Football Chants

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by BridgeMonkee, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Re: old time classic

nah - thats an easy one.

The drug dealers were the parents, the thieves were their children.

Simple.

:D

2. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002

he he

well done me old mate

Good one when we played West Ham in the Cup one year and they had Don Hutchison (ex Evertonian)

sung to Oh Ah Cantona

Oh Ah
    Purse pincher
    Your a purse pincher
    Oh Ah

3. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    "We don't need no drunken drivers
    no baggage stealers in our team,
    no lying Judas or cocaine dealers,
    Wenger leave those kids alone.

HEY WENGER LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE

All in all your another prick from Arsenal"

Clan I think you got your earlier song wrong

"..and like West Ham they fade and die,
    Arsenal always running,
    Chelsea running to,
    Tottenham always running, cos there running after you"

....my all time fav scouse song

"In your Liverpool slums,
    in your Liverpool slums,
    you look in the dustbin for something to eat,
    you find a dead cat and think its a treat,
    in your Liverpool slums"

4. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Well when they played away games in London, there would be a lot of young kids supporting Liverpool - surely if you went to the games you would know that? How could you have missed them? - of course some mustachioed villains would come down from Liverpool, just cashed a giro or robbed a granny or something

5. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

:D :D

To the tune of 'Ghostbusters'

Who we gonna kill?
    Scouse bastards!

very old skool....

Who's that lying on the carpet?
    Who's that dying on the floor?
    It's Bill Shankly on 'is back
    'cos 'e's had an 'eart attack
    And 'e won't be going to Wember-lee no more!

To the tune of 'Halls of Montezuma'

<o =""></o>In the deepest, darkest Liverpool
    Where the Mile End's never been
    Lies the mutilated body of a scouser
    Where the North Stand's kicked him in.
    Fair thee well to Manchester,
    Fair thee well to Merseyside,
    We will fight , fight , fight for Chelsea
    Till we've won the football league.

6. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a wonkey eye (Oh she had a wonkey eye) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a broken nose (Oh she had a broken nose) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a hair lip (Oh she had a hair lip) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had a double chin (Oh she had a double chin) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she had 48s (Oh she had 48s) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she VD (Oh she had VD) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she a hairy arse (Oh she had a hairy arse) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Oh she a club foot (Oh she a club foot) A club foot (A club foot) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Have you seen a Gooner wife? (Have you seen a Gooner wife?) A club foot (A club foot) A hairy arse (A hairy arse) VD (VD) 48s (48s) A double chin (A double chin) A hair lip (A hair lip) A broken nose (A broken nose) A wonkey eye (A wonkey eye) Aaaaand goooolden haaaaairrrrrr..... Alouette, Chelsea Alouette, Alouette, Chelsea Alouette Chelsea! (clap clap clap), Chelsea! (clap clap clap), Chelsea!

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    maybe Eddie can give us that link he provided us last year of the video of lads in the bar singing that.

8. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Which Liverpool player was it that got serenaded with "you nicked my stereo, you nicked my stereo" to the tune of La donna e mobile? I laughed my ass off when I heard about that.

Most of the good Real Madrid songs don't translate well, sadly.