Trotta and Serna were in decline but there is no excuse for the crap they are now. Trotta wasn't that bad in Atlante and Serna was suposed to be one of the leaders. Neither have played well at all, are involved in fight with coaches when they have done squat (along with Capetillo, another mediocre bonehead who has been trouble all along since when Boy was there) and demand like they deserve stuff. The only thing they deserve is the door to hit their a s s .

Luis Islas didn't go to Huracan, he got kicked out by Meza. Meza said he was a rotten apple and that the key for Toluca to win the championship was the fact that he was gone. In Leon, he and Ordiales were widely known to be the ones who ran the team. That is why Leon had so many coaches, because they got them fired, until finally Zermeño kicked him out.

24. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

hate to burst your bubble... but as an Americanista.... Basile is a bad memory..he just came for a quick pay day.. he can rot in hell

i was excited when he came... but he didnt do crap. not showing up to practices. Didnt even give a notice why he left...

an believe it or not... he had a much better squad than the one we currently have...granted... ill take the team we have now... but when he took the team... he had some good veterans.... part of the reason Davino, Luna, started to suck was because of basiles tactics...

the youngsers that are there are there because of teuffer and lapuente and the youth coaches.

People say we have a better team.... but that is because our young players have responded....

but prior to the the season when we won the championship.... they didnt think much of us because we had the youngsters...

Coco Basile only debuted Salinas... but a couple minutes??/ CMON.... stop being an anti lapuentista...

Basile is a piece of shyt that can rot in hell...

25. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I really like Cuernavaca, (and by Cuernavaca I meant the city) so I wished they could stay but this directiva is awful.

Puechegot, Flores and Jao Batista have to be the poster childs against "naturalizados". Nobody knew who they were, they haven't done squat, and the closest the be to the tri is if they become security at the LA Coliseum. The revolt is pathetic. Although Grana has been Colibri's best player, he is only average and Jerez is crap. For them to kick out Petrovic so that Monzon could coach is an outrage. The good thing is that apparently if they don't win in Puebla, they are gone. And even if they stay in the 1st division, they won't be back in Cuernavaca.