Football DVDs - Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by technium, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelPlatini74

MichelPlatini74 New Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I want to tell you that I don't need somebody defend me as Breitner ask, his arrogance is insupportable, please pick from his list Denmark-W.Germany (IT) WC86, and tell me if it is a contestable game as he sustains, he invent apologies only to not send me games he owe me.
    If I say you RIP, and than ROBBER, as he said me when i sent him all dvds, what do you think?
    Please watch Nantes-Valencia 1980 on that link and you will understand better...

2. ruhrpott dackel

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    hi platini74, breitner has not asked me to defend him...i'm only talking from my previous experiences with him i never had any problems...that's all i'm saying...what happened between you and him is not for me to make a judgement on because only the 2 of you really know the truth

3. MichelPlatini74

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You are perfectly reason, you can't know how he is arrogant and false, I'm demonstrating the way to trade of that collector because I don't want pass as a ROBBER that he says me, he is dishonoring me on this forum for things that I have not committed, I can't have a dialogue with him because ban me, I can only show to other collectors to permit understand the reason of his wrong about me.
    All the games that he picked by me you can ask him and you can see that are all good, never mine without deleted VOB files as he usually do.

4. breitner

breitner Member

May 17, 2007
    You are completely crazy and let other collectors away from your paranoîa, your permanent lies this is my last words.
    Now let's talk about football.

5. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Alright. Take it to PM. It is unfortunate when any person doesn't keep his/her end of the deal, however, there's not much we can do.

6. idealsoninlaw

idealsoninlaw New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Don't konw who u are and cannot understand a half of what you mean :confused:
    Yesterday you've been creating an account on bigsoccer. What for?
    If you want to solve your problems from now please PM him.
    To my own experience Breitner is a very honest collector, i never had any problems with him.
    3 months ago i purchased the complete 74 WC collection, he offered me a bunch of games asking nothing in return.
    Nothing to add.
    Take care.

7. MichelPlatini74

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Hi, I have create an account because my name was pushed on bigsoccer forum as you can see, after Breitner was received all my dvds I have to watch also this repugnant calumny here, I'm the victim not him!
    If you don't understand my words I'm sorry, but facts are more explicit than words, perhaps you have not watched the video on that link http://goleadoro.altervista.org/ , it speak for itself and the truth is hard to accept.
    Why mr Breitner don't reply me in PM? I wrote him from 3 address without reply!!! He is a good collector for you?
    If you can send me in PM your address I send you the 2 "wonderful" games that I have received from Breitner, I do not know what to do with only 1 VOB file, so you can see with your eyes what Breitner is able sending.

I'm new in this forum and not accustomed to calumnies, so I ask to the owner to write me in PM please.
    Thanks

8. breitner

breitner Member

May 17, 2007
    I'm looking for Germany-Holland Euro 92 (english or german version)Ukraine-Germany WC'98 Qualifier and Porto-Man United 96/97, thanks for helping.

9. breitner

breitner Member

May 17, 2007
    I'm looking for Germany-Holland Euro 92 (english or german version)Ukraine-Germany WC'98 Qualifier and Porto-Man United 96/97, thanks for helping.

10. bozsik

bozsik Member

Feb 18, 2008
    What is your problem guy? Why I receive an email yours telling lies about Pierre?
    Pierre is one of the best and most honest collection I've ever seen

shut up man

11. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Can you obtain Brazil-Mexico games from 1960s and 1970s please?

13. MichelPlatini74

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think this is a free forum, so please I can speak!
    I have just warned of what he is able to do, making calumnies about me and without a demonstration!
    Why my name is here? Until my name will be here I have all rights to speak because I am the victim here!
    If he is the best and most honest collector you've ever seen why he send me Nantes-Valencia 1980 with only 14' (exactly one VOB file of 1 GB) in place of 100' as wrote on his list? why he doesn't send me another game in place of Real M-Tirol 1990 (he told me he had problem to copy)? why he sent me an unwatchable game?
    Perhaps you have to inform about my situation before justify your friend.
    I sent him all dvds that I owe and in perfect conditions as you can see on his updated list! What shall I send more to get what he owe me? Nothing because he has received all, what he still want from me?
    Why he doesn't speak about this? why he defame me on this forum when I'm the victim?
    When I receive what he owe me and he REMOVE MY NAME from this forum I shup up!
    If you believe that I'm a crazy man that shoots lies as you wrongly think it means that you are not objective, so you know only your experience but it is not sufficient to justify what has cowardly defamed me, mine are not only words, there are facts that speak!
    Breitner shoots out only calumnies on this forum!
    I'm sorry tell you this with rage.
    Bye

14. breitner

breitner Member

May 17, 2007
    Thanks Javier,
    Let's think positive [​IMG][​IMG]
    So it's the opportunity for me to thank the all spanish collectors i trade with :

Javier for sure -we made about 35 trades swapping 500 games- always generous and reliable, he has great games in very good shape :
    http://bozsik.blogspot.es/

Anastasio from Palencia excellent collector too (5 trades, 200 games in exchange)
    Nicolas 'el patagonico' from Argentina living in Spain, he once offered me a Maradona Jersey, fantastic !
    Juan Miguel from Alcorcon (3 trades, 150 games)
    José from Mallorca
    Josep from Catalunya
    Sergio from Granada

and i apologize to forget several more spanish mates.

Muchas gracias amigos [​IMG]

15. aki13

aki13 Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Chelmsford, Essex
    Does anyone have any of Athletico Nationals matches in the 1989 Copa Libertadores featuring Rene Higuita. Particuarly the 2 legs of the Final against Olimpia.

I am in the UK, and can only buy via PayPal.

I may be interested in any other matches featuring Rene Higuita, but I do already have the 1990 world Cup and a few others so depends on what it is really.

16. bignitz

bignitz New Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I have the Germany-Holland game in English. I believe its part of an official video, woth commentary from Martin Tyler.

17. momentosdvd

momentosdvd Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Me interesaría conseguir partidos de Maradona en Barcelona o Sevilla y clásicos de Uruguay entre Nacional y Peñarol.

También busco el Real Madrid 0 - Tenerife 3 de la Copa del Rey 1994

Saludos desde Argentina.

Les dejo mi humilde página:

www.bocajuniorsdvd.blogspot.com

momentosdvd@hotmail.com

18. uru2004

uru2004 Member

May 27, 2007
    Hi: I have a few (not many) games involving Atlético Nacional featuring René Higuita on goal. Please write me a PM and I will send out my full catalogue. Kind regards.

José from uruguay

19. ruhrpott dackel

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    in addition to the above matches i'm also looking for any of germany's games at the current under20 world cup:

germany-usa 3-0
    germany-south korea 1-1
    germany-cameroon 3-0
    germany-nigeria playing later today

looking to trade only, not buy

20. MichelPlatini74

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I have "2008/09 werder bremen-hoffenheim 5-4 in 16/9 format"

21. Cosmo Vitelli

Cosmo Vitelli New Member

Apr 3, 2009
  22. breitner

breitner Member

May 17, 2007
    Hello mate,
    Should receive it in a few days.
    Thanks for your help.

23. MDTHOMAS68

MDTHOMAS68 New Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Re: Football DVDs - West Bromwich Albion Wanted

I am interested in any West Bromwich Albion DVD's people have for sale

I am especially interested in the 2009/10 Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion - the recent 5-0

Regards

Michael Thomas

michaelthomas@totalise.co.uk

24. MichelPlatini74

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I have not received your dvds yet, to complete the trade how many time I should waiting for?

25. Skizz

Skizz Guest

MOD NOTE

1. A number of people have complained about the amount of non-DVD related spiel in this thread. Please keep personal gripes and opinions OUT of this thread, this is for discussion of Buying/Selling/Trading DVDs ONLY as the thread title says, and not for stating personal opinions of other people. If you need to say it that badly, please use the PM system.

2. If you have problems with Buying/Selling/Trading, eg non delivery of items, BigSoccer does not take responsibility for this and it should be discussed via PM and not here in the open.

Any further posts breaking these two rules will be infracted and further disruption will result in a forum ban.

Thanks