FM09 National Team Coaching

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by XIIGermanIIX, Jan 19, 2009.

1. XIIGermanIIX

XIIGermanIIX New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    TEXAS
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have a problem, my national teams never have enough goalkeepers, and I always have an error message when I try to move through the week. "ATTENTION" You have not selected enough goalkeepers. Now I am the coach of a fairly big country (Iran) but there is only 1 goalkeeper in the whole country? Give me a break... also I dont know if I am able to pull U-21s up to the A-National team... HELP! How can I get more keepers for the national team?

2. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001
    when you first start the game you need to select

database size - large
    load all players from - iran

I imagine you havent selected these options and only have a small sample of players.
    you will have no choice but to start allover again with a new game.

3. XIIGermanIIX

XIIGermanIIX New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    TEXAS
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I wont do that haha I am in year 2029 or something like that... just promoted into the 2. Bundesliga for the first time... no time to start over now :) haha
    But thanks for the tip, if I ever start over I'll keep it in mind!

4. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001
    well ,you can have more than one game saved. you dont have to delete the current game.
    Just start another game on the side .
    Whichever way you look at it ,the database you selected has minimal iran players.

5. KDdidit

KDdidit Member

Apr 15, 2001
    The Brookfield Zoo
    If you're set on keeping that game, there are real time editors that can change the nationalities of players. You can take a keeper from any country in your current game and change his nationality to that of the national team you're coaching. FMRTE is the best one I've seen for that. You can just google it if you want to check it out.

6. XIIGermanIIX

XIIGermanIIX New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    TEXAS
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sweet, thanks! Thats awesome :)