Football Jerseys Reviews

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by lagogo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. lagogo

lagogo New Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Many fans are purchasing football jerseys from online stores. all of these websites are essentially Cheap versions of Ebay. It is made up of a bunch of individual sellers who offer their own products, so it's important to look for highly rated sellers with a lot of positive reviews.
    https://nfljerseysreviews.blogspot.com/

Nacional Tijuana repped this.
  2. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    always buy cheap soccer jerseys from China.Many websites like shopforsoccer,edpsoccershop,soccer777,gogoalshop and others.
    They are awesome

3. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    share the your favorite online store with high reputation here?

4. Ddaniel

Ddaniel New Member

Barcelona
    France
    Feb 28, 2018
    I WANT TO COMPLAIN SOCCER777.RU
    I BOUGHT ONE ARSENAL GOALKEEPER KIT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AS THE BIRTHDAY GIFT
    I TOLD SOCCER777 TO DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE SENDING THE PACKAGE, CAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.IT IS THE GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND
    7 DAYS PASS, I GOT THE PACKAGE, THE SHIPMENT IS FAST.HOWEVER, I WAS VERY AMAZING AND ANGRY WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE.IT IS NOT THE ARSENAL GOALKEEPER KIT.THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY.IT IS ARSENAL THIRD OR AWAY KIT.UNBELIEVABLE.THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY.
    I CONTACTED TH CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM.WHY THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY, THE ANSWER IS THE GOALKEEPER ONE WAS SOLD OUT, SO THEY SENT ME THE SIMILAR ONE.OH MY GOD, THEY DID NOT ASK MY OPINION.I AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
    THE FINAL OPTION IS THEY OFFERED ME A FREE SHIRT IN MY NEXT ORDER.YEAH, I AGREED ABOUT THIS.

5. AMullanyJoseph

AMullanyJoseph New Member

Sep 2, 2017
  6. FC Soccer Uniforms

FC Soccer Uniforms New Member

Barcelona
    Argentina
    Oct 16, 2018
    For Buying Soccer jerseys, shorts, Numbers, socks, you can visit: https://fcsoccer.shop/. You can customize it with team name, player names, team sponsers etc. Visit Now.....

7. Falk

Falk New Member

Arsenal
    Sweden
    Jul 20, 2019
    Yeah, I've been looking through a handful of these sites and ordered from most. The only one I can recommend with one hundred percent certainty is MineJerseys (https://www.minejerseys.cn/) of which had quick delivery (around 5-6 days) and premium quality shirts for around twenty pound.

8. Shirtfan

Shirtfan New Member

Manchester United FC
    Dec 23, 2019
    Belgium
    #8 Shirtfan, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Hello all :), I can't seem to start a new thread?? so I'm posting it here:

I'm looking for a shirt that's never been on sale in Europe in this colour (orange).

I'm talking about adidas shirt Tiro 19 in orange/naranja/laranja (DP3529).
    https://www.adidas.com.ar/camiseta-tiro-19/DP3529.html

Shops like adidas.com.ar or netshoes.br don't have them anymore and they don't ship internationally anyway.
    If anyone could point me to a shop that still sells them, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Many thanks in advance for any help.

9. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #9 Nacional Tijuana, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Anyone know the name of the current MLS Adidas template? I don't like a lot of the team leaks I've seen, but the template shows promise for a blank jersey.

10. Shirtfan

Shirtfan New Member

Manchester United FC
    Dec 23, 2019
    Belgium
    I have finally found a shop that still sells the shirt I'm after.
    https://www.templodelfutbol.com.ar/...56-5387-remtiro-19-jsy-nj.html#/8423-talles-m

Now I've still got to find someone from Argentina who's willing to buy the shirt for me and then send it to Europe. (could be very expensive I fear)

If someone can help me, please reply.
    I can pay you with Paypal e.g.

11. Shirtfan

Shirtfan New Member

Manchester United FC
    Dec 23, 2019
    Belgium
    I have contacted the Dutch community in Argentina :)

12. Shirtfan

Shirtfan New Member

Manchester United FC
    Dec 23, 2019
    Belgium
    A friendly Dutch woman (working for Amedidatravel.nl) has just bought the shirt for me in Buenos Aires. Class act :thumbsup: :)

13. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fortore, which has actually been around since summer '23. I picked up a dark blue one, soccer.com. I think I stand by what Isaid. As an actual club jersey, it was too cluttered, but I love my template jersey. Maybe if I curb the sugar and carbs, I'll have more colorways at my selection. :sneaky::cool: